All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

34gae0w.jpg

pumpkin on sauvie island

Praying for you Kyron and Im praying that who ever took you will confess and bring you back where you belong.

Kyron...I will be holding you & your Daddy in my heart today for you both to be reunited very soon!

I continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers Kyron. Many people are doing everything they can to find you sweet boy.

Praying for Kyron and his dads today. What an absolutely horrible Father's day for them. Hugging my husband and daughter tight today

My littlest Angel. If you could only see us all cheering for you. Some of us pray, some cry, some hug their children in hopes that you can feel it. How very bright a light you've shone for all of us to see.

We would love nothing more than for you to come home. To watch you walk into the arms that yearn to hold you and our tears of sadness could be transformed into tears of joy.

Until you do let the angels sing to you, let the stars bathe your eyes, let the peace of the Lord our God surround you.

With peace, love and light,
Trish

Kyron,
If ever a little boy grabbed everyone's heart, it is you. I hope you are home in safe and loving arms soon. As a mommy, my heart aches for your mommy so much. We are all praying for you!

Kyron and Family are in my thoughts and prayers. Kyron I have learned so much about Little Red Eyed Frogs, thanks to you. Steadfastly waiting on news. Bless all those holding their candles bright to light Kyrons way home.

I so appreciate the adorable red eyed frog avatars the members here are using in Kyrons case. It's struck a place in my heart making me so proud to stand United with the "Frogs" here for Kyrons return.

Wish I knew where I could get one too. The avatars makes the case have a personal touch. Hugs to our new membership images, "The Websleuth Frogs".

Praying so hard this morning that this is the day we find you little man.

I pray to the Lord Almighty that we find you safe, beautiful child Kyron. You are tremendously loved and cherished.
I pray for authorities to have strength, courage, and to be guided by God's hand to bring you home to those who love you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back