AL AL - Mont Highley, 33, Macon County, 28 Nov 2003

Thanks Carolina. The name sounded familiar and I thought he was the one found in the silo, but could not recall.

Rest in peace, Mont.
Blessings, Lanie

I live 60 miles from Montgomery and 30 miles from where he went missing and was found....I really hope they get someone in custody soon. I think it's going to end up being someone he knew. :(

Any new news on this case?? I've heard some very sick stories about how he was killed. Someone told me he was killed because some locals thought he was gay.

Were Mont's Celluar Records checked to see who last few people he spoke to were and what time he spoke with them. Considering that his Celluar was with him. Also, does anyone have any photographs of the scene of where the golf cart and how everything was found? This case if so interesting me. The Police have to solve this.

Any more information being released on this case ? I posted on this in 2006. And the internet has absolutely no update. No cause of death? Cell Phone records ? Anything?

From October 2005:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/3913037/new-developments-in-the-case-of-mont-highley-iv

WSFA 12 news has learned the case involving Mont Highley the fourth came up during the Montgomery County grand jury last week, and more than one witness appeared before the grand jury... Encouraging news considering it started out as what the family calls a complicated case; the younger Highley missing for 6 weeks. That meant investigators didn't treat it as a homicide until after his body was found in a grain silo, and that's when detectives started collecting whatever evidence was left...

Highley can't help but wonder why: a house close to where the body was found mysteriously burned; Highley the fourth was found with his 6-hundred dollar watch on, 3-hundred dollars in cash in his wallet and the Tahoe he drove on the family farm still had a full tank of gas...

It's not clear why the case appeared before the Montgomery County grand jury since Highley's body was found in Macon County.

From June 2012:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18740815/10000-reward-offered-for-triple-homicide-arrestconviction

Kitchens says the donation comes as he remembers a friend, Mont Highley IV, who was murdered in 2003. That murder remains unsolved to this day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back