Found Safe AL - Shannon McKinney, 25, Brookside, 30 Jan 2020

After searching more and more about Shannon, I can’t help but feel such sadness for what she was raised up in, and the environment she grew up in was not conducive to becoming and living up to her full potential. I can tell Shannon has such a great heart, but her demons are a next fix struggle. She had her first child at 14. I can’t imagine, yet graduated with a diploma and worked “normal” jobs for at least a bit. My heart hurts for her 3 children, and all the loss that Shannon has endured in her short life.
Her first boyfriend/husband-father of her oldest son, died in 2013. I’m not sure if she ever knew/had a father, and her mother was an admitted addict, which I truly hope she’s overcome. I’m praying for you, Shannon. You can get out of the cycle. The never ending sickness and hole. Your children need you terribly. They’ve only got one mother, who I know they love more than anything. Shannon, you are worth it. God has a plan for you, and I can’t wait to see it unfold.

Yes, even after being safe in rehab, she left to reunite with abuser.. it’s definitely a part of a nasty cycle and she needs to be found to get her away from him/them. I hope she can get him, as well as the drugs, out of her system. Very worried about this young mother, I hope people are able to help her get out of this toxic relationship for good! :(

Ty for the update! Great news. Glad she's safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back