All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

OK...the good news...

...have finished the pivot table for frequency of each tower pinged by date. Looks interesting.

...the not-so-good news...

I found a small data quality problem w/ the ping location data. Looks pretty minor, but, anyone using the beta spreadsheet needs to be aware. I'll work w/ TexasLil on a fix.

FWIW, I was able to take a quick look @ the profile of whose calls she let's go into vmail. As was cleverly suggested by another poster, this tells you something. I was looking for a period when/if there was a change in the usual characters she let go into vmail. Short story...nothing jumped out immediately, however, I either have another data quality problem OR the girl NEVER let Tony go into vmail...:waitasec:

I think that she was avoiding the family's calls, she was supposed to be quite the traveler in June, you know with all that work that she wasn't doing............

Hey - Georgia PI.

Prolly not news to you, but, I found the 'adjacent' towers I mentioned to you @ the following site: http://antennasearch.com/

So, rather than try to stick the adjacent-unpinged towers on a map, maybe it's best to wait until there's a better consensus on a short list of locations before doing this sort of bounding. It'd just eat up your time.

I have found that not all the adjacent towers are AT & T, and that's why we are not seeing pings on some of them. I guess AT & T don't lease time with the others.

What do you think of making a map with ALL pings on one map? There are 58unique pings in the cell records.

T-Lil, I am doing this, using the list you provided in the previous thread of all 58 towers. 2 questions:

Are they 100% verified, or could there be lat/lon errors from the transfer?

Do they include pre-6/15, or are they all 6/15 on?

Thanks!

I think that she was avoiding the family's calls, she was supposed to be quite the traveler in June, you know with all that work that she wasn't doing............

:rolleyes: I know watcha mean...

Not much jumped out. Of course, the calls from home were tops on the hit parade. Then, Mark H. was calling @ inopportune times...unless he wanted to talk to Tony :)

But it looks like Jamie actually wins the "Most Blown Off Calls In A Row" award 7/3-7/4 (14 in a row, and would've been 19 if Lee hadn't been chasing Casey down 7/3 interrupting the streak) :loser:

Wow, so many possibilities for one number. When you call the number it doesn't go to a fax machine but goes to voice mail instead. I jut googled and came up with another possibility.

Healing Touch
Altamonte Springs
FL 32714
(X07)647-0001

Healing touch (HT) is a combination of hands-on and off-body techniques to influence the flow of energy through a person's biofield. It was developed by Janet Mentgen. HT and the Kreiger-Kunz Method of Therapeutic Touch seem to be the most common forms of biofield therapies or energy-based therapy involving the practitioner's use of mental intention and the placement of hands in specific sequences either on the body or above it in the recipient's energy field.

Sounds like the stuff my brother is involved in with Scientology. :crazy:

OK...the good news...

...have finished the pivot table for frequency of each tower pinged by date. Looks interesting.

...the not-so-good news...

I found a small data quality problem w/ the ping location data. Looks pretty minor, but, anyone using the beta spreadsheet needs to be aware. I'll work w/ TexasLil on a fix.

FWIW, I was able to take a quick look @ the profile of whose calls she let's go into vmail. As was cleverly suggested by another poster, this tells you something. I was looking for a period when/if there was a change in the usual characters she let go into vmail. Short story...nothing jumped out immediately, however, I either have another data quality problem OR the girl NEVER let Tony go into vmail...:waitasec:

Bond, does this mean errors with the latitudes/longitudes? Could make a big difference in the map I'm working on... if that's what TexasLil used for her tower list.

Hundreds of “pings” from the cell phone of missing Caylee A’s mother have apparently led to site searches for the child and helped investigators track Casey Anthony’s movements.

Local 6 tracked the 754 times Anthony’s cell phone communicated with a cell tower — called pings — and mapped 20 different towers the calls reached.

The pings came during a period from June 16 — the day Caylee was last seen alive — to June 30 — the day Casey A’s car was towed from an Amscot with signs of human decomposition was found in the trunk.

