Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just don't get to know if she actually died at the Brighton house or beforehand? I don't recall hearing those specifics. Please provide link stating that she was at that house and subsequently died. Thanks

I put the word party in quotes for the reason that it may not have been more than just a place to do drugs. A crack house, a trap house, there are many names for a place where people get together to do drugs and they can loosely be called a "party". The term has been used loosely here throughout this case to describe the kind of situation PH may have been in that caused her death. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries here, I'm just trying to get back to facts on this case. The house on McClain street has never, to my knowledge, had any LE or MSM acknowledgement of being anything that you've stated above. If I am wrong, I wish the links indicating otherwise to be posted.

thank you.

Perhaps she was taken there because FH told someone he had a place to hide her remains?

It seems alacourt is a paywalled source; therefore you cannot post screenshots of information from there. You can paraphrase the information and provide a link for those who are authorized access and wish to pay for the information themselves.
Thank you on www.alacourt.com FH cases especially criminal ones are mainly from his previous charges of rape etc from 1991, which he has served time in prison for. Since I've been informed I cannot post SS because alacourt is a pay service for attorneys in Alabama to track their cases MOD sillybilly tells me I can paraphrase case details and post alacourt website if anyone wants to pay for access. If any new cases on FH are posted I will paraphrase and post that way.

LE did state they were unable to locate anyone matching the description of two heavy set black men on any of the surveillance footage. But they do know that Hampton was there.

That's a new one on me. Please link LE saying Fredrick Hampton was "there".

Depending on what it is you are looking for, I've always used FindLaw

Right & also didn't see FH bury PH but charged him anyway.
Perhaps but his fingerprints were probably everywhere plus there were tips telling the law that he buried her.

Right & also didn't see FH bury PH but charged him anyway.
Are you saying that because there wasn't an eye witness that FH shouldn't be charged with doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419