Found Deceased AL - Zach Koch, 25, Tuscaloosa, 20 March 2016

:rose: RIP Zach :rose:

CeG9kWOWEAIXelY.jpg

Zach's car. :(

I still just wonder why he was over there.

Another friend said that Zach called him at 3:14 a.m., saying that he wanted to go to River's Edge Bingo Barn in Greene County. "He convinced him to just go home and he agreed," Zach's sister-in-law said. "He told him that he was going to stop at the store and go home."

Friends entered his number in a phone tracking app, which placed him in the middle of a field in Fosters. Zach's sister-in-law is unsure how reliable the app is - it also showed that another friend who is helping with the search was at the same location when he wasn't. Searchers went to the field anyway, but found no sign of Koch, his phone or his gray Mustang.

Koch grew up in Tuscaloosa and graduated from the University of Alabama in December. He plays guitar and performs at several Tuscaloosa night spots.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20160321/NEWS/160329980?p=2&tc=pg

BBM. And that's exactly where he was headed and turned around to go home. The accident site is off of I20/59 at the Foster's exit. I bet he misjudged the exit possibly being a bit still inebriated. The bingo place is open 24 hrs a day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back