Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A statement isn't really evidence unless it is backed by fact. For instance, if they were captured by security camera, if they could provide purchase receipts, or if a waitress or other patron could positively confirm that they were there. Until something like this is provided, then there is nothing but the statement of people that could very well be involved, telling us that they were there.
Not true.
Witness account NOT backed by a fact is, Circumstantial Evidence.
Witness account backed by a fact, Direct Testimony.
They are both admissible in court.

Many off topic and nonsense posts have been removed.

Also, discussion or hinting at what is said on social media groups is not allowed. Do not discuss or hint
at information from social media or thread reply bans will be issued.

"Facebook pages have been started with people joining from all over the world. Some people have voiced concerns over the investigation on those pages. Theories over the death of Houston have been developed, some of which do not match up to what investigators have released to the public"

Jefferson County DA in Bessemer says Paighton Houston case should not be tried on social media

MOO LE/DA in the above referenced quote specifically points out Facebook and further directly states that some FB theories are not congruent with what investigators have released to the public.

SO, either there are false stories being tossed about on FB, OR, LE is flat out trying to control the narrative and releasing untruths to the public, or, what LE has released thus far is what they say, meaning, what they believe happened on 12/20, and 12/21 of last year regarding PH and FH.

I think LE has acted in good faith, and has released what they believe to be the truth's they wish the public to know at this point in the investigation.

PH, and FH were in fact at the TRB on 12/20, PH left on her own volition, PH and FH were together on 12/20, and 12/21. PH died 12/21 at the McClain St. property, PH was buried at the place her body was found, and PH had no physical trauma that resulted in her death.....all statements by either LE, or the DA in this case, links posted ad nauseam in this thread :)

carry on!

Said my goodbyes last nite to Paighton on here. Just one thing really bugging me. LE claims they know she perished at house in Brighton prior to FH taking her to relative's place in Hueytown to hide her. How do they know she was alive and then died in Brighton?

Said my goodbyes last nite to Paighton on here. Just one thing really bugging me. LE claims they know she perished at house in Brighton prior to FH taking her to relative's place in Hueytown to hide her. How do they know she was alive and then died in Brighton?
They have not disclosed how they know this, only that they do. That's good enough for me.

"The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said they discovered evidence that Houston died on Saturday, Dec. 21, at a home on McClain Street, in Brighton."
BBM
Jefferson County DA in Bessemer says Paighton Houston case should not be tried on social media

Was just looking at the Justice For Paighton Houston page on Facebook & a video popped up of a Trussville Tribune newscast. Don't know if the video will be on their website if they have one. Nothing really new except FH was known as "Buck" in the Hueytown area & in the neighborhood where she was buried. Also, they referred to FH as being from Brighton so the mystery of where he lived continues.

I think that evidence is from an eyewitness or two. Or from something that came from a search warrant, imo
I'm trying to figure out a scenario where an eye witness could have provided testimony that PH died on McClain, without that eye witness also being arrested. Now if they called LE immediately and said something like "this is what I saw" before she was even reported missing, then it makes sense they'd not be in jail - but not if they held out and withheld vital info from the investigation. I tend to lean more toward physical evidence, such as whatever "cloth" she was wrapped in. If it was a sheet, maybe the matching sheet (flat or fitted) was still at the house, and missing it's matching piece? Just speculating of course.

Was just looking at the Justice For Paighton Houston page on Facebook & a video popped up of a Trussville Tribune newscast. Don't know if the video will be on their website if they have one. Nothing really new except FH was known as "Buck" in the Hueytown area & in the neighborhood where she was buried. Also, they referred to FH as being from Brighton so the mystery of where he lived continues.
Please provide a link to this info - the FB page isn't a WS approved source link - or source at all, unless there's a MSM or LE link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86