Found Deceased AL - Susan Mayo, 61, Wilmer, 17 June 2017 *Arrest*

On Nathaniel Sebastian's Facebook, he has a backhoe. It was shown with him on it. He also has not posted anything about his mothers disappearance. Yet has has posted once after the 17th. And has also posted several times before the 17th. On April 5th, 2017, Nathaniel posted on Facebook about how to asks for forgiveness. And then said the mailbox suffered. Leading one to believe that he used physical force on it. This seems to be an action caused by, a woman known as, Karen's father. Nathaniel has also posted on searching for a job. There is no more information regarding him procuring a job.

I believe that Nathaniel Sebastian and his mother, Susan Mayo had been arguing over his lack of working. It is plausible that he owed child support, and may owe back child support. The police, and Sebastian's own Facebook page, tells of him have a quick temper. As did his own mother. This coupled with both arguing and the child support/job, led to him hurting Susan Mayo. Sebastian is not shown to be careful. Judging from his lack of ability to spellcheck in his posts. Even the most obviously misspelled words, are not corrected. Which shows a lower level of intelligence. He has been shown to have a gun, make unknown. But, with his inability to easily spell out the rights words, leads me to believe he couldn't have used that gun. Or any gun for that matter. Nor any knife. It would require him to scrub down wherever he shot/stabbed Susan Mayo. His work would be sloppy, or not finely done. It is possible that he shoved her hard enough for her to hit her head. Him believing her dead, disposed of the body. Or picked up the nearest heavy object during their heated argument, and bludgeoned her to death. He had posted photos of odd nick knacks. Including two bronze door knockers, supposed from the 16th century. Susan Mayo may have told him to pick up his knacks off the counter, and he did just that. Sending her flying to floor, where he then realized his mistake. And then used the backhoe in his posted picture. Then buried her, somewhere in the yard. But, the ground would be soft, and the grave would be easily recognizable. So where her body is, unknown. After all this is Alabama, and there are several bodies of water all around.

On Nathaniel Sebastian's Facebook, he has a backhoe. It was shown with him on it. He also has not posted anything about his mothers disappearance. Yet has has posted once after the 17th. And has also posted several times before the 17th. On April 5th, 2017, Nathaniel posted on Facebook about how to asks for forgiveness. And then said the mailbox suffered. Leading one to believe that he used physical force on it. This seems to be an action caused by, a woman known as, Karen's father. Nathaniel has also posted on searching for a job. There is no more information regarding him procuring a job.

I believe that Nathaniel Sebastian and his mother, Susan Mayo had been arguing over his lack of working. It is plausible that he owed child support, and may owe back child support. The police, and Sebastian's own Facebook page, tells of him have a quick temper. As did his own mother. This coupled with both arguing and the child support/job, led to him hurting Susan Mayo. Sebastian is not shown to be careful. Judging from his lack of ability to spellcheck in his posts. Even the most obviously misspelled words, are not corrected. Which shows a lower level of intelligence. He has been shown to have a gun, make unknown. But, with his inability to easily spell out the rights words, leads me to believe he couldn't have used that gun. Or any gun for that matter. Nor any knife. It would require him to scrub down wherever he shot/stabbed Susan Mayo. His work would be sloppy, or not finely done. It is possible that he shoved her hard enough for her to hit her head. Him believing her dead, disposed of the body. Or picked up the nearest heavy object during their heated argument, and bludgeoned her to death. He had posted photos of odd nick knacks. Including two bronze door knockers, supposed from the 16th century. Susan Mayo may have told him to pick up his knacks off the counter, and he did just that. Sending her flying to floor, where he then realized his mistake. And then used the backhoe in his posted picture. Then buried her, somewhere in the yard. But, the ground would be soft, and the grave would be easily recognizable. So where her body is, unknown. After all this is Alabama, and there are several bodies of water all around.
Welcome to Websleuths, Lupinlll. Sadly it seems Susan is no longer living among us and her son is very hinky.

5:30PM UPDATE: Nathaniel Sebastian has been charged with murdering his mother, Susan Mayo, whose body was recovered this afternoon. Latest at 6:00.

4:30PM UPDATE: The body has been recovered in a barrel that was found buried underneath the porch, officials confirm. The video will not be shared online out of respect to the victim’s family, but investigators were seen making a noticeable reaction to when the cover of the barrel was lifted. Many of them covered their noses and walked away.
http://wkrg.com/2017/09/06/breaking...-being-dug-up-from-underneath-home-mcso-says/

RIP Susan :rose:

I'm not surprised but still feel sad about it. RIP Susan.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this even though I knew it was the likely outcome. So unfair.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Ugh

Alabama man idolized John Wayne Gacy; buried missing mother under porch, police say

Hours after the body of a woman was found buried in a 55 gallon drum beneath a porch, the man police said told them she would be there -- the son of a Wilmer woman missing since June 17 -- was charged with murder and abuse of a corpse.

In addition to the arrest of Susan Mayo's son, Nathaniel Sebastian, 32. Mayo's mother, 81-year-old Doris Clark was charged with obstruction of justice.

"We came to conduct an additional search warrant specifically in the area of the front porch of the home," said Burch. "Once Nathaniel Sebastian realized we were about to look under the front porch he made a spontaneous statement that, "OK my mama's under the front porch. Y'all got me."

Burch said investigators believe Sebastian may have got the idea to bury the body under the house from one of the 20th century's most notorious serial killers.

"One thing is that he claims to be a big fan of John Gacy, who was a serial killer and he in fact kept bodies of his victims underneath his house," said Burch.

More at link-
https://articles.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/09/sheriffs_dig_underneath_home_o.amp

Poor Susan. What is the world coming to if someone idolizes John Wayne Gacy.

Body of missing Wilmer woman found

Nathaniel Sebastian has been charged the murder of his mother, Susan May and the abuse of a corpse.
He was also charged with promoting prison contraband first degree after he was found to be hiding a handcuff key in his mouth.

Doris Clark, Susan Mayo's mother, has charged with hindering prosecution.

http://local15tv.com/news/local/mcso-continue-search-for-missing-wilmer-woman

Body of missing Wilmer woman found

Nathaniel Sebastian has been charged the murder of his mother, Susan May and the abuse of a corpse.
He was also charged with promoting prison contraband first degree after he was found to be hiding a handcuff key in his mouth.

Doris Clark, Susan Mayo's mother, has charged with hindering prosecution.

http://local15tv.com/news/local/mcso-continue-search-for-missing-wilmer-woman

:what: How did he get a handcuff key? I hope that means he won't be allowed to bond out. Clearly, he's a flight risk. :moo:

I can't believe the Grandma is trying to cover things up.I mean this is her own daughter he killed!!

Something new and weird everyday. Poor Susan[emoji257]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back