**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

IMO Mitnick dropped the issue of C and G being compelled to answer questions is because he is planning a separate lawsuit against C for "publishing" the false information about ZG in the media and didn't want to push the matter at this time.

That's what I was thinking and I hope so!:mad: I wonder if DC would have to answer question's then? I am so sick of the Anthony's getting away with everything. :behindbar I don't see how the DA has let them get away with all the Lie's and interfering with a criminal investigation. It just does not seem right. It is just not fare Caylee! I pray for Caylee's sake all these players share the the same address as C:behindbarsey soon. What is wrong with the justice system? Have they not figured out yet why the crime rate is so high?

It has been my understanding that DC was looking for Caylee. But he just said he wasn't. But investigating the the disappearence. Which would include anyone they thought took her. ...

DC backtracked and changed his story from when he talked to LE.

In his interview with LE, LE shows DC an e-mail that DC wrote saying, "for the sole purpose of Caylee Marie. *&* Investigations are not connected with nor does *&* Investigations ? to the defense team".

DC told LE he wrote that e-mail and that he has not seen KC since October 12 and that he had not provided any services to KC since then. http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONEdominic%20casey.pdf Page 38

Since he gave THAT statement somebody obviously told DC to say something else.

imo

DC backtracked and changed his story from when he talked to LE.

In his interview with LE, LE shows DC an e-mail that DC wrote saying, "for the sole purpose of Caylee Marie. *&* Investigations are not connected with nor does *&* Investigations ? to the defense team".

DC told LE he wrote that e-mail and that he has not seen KC since October 12 and that he had not provided any services to KC since then. http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONEdominic%20casey.pdf Page 38

Since he gave THAT statement somebody obviously told DC to say something else.

imo
He's not slick enough...obviously. So where's the priviledge?

I didn't hear anything about another case, but my audio kept cutting in and out so I don't know for sure. I just think that Morgan will eventually sue CA individually for statements that she made to the media about ZG kidnapping Caylee.

I was wondering if he was talking about the check fraud case.

That's what I was thinking and I hope so!:mad: I wonder if DC would have to answer question's then? I am so sick of the Anthony's getting away with everything. :behindbar I don't see how the DA has let them get away with all the Lie's and interfering with a criminal investigation. It just does not seem right. It is just not fare Caylee! I pray for Caylee's sake all these players share the the same address as C:behindbarsey soon. What is wrong with the justice system? Have they not figured out yet why the crime rate is so high?

This civil suit has nothing to do with justice for Caylee. It's supposed to be about justice for ZG.
I wonder why Morgan and co bothered at all with depos of the A's since everything he asked had already been asked and answered in prior on record statements with LE and FBI. He'll use those statements now, why couldnt he just use them before without wasting so much time energy money and resources and court time.
JMO

Gonzalez's attorneys said they can get information they were seeking from the Anthonys from other sources, such as police reports.

Gonzalez's attorneys have also withdrawn a written questionnaire to Casey Anthony, hoping the move will prevent the judge from delaying the civil case. The judge said at a hearing on Tuesday that it may be a month before he decides whether to postpone the civil case until the completion of Casey Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next year.

It has been my understanding that DC was looking for Caylee. But he just said he wasn't. But investigating the the disappearence. Which would include anyone they thought took her. ...

I'm just reading thru the thread now, thank you everyone for keeping a workgal up-to-date :)

From my recollection Hoover's interview with LE or was it Morgan's (or both) he does say that DC was indeed looking for Caylee's body. How can DC change his story on this? Please correct me if I've errored.

I'm just reading thru the thread now, thank you everyone for keeping a workgal up-to-date :)

From my recollection Hoover's interview with LE or was it Morgan's (or both) he does say that DC was indeed looking for Caylee's body. How can he change his story on this? Please correct me if I've errored.

Hoover was interviewed by both.

My thoughts exactly! CA admonished Tim M. for looking in the woods on the NG Show, so why is her PI poking around in the woods? :confused:

Your post just reminded me of one of LE's interviews asking how they decided which tips to pass on to them. Does anyone recall if interview was with CA or LA?

But in the end, it will all come back on them.....when Casey is found guilty and they have to live with the fact that their daughter killed their granddaughter.

