Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree and I love the name!
I wonder if things would lighten up a bit for her and maybe even gain some sympathy and apologies if LE would just publicly clear her? Seems it would go along way for them to just say we don’t believe she has any involvement in her disappearance or death. Moo

Absolutely, I mentioned this before also; however, as I saw on the Dateline about Lisa Ziegert, after the person who was being wrongly harassed was cleared, he and his attorney asked LE to publicly clear him for exactly the reason you mentioned, but LE said repeatedly on that episode that they don’t comment on their POIs or their investigation. One reason for this that was named was that if things changed in the investigation (which I understand bc he was cleared via DNA). We’ve seen LE publicly clear people in other cases here before, particularly family members, but I learned from that Dateline episode that this is not always the case, that LE simply just won’t do this sometimes. It’s a shame.

ETA:

Amen. People in those at least 2 of those groups are so far out of bounds regarding the co-workers it is unreal.

(Maybe someone here who is over there may feel inclined to bring this post of mine over there )which mentions that FH is the violent gang rapist sex offender who buried her, not the co-worker.) Seriously, I give my permission:

Found Deceased - AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5 )

Last edited:
Has there been any word about the SWs conducted on his residence? Surely this has been done, obviously, but it would be good to read the warrants if they are available.

I have seen nothing about where FH lived or SW's for it. For all I know FH lived in his car. If it was a nice car it might be preferable to the 2 homes we have seen here.

I have seen nothing about where FH lived or SW's for it. For all I know FH lived in his car. If it was a nice car it might be preferable to the 2 homes we have seen here.

I could have sworn I saw the McClain street address listed on FH’s RSO registry? I’ve been meaning to double check that. I thought I saw the address listed there twice, for 2 RSOs, moo.

Agree and I love the name!
I wonder if things would lighten up a bit for her and maybe even gain some sympathy and apologies if LE would just publicly clear her? Seems it would go along way for them to just say we don’t believe she has any involvement in her disappearance or death. Moo

I have been a defender of the coworker from the start because I saw nothing to discredit her. That being said, I don't think we know the whole story yet. jmo

Has there been any word about the SWs conducted on his residence? Surely this has been done, obviously, but it would be good to read the warrants if they are available.

I could have sworn I saw the McClain street address listed on FH’s RSO registry? I’ve been meaning to double check that. I thought I saw the address listed there twice, for 2 RSOs, moo.

I didn't look there but I've not seen it here.

I’ll look for the link, it was right when he was named IIRC. There was one that had it, and one that didn’t. I’ll check. :)

There’s an address for him here but it’s a Birmingham address.
Fredrick Hampton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I think this is the post I was thinking of, it’s 12th Ave. So my bad, I knew there was one where they had the same address, I assumed it was the McClain address but it’s actually 12th Ave. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry about that. The McClain address appears to be another RSO with the same last name.

Sex Offender registry: TWO HAMPTONS first one Fredrick

Another HAMPTON with MCLAIN St. Address also in registry
View attachment 226301

ETA: enlarged attachment

—-

ETA:
Geez, how many RSOs....

Last edited:
I think this is the post I was thinking of, it’s 12th St. So my bad, I knew there was one where they had the same address, I assumed it was the McClain address but it’s actually 12th St. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry about that. The McClain address appears to be another RSOs with the same last name.
Fredrick Hampton, of Brighton, is being sought on a charge for abuse of corpse. He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death which in this case would be burying her.
Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death
No idea. But he is from the area.

There is actually a Hampton listed at the McClain Street address but, it's not Fredrick.

There is actually a Hampton listed at the McClain Street address but, it's not Fredrick.

Thanks and sorry for my confusion. I guess I got confused by all the same last names (cough) when I was speedreading to catch up and didn’t recall correctly. My bad!! I knew I had seen a McClain address though on the registry, and another address that had two offenders with the same last name so I guessed I mixed them up.

Last edited:
I do believe so because I remember reading somewhere that he was current on his registry up until he fled.

(Thanks. I need to quit speed reading. I’ve had a couple brain farts now on this thread and I don’t like it as I’m meticulous about details. Thank goodness everyone else is around to keep us all in check.)

He can also be found here for anyone with a tip on his whereabouts.

Crime Stoppers of Metro Alabama

Snipped and bolded from quoted link:
Fredrick Hampton is wanted in JEFFERSON COUNTY on felony warrants charging him with Abuse of a Corpse and Violation of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act.
Wanted as of 01/15/2020

Felony warrants plural, what exactly is violation of the sex offender registration and notification act? I know a failure to report a correct address is but what are other offenses?

ETA: and of course leaving the State and being on the run

upload_2020-1-19_13-48-44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members