Found Safe AL - Serenity Sanders, 3, DeKalb County, 2 Nov 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office said they are searching for a missing 3-year-old on Thursday night.

Serenity Sanders was last seen wearing a grey and pink shirt, khaki pants and pink bows in her hair as she walked away from her home on County Road 957 in the Lebanon community.

Sanders is about 2 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs about 35 pounds. She has long strawberry blonde hair.

https://articles.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/11/dekalb_county_authorities_sear.amp

e072b379c38a3b7f8ee294bda51e715f.jpg

She walked away from her home? Who saw her do this? Why wasn't she stopped? What time Thursday evening? Gahhh so many questions. Be safe little Serenity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Jerseygirl. So she was last seen at 6;00pm at home. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read an update on ALEA facebook page that she has been found safe.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

I would love to know where she was found. The low was only around 60, but there have been showers around the area.

There is a picture circulating on facebook of her and a male. He appears to have found her in the woods. If this isn't appropriate please delete.

Man drives 2 hours to search for Alabama girl missing in the woods, finds*her
http://kdvr.com/2017/11/03/man-driv...-alabama-girl-missing-in-the-woods-finds-her/

"Eric Gilbreath knows Serenity Dawn Sanders because she and his son share the same mom. When he heard she was missing, Gilbreath traveled two hours from his home in Cullman to get to DeKalb County to join the massive search that involved 18 agencies and various citizens."

Snip

"He was determined to find her, and after several hours, he did – along with her dog.

"That dog was still right there by her side. She was standing there behind the tree. I walked behind the tree she said, 'Hey Eric'," Gilbreath said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back