Alligators

I also think that is WHY she is always so composed and Cindy is convinced they will not find a body. Those people planned this, and they did it like the drug dealers do it in Florida.........Thank George for that.

This is not a horror movie people! This is real life. Families don't go around, have sex with their siblings, have babies, name them a combination of the parents names, wait until they are almost 3, throw them to alligators, pretend like nothing happened, leave subtle clues on myspace, and then report that the child is missing 30 days later, and then make up crazy lies about everything.

Casey is whacked. Her parents want to believe that their daughter did not murder their only grandchild. Give these people a break! They are only living in denial because they don't want to face such a tragic event. Would you? Would you want to pray that your baby is still alive and out there, and have people saying you should go to jail because you were in on it?

source, please? I have not read the information that I highlighted anywhere, and as that is pretty big evidence, we need to go on more than just rumor and conjecture.

http://www.local6.com/news/17159019/detail.html

Quote from that link

Air Tested

Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl.
Unquote

I hope this will be enough to back up my statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back