Found Deceased AL - Michael Cole, 16, Emergency Missing Child Alert, boys he was with won't talk, last seen 8:30pm Southmont Dr, Montgomery, 25 Jan 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1706589234135.png
1706589262021.png
1706589288472.png

Category:Alert
Case Number:24-10789
Date Issued:01/29/2024
Comments:The Montgomery Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating Michael Anthony Cole, Jr. Michael Cole is a 16 year old black male with tattoos on both arms and pierced ears. He was last seen on January 25, 2024, at approximately 8:30pm wearing a black Tulones sweater with the word Tulones in white on it, black skinny jeans, and black and white Jordan 11s in the area of Southmont Drive in Montgomery, Alabama. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Michael Anthony Cole, Jr, please contact the Montgomery Police Department at (334) 625-2641 or call 911.
Contact Information
Phone:(334) 625-2641
Alternate Contact:
Alternate Phone:
Person Information
Name:Cole Jr,Michael Anthony
Race:Black
Ethnicity:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'11
Weight:165 lbs.
Current Age:16 Year(s)
Age Last Seen:
Location Last Seen:Montgomery, Alabama
Comments:
Scars, Marks, & Tattoos
Tattoos - Arm, right(Partial sleeve tattoo)
Other Physical Characteristics - Pierced ears(May be wearing gold nugget or diamond earrings)
Tattoos - Arm, left(Full sleeve tattoo)
Picture(s)

Felder (his mom) says Thursday night her son did not return home. She says it’s not like him, and believes her son is in danger.

“I have reason to believe it because the boys he left home with, they are running. They won’t come to me. They won’t go to the police. They won’t tell nothing,” she said.

Over the weekend, Felder, along with family and friends searched in areas close to Southmont Drive where Cole was last seen. Felder says she will not stop looking for her son until he is found.

Montgomery City Council members, Marche Johnson, Franetta Delayne Riley and Oronde Mitchell are offering a joint reward of $5,000 for any information that leads to his return.

I am reading some bad news on FB.
I can't find MSM to verify yet, this was as close as I found so far.
SNIPPED:
Tuesday 12:30 AM: Heavy law-enforcement presence near 80/Selma Highway —around MOBIS in Montgomery.
We are hearing this may be related to missing 16-year-old Michael Cole Junior - last seen Thursday, January 25th in the Ridgecrest area

The body of a missing Montgomery teen has been found dead.
According to court documents obtained by Action 8 News, 16-year-old Michael Cole, Jr., was found Thursday night just before 11 p.m. The court records do not specify where his body was located.
The documents go on to say 18-year-old Nedvin Jones, Jr. was arrested and charged with the murder of Cole, Jr.
The complaint says Jones did commit or attempted to commit a crime by discharging a firearm into an occupied dwelling in the Ridgecrest area on January 25.
Once an investigator arrived, they found bullet damage to the home. Officials say that’s the same night Cole, Jr. was reported missing.
No word on any additional suspects at this time.
Jones, Jr. is currently in the Montgomery County Detention Facility on no bond.

Arrest records ( check out the top 2)

These two have been booked this morning for felony murder, in Montgomery AL
No confirmation of their victim, but this is a public record.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - Court documents are now confirming two suspects have been arrested and charged in connection to the murder of a missing Montgomery teenager.

Nicholas Treyvon King-Sheppard and Nedvin Maynard Jones, Jr. , both 18-year-old Montgomery residents, are charged with felony murder for the death of 16-year-old Michael Anthony Cole, Jr.

This is my city, which is a city with so much gun violence <modsnip>. A year ago my neighbor was sitting in her carport at midnight having a cigarette and a 17 year old who was "lurking" with friends came around the corner, saw her and shot her where she sat. That 17 year old's one bad decision put him in prison for life. And yet this continues.
These teenagers will grow up in PRISON. Heartbreaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Cole, Jr. was a student at Sidney Lanier High School.

“Our hearts go out to Michael’s family and all of the families that have dealt with gun violence and tragedies,” said MPS Superintendent Dr. Melvin Brown. “Now, more than ever, our youth are facing challenges presented by society that require the community to rally together for continuous support. We also need to have a very serious examination of the incredibly easy access that we have allowed to firearms. We must have an open dialogue with our youth that explains the realities of violence. Our children deserve all of the opportunities life will afford them, and we, as a community, must be present to ensure our children reach their highest potentials.”
*RIP Michael

Preliminary hearings were set for Wednesday for two suspects in the slaying of Montgomery student Michael Cole Jr., but they have been continued at the request of the defense. The hearings are now scheduled for Feb. 28 before District Judge Tiffany B. McCord, court records show.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana
Back