Alec Baldwin

At least one of them has turned his life around and committed it to God. I think it's Stephen who is married to Chynna Phillips (?)

Nope, it's Billy that's married to Chynna.

Stephen is the one who was in all those goofy movies with Pauly Shore. :doh: :loser:

I don't understand what you're saying. You say that Kim Bassinger released the tape to the court (as she certainly should have!). Then you insinuate it's her fault that the tape was made public. How so???

Maybe so. Or maybe his daughter doesn't want to see him because of his verbal tirades. After hearing him unleash his fury on the child, I wouldn't blame her.
Please note that I said it was my opinion that Bassinger had released the tape, based on my experience with people going through divorces. Also note that since I posted my opinion it has been reported through media and on this board that is exactly what did happen. Still need facts?

Stephen is the one who was in all those goofy movies with Pauly Shore. :doh: :loser:

Stephen is the one who rediscovered the church.

Daniel is the drug addict who has run into a bunch of trouble with the law.

Billy was in Backdraft and Sliver and is married to Chyna Phillips.

Stephen is the one who rediscovered the church.

Daniel is the drug addict who has run into a bunch of trouble with the law.

Billy was in Backdraft and Sliver and is married to Chyna Phillips.

LOL... I didn't know who it was that rediscovered the church - just knew Billy was married to Chynna. He was also in Internal Affairs with Richard Gere. Good movie.

I know a guy who is going through something with his daughter called "Parental Alienation Syndrome" I don't know if it applies here or not because we don't know everything, but I have seen my friend completely lose his cool over the situation that has taken several years of him constantly fighting for the girl's best interest. I do know at one point he got to see her and he had a recorder on. She asked why and he said "Because if you lie about what happens here, I'll have proof that we didn't do anything wrong." The girl was devistated, but it was the truth.

If I were the girl, I'd be scared of my father coming to see me, not knowing what he'd do to straighten me out."

Thanks for setting me straight. I couldn't think of the 4th boys name.

LOL... I didn't know who it was that rediscovered the church - just knew Billy was married to Chynna. He was also in Internal Affairs with Richard Gere. Good movie.

Yeah, Stephen wrote a book about his spirituality! I used to think he was funny. I guess he's not a bad boy anymore. Maybe he needs to be ministering to Alec!

Alec Baldwin is an arse, Jules nailed it. If I were his child, I'd be worried about the straightening out too!!!

That aside, I don't think either parent has acted for the best interest of the child here, although I do give Kim B. a little more credit.

Hey Jules!!! (((Hugs)))

I know a guy who is going through something with his daughter called "Parental Alienation Syndrome" I don't know if it applies here or not because we don't know everything, but I have seen my friend completely lose his cool over the situation that has taken several years of him constantly fighting for the girl's best interest. I do know at one point he got to see her and he had a recorder on. She asked why and he said "Because if you lie about what happens here, I'll have proof that we didn't do anything wrong." The girl was devistated, but it was the truth.

If I were the girl, I'd be scared of my father coming to see me, not knowing what he'd do to straighten me out."

That PAS is some serious chit. My sister (I love her) but she pulled some nasty stunts during her divorce. She accused her ex and his dad of molesting my niece. She thought it would give her full custody of all 3 kids. Well, it backfired BIG time. I was even subpoenaed at work 3 times and had to give a deposition. They sued her for defamation of character and won. She's lucky to have my niece at all.

She has 2 boys (16 & 12). They don't want anything to do with their mom. She shares my 8 yr. old niece. One week with dad, next week with mom and so on. She has to pay child support and medical costs.

I don't know if any of you remember but a couple yrs. ago there was this model in NY who had twins with a married man who lived in CA. She did the same thing. The judge took the girls away and gave them to the dad who mind you had had nothing to do with them and wasn''t in their lives.

You can't do chit like that! It just ain't right.

She says she doesn't talk bad about her ex in front of my niece. I think she does cuz my niece makes negative comments about her dad.

Please note that I said it was my opinion that Bassinger had released the tape, based on my experience with people going through divorces. Also note that since I posted my opinion it has been reported through media and on this board that is exactly what did happen. Still need facts?

Yes, please. I saw that Baldwin's spokesperson accused Basinger and her lawyer of leaking the tape to the media but I didn't know that was a fact.

i'm not sure what 'i'm gonna straighten your arse out' is verbal code for, but i can imagine, and apparently so could the judge. of course, just because it sounds like code for 'im gonna beat your arse' doesnt mean that that is the correct interpretation, but a judge charged with child welfare cant afford to take that chance.

sometimes this kind of public exposure is the only way to reach the mind/soul of someone in dire need of anger management on a very deep level.

jmho.

I've heard it said a lot harsher than that as in "I'm gonna whip your arse until you act right" and THAT statement didn't lose anyone their visitation rights and of course it shouldn't, IMHO.

