Identified! AL - Marshall Co, WhtMale UP888, 19-34, remains in creek off Eagle Point Road, Apr'97 - Jefferey Douglas Kimzy

1685040660628.jpeg
On April 15, 1997 a teenager discovered a decomposing body in a wooded area near the town of Union Grove, Alabama.

According to the county's Chief Investigator, Keith Wilson, the head and hands were cut off with “some type of saw,” while the feet were gnawed off by animals. The heart and spleen had been removed with surgical-type skill, leading investigators to believe they may have held evidence and/or delay identification of the body. Additionally, a handful of air fresheners were found nearby.

“Someone went to great lengths to hide the identity of our victim and the cause of his death,” said Wilson, "the victim’s feet were bound by rope and then around the scene, they found other pieces of rope."

Investigators were unable to identify the "moderately decomposed" body and believed he may have been stabbed or shot in a separate location before being dumped in that area.

Last edited:
Parabon are rock stars, but the composites almost always look similar to the others, and they rarely look like the actual person.

Thankfully the family has some answers, as heartbreaking as it must be.
I wonder if he was reported missing. I can't find any "missing person" info on him.

I
I wonder if he was reported missing. I can't find any "missing person" info on him.

I don't think anyone reported him missing.

Whoever killed him wanted to make absolutely sure he could not be I'Ded.

He was so young - less than 2 years out of high school if the dates on the final yearbook photo is correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back