Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Only thing mentioned that updates the case is reporter said “Judge Fortune” who is a district judge. Unless she is filling in for a circuit judge she wouldn’t normally here these cases. No further mention about charges being filed or another press conference. I’ve watched every hour of locally sourced programing today and for now it’s over. Next source of local programing begins at 3PM Central Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
“We believe that this was something that they thought about and acted upon,” he said. “They saw an opportunity to take a young child, which they did. Further investigation will reveal what action happened after that.”
Attorneys for Stallworth and Brown did not respond to requests for comment early Wednesday, but have previously said their clients are innocent, the Associated Press reported. Emory Anthony, Stallworth’s attorney, told the AP on Friday that his client has an alibi for the time of the alleged kidnapping. Adam Danneman, a public defender whose office is representing Brown, said she was “horrified” by Kamille’s disappearance, but “adamantly denies” knowing anything about the abduction, according to the AP.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ee-year-old-birmingham-alabama-dead-dumpster/

No mention of LE's earlier statements about others being involved.

And I can't wait to hear PS's alibi <sarcasm>.

I think they are the only two involved. Jmo.

Oh they are all innocent don't cha know, MsMarple?

It sure seems LE is gathering evidence this was all premeditated.

It makes me wonder if they are going to uncover more evidence about other violent crimes?

While this may be the first child they have murdered, I highly doubt they haven't committed other sexual assaults against other children.

If so, I hope tips will start flooding in on these two.

Imoo

I think they are the only two involved. Jmo.

Oh they are all innocent don't cha know, MsMarple?

It sure seems LE is gathering evidence this was all premeditated.

It makes me wonder if they are going to uncover more evidence about other violent crimes?

While this may be the first child they have murdered, I highly doubt they haven't committed other sexual assaults against other children.

If so, I hope tips will start flooding in on these two.

Imoo

I said this yesterday, but this guy is 39 years old.

Child *advertiser censored* is one end of the spectrum (for him), and rape (likely) and murder is at the other.

There is middle ground there, and years in which to find it. Odds are he did, and there were other victims.

After viewing D. Brown’s fb and Instagram posts, it’s amazing how much you can learn about her/him. Terrible that she had a couple of naked pics and children on the same account.
You would hope that agencies such as Family Services, Probation/Parole, SSI, and OCS do online research on their clients. What a wealth of information on social media.

I wonder if DB's children were removed from her custody because she was pimping out her own kids. If she helped PS kidnap Cupcake for sexual reasons you would think what did she do to her own children. Maybe she felt the urge also since her kids weren't around to fill that void. Sickening but just a thought.

On her Instagram account several pictures are posted of her admiring herself in a mirror boasting about her body being in such great shape after 4 pregnancies (possibly 2 sets of twins, but definitely 1 - she comments all I can do is make twins in another post). I don’t think there is any doubt at all she is a biological female. JMO

Yeah it appears from sleuthing she has 6 kids in total - 2 sets of twins and 2 singular...

<modsnip: Name changing and references to orientation are not allowed.>

Is there a chance that the cp photos found on his phone are of HER children?
Interesting thought, and it’s definitely possible.

These guys tend to abuse kids that they have access to, and that very well may have been the case here.

<modsnip: Name changing and references to orientation are not allowed.>
Is there a chance that the cp photos found on his phone are of HER children?
When looking through her facebook photos, I went to see who "liked" them. One thing that stuck out to me, was that PS "loved" (with the heart) her photos of a boy. None of her, just the boy, and a random quote/photo.

I was so hoping to be wrong. I am so sorry little cupcake. I have no words for the monsters responsible. She should be riding that pretty pink bike. Sugar and spice. Everything nice. So heartbroken over this. Another little one forever 3.

I was so hoping to be wrong. I am so sorry little cupcake. I have no words for the monsters responsible. She should be riding that pretty pink bike. Sugar and spice. Everything nice. So heartbroken over this. Another little one forever 3.
The only bright side of this is that she’ll be safe from these monsters forever in God’s loving arms.

I think it's possible (sorry... that's what his real initials should be ) moved her when he was bonded out. He was under surveillance and they got a good idea of where to look. He might have gotten nervous about her state of decomposition or wanting to see if the dumpster had been emptied and deliberately "took some trash" to the same dumpster to check on it.

Thank you to those posting praises of our AL LE. There's a ton of bad stuff to be said about Alabama, but the minute we heard Cupcake was missing and laid eyes on her beautiful face, she instantly became everyone's baby girl and we were determined to find her. To most of us (obviously excluding and Hoochie Mama Brown) children and family are our reasons for living.

I attribute the false alarm media response to that. Everyone was emotionally involved. ❤

I said this yesterday, but this guy is 39 years old.

Child *advertiser censored* is one end of the spectrum (for him), and rape (likely) and murder is at the other.

There is middle ground there, and years in which to find it. Odds are he did, and there were other victims.
I do think there are other victims and hopefully this will come out. I can't imagine this is his first one considering he had CP on his phone. IMO

Brown has been in jail, without bond, since Oct. 13, after her probation was revoked following a 2018 case in which she was accused of abducting her three children from state custody.

In that case, Brown allegedly led cops on a chase on July 13, 2018, before crashing into an innocent motorist and then, a sheriff’s SUV. Her three children were in the vehicle during the pursuit and at the time of the crash, but were not injured.

Brown was charged at that time with three counts of kidnapping, second-degree assault, attempting to elude and four counts of reckless endangerment, according to AL.com. She is set to go on trial in that case on Nov. 18.
Suspect in Death of Ala. Girl, 3, Taken From Birthday Party Was Also Facing Child *advertiser censored* Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod