AL AL - Kelley Henderson Howard, 41, Pell City, 2 June 2009

Wonder why the FBI wasn't asked to help with this? Seems like they just weren't real concerned about looking for her.

Have there been any new findings in this case? We’re there any arrests made?

She still hasn't been found....a quote from her sister on the missing Facebook page "Her husband first tried to convince everyone Kelley ran off with another man! When that didnt work then she has memory trouble! That should have been a Red Flag.. But when you have her Husband going to SUNDAY DINNER AT THE MAIN DETECTIVE'S HOUSE WHAT ELSE IS THERE HONESTLY TO DO!". No help from anyone here trying to find her. Barney Fife isn't doing his job!!!

LATEST UPDATE I FOUND

Help Find Kelley Henderson Howard - MISSING

I know it's been awhile since anyone has posted on this site. Please know that isn't because we have forgotten about Kelley, that could never happen. So here's an update even though this has been done for awhile. Kelley' s husband Boyd Howard had Kelley declared Dead after only 5 yrs missing. The Detective involve Rick Oliver has since retired...

...So at this this I will still be calling out of state morgue' s and continue to write to anyone who may be interested. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND PLEASE KNOW THAT PSYCHIC' S ARE WELCOME..

LATEST UPDATE I FOUND

Help Find Kelley Henderson Howard - MISSING

I know it's been awhile since anyone has posted on this site. Please know that isn't because we have forgotten about Kelley, that could never happen. So here's an update even though this has been done for awhile. Kelley' s husband Boyd Howard had Kelley declared Dead after only 5 yrs missing. The Detective involve Rick Oliver has since retired...

...So at this this I will still be calling out of state morgue' s and continue to write to anyone who may be interested. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND PLEASE KNOW THAT PSYCHIC' S ARE WELCOME..
I meant no one here in our area as far as LE seems to be looking or even cared if she is not found. We were high school friends and I know she would not willingly leave her family, she was not that kind of person. What her family has suffered through breaks my heart....it's just frustrating.

Katma68- prayers for everyone affected by this. I hope there are answers & closure for the family soon. I can’t imagine...

So he burned down the "church" he owned with the help of his wife and an ex teacher who was previously found guilty of rape of a child. Then, he dies of a massive heart attack right before he is to go on trial.... something is not right
This whole case keeps getting stranger & more complex. I hope there are some answers or some type of closure for the loved ones involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back