I'm really surprised at this depo. It seems they already knew. I know many believe that they did...but I did not...I just thought they were not acting normally at all. But didn't know why. Guess I know now.

From the moment they smelled the smell in the trunk.....they knew.

When she called DC to the stand, my jaw dropped to the floor. It was actually a brilliant move. Very interesting...strategically speaking.

Rather than risking the judge granting the motion for Morganto conduct the deposition in his office, she had him questioned in the courtroom. In the deposition, the attorney can voice her objection, but If I remember correctly, they have to answer the question. What she did today allowed the the judge to stop Morgan's line of questioning that he would have gotten away with in the deposition.

When she called DC to the stand, my jaw dropped to the floor. It was actually a brilliant move. Very interesting...strategically speaking.

Rather than risking the judge granting the motion for Mitnek to conduct the deposition in his office, she had him questioned in the courtroom. In the deposition, the attorney can voice her objection, but If I remember correctly, they have to answer the question. What she did today allowed the the judge to stop Mitnek's line of questioning that he would have gotten away with in the deposition.

But, but, but, IIRC DC was no in the active employment of JB/KC when he was searching for Caylee's remains, right? He had moved on and was working solely for CA/GA. Although he can show contracts for both parties he cannot show them as both being active?

Meanwhile, the Florida Bar said Tuesday that it has cleared Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, of two ethics complaints filed against him earlier this year.

The bar said it can find no grounds to further pursue to complaints made against Baez by the Anthonys' former private investigator, Dominic Casey.

Casey at one time also worked for Baez.

In April, he complained to the bar that Baez had failed to pay for him for services rendered.

Casey also claimed Baez instructed him not to call 911 if he ever found Caylee Anthony's remains.

Baez denied both of those claims and this week a spokeswoman for the bar said they could not find any evidence to support Casey's claims.

But, but, but, IIRC DC was no in the active employment of JB/KC when he was searching for Caylee's remains, right? He had moved on and was working solely for CA/GA. Although he can show contracts for both parties he cannot show them as both being active?

Diana Tennis did a good job of running around the issue by calling Casey to the stand. She had obviously coached him well and he knew how to answer all the questions she asked.

I doubt that Judge Rodriguez has read Casey's interview with LE that Jolynna put above.

His testimony today obviously is in direct contradiction to what he told LE and Mitnick didn't have a chance to prep for this. He did make a valient effort, but today was not going to give him the answers he needed.

Mr. Mitnick will simply go back to the office, do some hard research and just might be able to call Casey on his testimony.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some new motion made before Judge Rodriguez rules on postponing the case.

The Anthony Slogan used frequently in many variations but always meaning, " Being forthright & being honest are to different things" The last time these words were stated was by LA at his depostion with Morgan & Morgan.

I admit after that point, I was pretty confused. I am left with more questions than answers. :crazy: It sounds like it was dismissed without prejudice, so if the judge reviews the contracts and finds something funky, the motion is back on.

Personally, I think they should get this civil trial resolved BEFORE the criminal trial. KC needs to drop the countersuit. It sounds like he wants his client to be given justice without delay and was willing to concede on getting further statements for KC/GA/CA.

What else does Morgan need to clear ZG? It seems he has a strong enough case already, even with out DC's statements.

Wouldn't that depend on which version of his testimony is the truth?

In his interview with OCSO in January, he stated that his contract with Jose began on July 29 and terminated on October 1st. He stated his contract with Casey began September 12th.

Today's testimony he stated that his contract with Jose began July 27 TO PRESENT. He stated his contract with Casey began "sometime in early Sept)

Meanwhile, the Florida Bar said Tuesday that it has cleared Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, of two ethics complaints filed against him earlier this year.

The bar said it can find no grounds to further pursue to complaints made against Baez by the Anthonys' former private investigator, Dominic Casey.

Casey at one time also worked for Baez.

In April, he complained to the bar that Baez had failed to pay for him for services rendered.
Casey also claimed Baez instructed him not to call 911 if he ever found Caylee Anthony's remains.

Baez denied both of those claims and this week a spokeswoman for the bar said they could not find any evidence to support Casey's claims.

But wouldn't this be where these mysterious contracts would come into play? (owed money)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back