All Things Dick Cheney

IMO, if Dick Cheney saw a naked woman standing in front of him like that he would have a heart attack.

This is a much more disturbing picture, if you ask me:

mccain_bush-hug-713122-1.jpg

Whatever that is in lower corner of his left eye does sort of look like a woman with arms bent up across chest area with hands together in one size of the photo. I can see a belly button and even hips. The other reflections are his eyes.

Whatever that is in lower corner of his left eye does sort of look like a woman with arms bent up across chest area with hands together in one size of the photo. I can see a belly button and even hips. The other reflections are his eyes.

Seriously that is exactly what I see.
I think it's Pam Anderson.............:crazy:

I was struck by two things in this series of photos- one was that Mr. Cheney has that "shirt too big" look of someone who is rapidly losing weight. The other was that he looks like he is wearing blush-aside from Santa I do not ever recall seeing a man with the apples of his cheeks so symmetrically flushed...jmo...you be the judge.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Vice-...=/081106/480/5f32b32bbb3147b2a3da3f8879409718

look at photos 17 and 20...

Aside from the usual--Cheney's heart problems--I don't think he looks unhealthier than usual. His shirt does look a little bit too big, but my interpretation of that is that men seem to always buy the same size shirt and not pay any sort of attention to their changing bodies. You know, they wear a size 15 1/2-34 at age 21 and never think to periodically get measured to see if that's still the right size. Men's necks *do* change as they age, but many guys don't seem to notice that about themselves, know what I mean?

Hoppy

He looks fine to me. I think he is such a handsome man...reminds me of my late grandpa who I adored.

he just looks like an old guy. i wonder if they put some makeup on him. maybe he's propped up and not alive at all heh.

I think the same thing. As people age (meaning getting into their seventies) they tend to lose weight. He looks basically like the same ole' Cheney to me.

In a full on shot with he and his wife at some WH photo op with the Bidens, the left side of Dick Cheney's mouth is turned down, as in drooping. It was visible in every photo. I wondered about this more than any shirt size.

Maria

His coloring looks fine but I do think he's lost weight very rapidly. I agree that he could be sick...

I agree that he looks like he has lost a lot of weight.

Aside from the usual--Cheney's heart problems--I don't think he looks unhealthier than usual. His shirt does look a little bit too big, but my interpretation of that is that men seem to always buy the same size shirt and not pay any sort of attention to their changing bodies. You know, they wear a size 15 1/2-34 at age 21 and never think to periodically get measured to see if that's still the right size. Men's necks *do* change as they age, but many guys don't seem to notice that about themselves, know what I mean?

Hoppy
I agree that he doesn't look unhealthier than usual. In fact in some of the pictures it was nice to see him give a sincere smile,he hardly did that while in office,in my opinion he always had a smug look to him.

I think he's glad his VP days are almost over.

He's aging under heart disease... such a process degrades the body rapidly. Yes, he looks to be wearing blush, but most anyone under the constant glare of photography/studio lights are always patted down with a matte powder and sometimes their cheeks are "blushed" up some.

Okay, this may sound like a terrible joke to some, so I want to point out that I hold no animosity for Dick Cheney and would wish him no ill, however... a joke's a joke:

I heard a newscaster the other day call him Dick "Clear!" Cheney. :p

Okay, this may sound like a terrible joke to some, so I want to point out that I hold no animosity for Dick Cheney and would wish him no ill, however... a joke's a joke:

I heard a newscaster the other day call him Dick "Clear!" Cheney. :p

What does the joke mean? I'm sorry but the meaning is sailing " clear" over my head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back