Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by magbag, Jul 23, 2020.

1. magbag

magbag Member

Last seen July 5, 2020. Missing from Alabama, resides in Heard County, GA.
    Age 27
    Tattoos: Isaac on left wrist, Trent on right wrist, star diagram on back from shoulder to shoulder, baby foot print on right foot
    Drives hot pink Chevy Caviler, tag Georgia RVE6177

Please see flyer below.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    LadyL, 10ofRods, Weeobanite and 15 others like this.

2. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

3. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

Search continues for missing Georgia mother last seen in Alabama

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also from the article : Jones was diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic and is not on her medication.

LadyL, PhoebeTries, 10ofRods and 8 others like this.
  4. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

LadyL, 10ofRods, Weeobanite and 5 others like this.
  5. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2020-7-29_10-11-15.jpeg
    Missing Person / NamUs #MP72175
    Natalie Pearl Jones
    •27 yrs old
    •5’3”, 130lbs
    •blue eyes
    •brown hair; below shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights
    •multiple tattoos including “Isaac” on her left wrist, “Trent” on her right wrist, a Star diagram from shoulder to shoulder on her back, along with “Trent” and a baby foot print on her right foot.
    •last known to be wearing a pink blouse with white shorts, and black sandals with a bow
    •toenails were painted red with a fireworks pattern.
    •missing from the Franklin area in Heard Co
    •last seen May 5 2020

Circumstance of Disappearance:
    She was last seen near Jackson's Gap in east Alabama.
    However, authorities believe she was subsequently in the Heard County area based on the last official contact with her phone which took place in an area between the Franklin, Ephesus, and Frolona communities in Heard County.

LadyL, Weeobanite, Alcina and 7 others like this.
  6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

7. lawyer_sleuth

lawyer_sleuth Well-Known Member

LadyL, neesaki, Weeobanite and 9 others like this.
  8. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

9. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Missing Georgia woman last seen in east Alabama over July 4th weekend | WRBL

Appears her full name may be Natalie Pearl Jones/Sheppard.
    upload_2020-7-29_10-26-19.png
    •last seen in Alabama at 12:52 AM early Sunday morning, July 5, 2020, near 269 River Chase Dr. in Opelika and Jackson’s Gap, Alabama.
    •Her Chevy Cavalier should be easy to spot. It’s a hot pink four-door vehicle with a blue stripe. The Georgia license plate number is RVE6177.

Authorities in Heard County looking for 27-year-old woman last seen in eastern Alabama

An earlier version of this story included information from the sheriff's office about a mental health diagnosis that family says is inaccurate.
    Other links may also state info about mental illness, however family has confirmed this is not true.

10. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

To Note:
    •vanished on her way home from a 4th July party
    •states the party was at Lake Martin
    •a search was done of Lake Martin on July 25.
    •more searches planned
    •Jones made a phone call just as she was crossing the Georgia state line and there were texts sent when she was in Heard County and northern Troup County area.
    •But then, her phone pinged the Franklin tower.
    •No one has used Jones’ credit and debit cards, and she has money in the bank
    •would often post on social media, so not posting is very much out of character.
    •$10,000 reward for info

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

•family started a webpage, www.findnataliejones.com , and a Facebook page, @findnataliejones. Posters can be downloaded from the website.

11. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Search continues for missing Corinth woman

Jones left the friends’ home around 11:30pm AL time. She was offered to a place to stay there instead of driving late but stated she had something to do the following day (Sun).

After about 1 hour 15 mins, she sent a text to those friends saying “I made it.”
    That is about the time it would take to get from Jackson’s Gap to home, but she hadn’t made it home.
    LE know Jones made a phone call as she travelled over the GA state line.
    There were texts sent when she was in Heard County and northern Troup County.
    However, her phone then pinged from a Franklin tower.

12. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

What is her home address?

13. kelsie

kelsie Verified Insider - Garret Georgeson case

14. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Search continues for missing Corinth woman

I found this, but I’ll keep looking.

Jones lived in the Corinth community which sits in the corners of Cowetta, Troup, and Heard Counties.
    Jones lived in the Heard County part of the community with her mother and children.

15. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

FIND NATALIE JONES

This link above offers updates.
    It also provides the link to the Facebook page a group has set up.

Family updates search, reopens Facebook group.

Updates from family:
    1) As of right now there are no new leads. But the best way to help my sister right now is to SHARE, SHARE, SHARE. Share her story and share her pictures and reach as many states and cities as we can in hopes that someone has seen her and will come forward. I cannot stress enough if you see her or her car PLEASE call your local law enforcement so they can get straight to that area. And if you do find her car, do NOT touch it. Thank you !!! We will find you Natalie !! And we will never give up on you!!
    2) As of this afternoon, the family reopened the facebook group BRING NATALIE HOME!, saying

Dear friends,

We temporarily deactivated this page because we were told that it may interfere in the investigation of the disappearance of Natalie Jones. But now, things have changed. With a green light from the family and the authorities…..We’re back! And we’re more determined than ever to find Natalie! She needs our help. We’d like this page to be shared throughout the entire country and beyond. I believe that we can find her with a little faith and by everyone working together!

Jessica Lynn – Group Admin

Update from Natalie's Family, July 25th

Update on July 25:
    Because we are on Day 21 with no updates or substantial information, we have decided to start from the last place she was SEEN and retrace her steps. In order to find Natalie, we are going to start ruling OUT places. We know for a FACT that she was last SEEN in Jackson’s Gap, AL. Today Lake Martin was searched by the sweetest game warden and his team and no sign of Natalie was found. Next (with the approval of authorities) we will be flying helicopters over those three alternate routes back to Heard County and checking surveillance on the way to make 100% SURE she left Alabama. Then we will go from there once that is confirmed. Unfortunately, that is only the update I have at this point. And time is of the essence So pray for us please! Pray for my sweet sister.

16. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

GBI now involved in Natalie's Case; Added to Missing Person's List

Additional Update:
    •Thanks to the efforts of Natalie’s Family and the countless supporters, the GBI met with the family on July 27th.
    •In response the GBI has added NPJ to the Georgia Missing Person’s List
    •also will be assisting the Heard County Sheriff’s office in the investigation to her Disappearance.
    •The move comes as Natalie has now been missing for 23 days with no concrete leads
    •The addition of the GBI to the investigation brings much needed resources and exposure to her disappearance.

17. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

There’s another thread created for Natalie.
    When I came across her info in NamUs, they had her missing date May 5. May be partly why duplicate threads were created.
    I notified mods for an edit to missing date in thread title.
    I will go back & report to mods about duplicate thread also!
    Maybe we can get them merged & with the combined info find something useful to help with these case! :)

18. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

I found a duplicate thread for Natalie. I reported to mods so hopefully we can merge the two together.

EDIT: Mods merged the two! :):)

19. Tracey4AU

Tracey4AU Well-Known Member

I live in Alabama and I have heard nothing about this anywhere but here. Sad and scary. Prayers for her safe return.

20. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Frequently Asked Questions, Answered.

Under “The Search” section:
    Many volunteers have scoured the roads leading from Jacksons Gap to the Franklin area where she lived. Unfortunately, some situations have occurred where volunteers have trespassed onto private property. The family highly discourages this. While every attempt to locate Natalie is very much appreciated, the family ask that no one breaks the law or assumes things about individuals while doing so.