Sometimes this type of public exposure can lead a child to drug use at a very early age.

Alec is a bully and probably a narcissist as well . Notice how he
is raging/ abusing and claiming to be the injured party and blaming the real victim ( Ireland) for his horrid abusive behavior . She has made him
look foolish . Really ? Seems to me he did a pretty good job of that all
by himself . Notice as he talks the level of anger is increasing yet this is
a message - no one is agiating him - he is making himself angrier .

A very typical trait of people suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder . He is the one screaming at a minor child for not answering the phone . No concern of why, he just assumes it was malicious intent and
punishes her ( the insult ) and the promise there is more to come . ( I am coming out there ) Calling his daughter a pig - every little girl wants to hear that from her dad who is supposed to love her .

The only way you EVER stop a bully is to publicly expose him. Alec probably didnt know the call was being taped. It certainly shows he isnt fit to be a parent.

As far as Kim being agrophobic also classic symptom of someone who
has suffered abuse at the hands of a bullying narcissist.

Too often these creeps keep getting away with it. Most believe the
public " I am such a nice guy and have been so mistreated ".
When the real truth is the exact opposite . He has no justification
for his remarks or his behavior.

How many court orders would you defiy to protect your child
from a incurably mentally ill bully ?

Wasn't Alec supposed to be moving out of the States overseas somewhere?? I volunteer to help him pack.... :D

Yes, please. I saw that Baldwin's spokesperson accused Basinger and her lawyer of leaking the tape to the media but I didn't know that was a fact.

Even if Basinger's people did leak the tape, they didn't write Baldwin a script and make him say these things. These are his feelings about his daughter and they make me sick to my stomach! What kind of a man says stuff like that to a little girl???? Does it make him feel like a man? The age that Ireland is now is a very delicate age. Little girls form their opinions about themselves during this age. For her own father to say these things to her can affect her for the rest of her life!!!! MY God. He's supposed to be Superman in her eyes and protect her from the world. It seems as though HE's what she most needs protection from. He should be ashamed of himself. It it were my ex-husband saying these things about my daughter, it would be a "cold day in hell" before I subjected her to his rantings again.

Here is the explanation Baldwin put on his Web site, according to what's on the AP wire now:

‘‘Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child,’’ he wrote. ‘‘I’m sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case.’’

OK, so he's blaming his ex-wife. What a shocker that is. BUT I would note how he says in another part that an ex will often try to take a "snapshot of you on your worst day" then let people think that's how you are!

I agree with SCM's post that Kim is equally to blame. However, this snapshot statement is crapola! He has a long history and pattern of lashing out at people so I'm not buying his spin. I can see how he could get frustrated with his daughter if, for instance, he is aware that his kid's being poisoned by the mom. Not saying he isn't an arse, he clearly is, just adding that thought.

It obviously doesn't take a lot to set the guy off!! I feel bad for Ireland, which, by the way, is a pretty name.

Here is the explanation Baldwin put on his Web site, according to what's on the AP wire now:

‘‘Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child,’’ he wrote. ‘‘I’m sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case.’’

OK, so he's blaming his ex-wife. What a shocker that is. BUT I would note how he says in another part that an ex will often try to take a "snapshot of you on your worst day" then let people think that's how you are!

I agree with SCM's post that Kim is equally to blame. However, this snapshot statement is crapola! He has a long history and pattern of lashing out at people so I'm not buying his spin. I can see how he could get frustrated with his daughter if, for instance, he is aware that his kid's being poisoned by the mom. Not saying he isn't an arse, he clearly is, just adding that thought.

It obviously doesn't take a lot to set the guy off!! I feel bad for Ireland, which, by the way, is a pretty name.

I actually agree with his statement and heard him taking some personal responsibility. I hope he gets some counseling to learn how to appropriately deal with the stress of what he has undergone for the past 6 years - to learn especially how not to take it out on his child.

What I also heard him do is try to remind us that someone else shares substantive responsibility in this disaster - the child's mother.

The bottom line is that most of America is hanging Alec out to dry right now and saying "the mother is just trying to protect her child." Rubbish! The mother is cunning and crafty and using her child to suit her own sick ends. If I were Alec, I'd want not to defend my bad behavior, but for people to know that such bad behavior occurs in a larger context. Right or wrong - I would feel that way.

Again, I feel the need to say "I'm not defending this man or his poor parenting choices" but I still don't understand how people aren't equally as enraged at the mother. I actually think that phone call says more about the mother than the father - if only for the simple fact that everyone in the world is listening to it.

Alec is the easy target right now....maybe Kim will be the target when she gets sanctioned AGAIN for violating the Judge's Order....but somehow I doubt it. I think Kim's moment of truth may not come until her daughter is grown - if indeed Ireland is lucky enough to make it that far.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kennedy1227
Back