Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really be verified as anything but a person who knows alot about nothing. My opinion on the box of dolls. I am not surprised that three little girls could amass that many dolls and take their clothes off. In the box, they look destined for a fete. I know a bit about fetes

I am going to start a new thread and when I do, I want all the off topic and chit chat posts to stay off of it. :nono:

You guys are being very naughty.

I can't really be verified as anything but a person who knows alot about nothing. My opinion on the box of dolls. I am not surprised that three little girls could amass that many dolls and take their clothes off. In the box, they look destined for a fete. I know a bit about fetes

They might also be orphans from school lost property who have been brought home, washed, and are ready to go to charity. They might also be psychologist tools. My sister is a child psychologist and she always travels with two puppets in her car.

They might also be orphans from school lost property who have been brought home, washed, and are ready to go to charity. They might also be psychologist tools. My sister is a child psychologist and she always travels with two puppets in her car.

see? you do know a lot about dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member