Records indicated that 97 percent of the cell phone pings came at or around her boyfriend’s apartment near Winter Park, her parents’ home located off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusian nightclub and a friend’s house in Orlando.

However, it is some of the other 3 percent of pings that have raised some questions, Local 6 reported.

On June 17, the day after George A. said he last saw his granddaughter alive, Casey A. apparently returned to the family home at about 2:30 p.m.

Then, around 4 p.m., the phone pinged a cell tower southwest of the family home at Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod, Local 6 reported. The location was near where detectives directed EquuSearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee several weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., Anthony’s cell pinged a tower near Blanchard Park at state Road 50 and Goldenrod, Local 6 reported. That site was also searched in August by EquuSearch.

Records showed that Casey A’s cell phone went silent during a time between 5:23 and 8:23 on June 17 — no text messages, no calls in and no calls out. Anthony then turned up near her boyfriend’s apartment, records showed.

On June 18, a neighbor of Casey A’s parents said they noticed the woman borrowed a shovel and backed her car into her parents’ home garage. Cell pings showed that Casey A. was at or near her parents’ home between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.

And after 28 minutes of cell phone silence, Casey A’s phone pinged an unusual spot — along the Econ Trail located south of Lake Underhill, Local 6 reported. It was again an area detectives in which were interested and and asked EquuSearch volunteers to search, Local 6 reported.Investigators first subpoenaed Casey Anthony’s cell phone records the day after she was arrested in July and have been analyzing them ever since.

Ummm, I don't think the Econ Trail runs south of Lake Underhill. I could be wrong....

And they have 20 towers, but Lil came up with 58???? Or maybe they just MAPPED 20 of them.

Ummm, I don't think the Econ Trail runs south of Lake Underhill. I could be wrong....

And they have 20 towers, but Lil came up with 58???? Or maybe they just MAPPED 20 of them.

June 16 to June 30.

Good idea Lil! Interesting to see that one ping way down south - on June 9. Makes me wonder if she was checking out locations ahead of time.
Isn't that where near where the car exchange took place the day of the G.J.indictment?

Bond, does this mean errors with the latitudes/longitudes? Could make a big difference in the map I'm working on... if that's what TexasLil used for her tower list.

Right now, the only issue I've seen are some locations being shifted up in the table so that they don't correspond with the correct ping. It doesn't ripple all the way through, I'm still trying to bound it.

The only effect I think it would have on what you're doing is if you tie to a date, and a unique tower is on the cusp of a day, it might get shifted over...unlikely, but, possible.

Isn't that where near where the car exchange took place the day of the G.J.indictment?

IIRC, the car exchange was @ the Boggy Creek overpass, which is the next interchange to the west.

FWIW, Annie D. was listed as being on Lake Mary Jane Rd., which is just a couple miles SE of this ping.

There's an Econ Trail that runs through heavily wooded area on Forsyth just SW of Amscot.

Right now, the only issue I've seen are some locations being shifted up in the table so that they don't correspond with the correct ping. It doesn't ripple all the way through, I'm still trying to bound it.

The only effect I think it would have on what you're doing is if you tie to a date, and a unique tower is on the cusp of a day, it might get shifted over...unlikely, but, possible.

OK, so the lat/lon's should all be 100% as far as you know?

I don't have dates tied in yet, but that is my next step. That way you can click on it in Google Earth and see all the dates/times she was near that tower. I'm just looking to do that for the odd towers tho, not the ones by TonE's or the Anthony's.

Let me know what you figure out... I'm gettin' ready to crash though, don't need it tonite.

IIRC, the car exchange was @ the Boggy Creek overpass, which is the next interchange to the west.

FWIW, Annie D. was listed as being on Lake Mary Jane Rd., which is just a couple miles SE of this ping.

Oh yeah, is there a street address for AD? I don't have it, want to add it to my map.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back