Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where that money came from...and who posts their bank account information on Instagram?!:confused:
A classy woman like this, that’s who!

A balance of $8.00, rising to $2,008 is obviously something that needs to be posted on Instagram.

If you’re looking to get robbed, I guess (especially with the people she probably associates with).

Unfortunately, that money is safe. He hasn’t missed any court appearances, and now won’t have an opportunity to.

Bail bond forfeiture results when a court appearance is missed, and the company or person who put up the bond is required to pay the defendant's outstanding bail amount. A forfeited bond becomes the property of the jurisdiction overseeing the case, and it cannot be refunded.

Bail Forfeiture Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
BLAH! I'd rather see it donated to a children's charity than be given back to whoever helped let this monster back out.

A classy woman like this, that’s who!

A balance of $8.00, rising to $2,008 is obviously something that needs to be posted Instagram.

If you’re looking to get robbed, I guess. Especially with the people she probably associates with.

A "Classy Woman Like that Ho". Yep. Did she take pictures of her children and sell them, I wonder...seriously, our justice system is too wonderful for criminals like this. We don't have any prisons bad enough for these two pedophiles.

Omg I just found her -Quentesa -instagram... guess who has a blonde cousin?

quentesa (@juisay1234) • Instagram photos and videos

So much to explore there.[/Like herself much? No lack of self esteem there.
Omg I just found her -Quentesa -instagram... guess who has a blonde cousin?

quentesa (@juisay1234) • Instagram photos and videos

So much to explore there.
Seems pretty pleased with herself. No lack of self esteem there.

BLAH! I'd rather see it donated to a children's charity than be given back to whoever helped let this monster back out.

Well, if anyone put up the 10% they generally would not get that back.

The bail bondsmen would keep their $500,000 because he appeared... but if family put up $50,000 to the bail bondsmen that is likely gone depending on what their arrangements were.

Which they would have obviously known to start with, but it would really suck even MORE to pay it and then he's only free a few days. There isn't a "refund if they are out less than 30 days" policy in bail bonds.

Though I have seen nice bondsmen take pity on nice families and not make them pay the entire thing. Something tells me that isn't likely to happen in this case.

@MissMalowe said:
Out of curiosity, how do things work in terms of the first bail? Was that just wasted money since the point of paying that was to give him "freedom" but now he's been re-arrested, so was that money refunded partially? Held up until trial? Simply wasted completely? Financial ruin for him or whoever was stupid enough to help him out, I hope.

Cash bail, and bail bonds are different animals.

As PS was released on $500,000 bond, I'll be specific to bond here.

It starts with a contract between a bail bond agent, and the individual(s) posting bail for the defendant.

The purpose of the bond is to guarantee the defendant will appear in court, each and every time the judge requires them to.

After the bail bond agent secures $500,000 collateral (i.e., PS bond amount) from individual(s) posting defendant's bail, the agent will post defendant's bond with the court. For a bond this size, it's most likely that real property (equity) was put up for PS bond.*

Since the bail bond agent is guaranteeing defendant's appearance, he/she charges defendant a premium for this service. The premium paid to the bail bond agent is NEVER REFUNDABLE.

In the case of PS, since he was returned to custody, and now the Sheriff responsible for getting him to court, the bail bond served its purpose, the bond surety exonerated (i.e., released from the obligation).

Since bond surety exonerated, the collateral from individual(s) is released.

* It appears that the $500,000 collateral for PS bond required 7 separate bonds:
4 @ $50,000 each, and 3 @ $100,000 each.

Had PS skipped, all of the collateral for those 7 bonds would have been forfeited!

Inmate Detail - STALLWORTH, PATRICK DEVONE

Bond Number Bond Type Bond Amount
2019-00017316 Good Bond $50,000.00
2019-00017317 Good Bond $50,000.00
2019-00017318 Good Bond $50,000.00
2019-00017319 Good Bond $50,000.00
2019-00017320 Good Bond $100,000.00
2019-00017321 Good Bond $100,000.00
2019-00017322 Good Bond $100,000.00

Last edited:
The timing makes sense too. Obviously they would have known that it was her, but positive identification would have taken a period of time.

I’m sure the family was informed well in advance of that press conference, which is ideal in a situation as bad as this.
Also could have needed to wait until POI was in custody to announce, so he couldn’t flee jurisdiction. JMO I can’t stop thinking about those who loved her; especially her brother.

Uggghhh, this is sad. I was really holding out hope that Cupcake would be okay. smh These people make me sick. I am really concerned for any child that came into contact with either of these sick ***&*##s! Disgusting. That beautiful little girl captured so many hearts and her poor loved ones. I don't even know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther