Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys get off the topic of the canoeist...

Last warning about that rumour. Next one to post regarding it will have their post deleted & will be looking at time-out.

Hi wakeskate, I want to thank you for the photos you have taken. Some good topographical maps actually cost money to be able to have a look at or download as I’ve tried, so the photos came in very handy and shows everything clearly thank you. I’ve always wondered what LUG looked like.
Thanks to mani also for taking great photos, really gives a good image of the area and minni for going there as well and helping in relation to the prints in the mud. Doc also for taking the time out of what would be a busy schedule to go to the area and have a look around and give feedback. Every little thing counts and like you say it’s the little things that can tie everything together. Also to makara for her great screenshots and everyone else who has gone right out of their way to help us get a picture of the area, everyone who is looking after the flowers on the bridge, please take care of traffic, maybe are you allowed to put a slow down sign somewhere to slow the traffic down while you guys are doing that, take care. Kudos to you all.
There has been some great sleuthing from all and great work from the locals taking pics, giving explanations of the area and their feeling of the area and ‘likely drop off points’, this has been very helpful, thanks.
I am now of the belief she was washed down and most probably only from the areas near LUG and Kholo Juncture as I think she would have got snagged any further up the creeks.
You guys Rock!
:yourock:

Thank YOU Cyansea, for a lovely and thoughtful post xx

I wonder whether GBC has had a visit from his lawyers today..or his doctor...or both.

What about the shower curtain LM? :what:

I wonder whether GBC has had a visit from his lawyers today..or his doctor...or both.

Hmm do you get to choose your doctor in detention? I would have thought that is what the clinic for - a one stop shop for emergencies to mental health!

What about the shower curtain LM? :what:

If I remember, it was missing from the photos of the bathroom...there was speculation that it may have been used to suffocate Allison.

If that is so, I would not be surprised if it was also used to wrap her and transport her in the car too MOO

For the third time today for those who have missed it...

Please do not discuss rumors. Although SOME rumors turn out to be true in the end, there are also those that are just that 'rumor,' and tend to derail the threads. Until there's a 'link' to verify a circumstance, we ask you do NOT post rumors.

If locals wish to be verified (as local residents with insider information), then we would be able to discuss, unless the information might jeopardize the investigation or case.

Yes, in past threads there had been rumors discussed. Going forward, no rumors. Locals please refrain from posting any insider information unless it can be linked to a valid source, or until you become a verified local member

Clarifying what to do about rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hmm do you get to choose your doctor in detention? I would have thought that is what the clinic for - a one stop shop for emergencies to mental health!

Old 'master of deceit' would be trying to swindle any doctor they threw his way!!!! it boggles the mind that he thinks he is actually this clever! Hannibal Lecter he is not!!

Old 'master of deceit' would be trying to swindle any doctor they threw his way!!!! it boggles the mind that he thinks he is actually this clever! Hannibal Lecter he is not!!

In prison, don't you just get who you are given? It's not the private health system.

If I remember, it was missing from the photos of the bathroom...there was speculation that it may have been used to suffocate Allison.

If that is so, I would not be surprised if it was also used to wrap her and transport her in the car too MOO

So which super sleuther came up with the shower curtain THEORY

Doc, what type of treatment do you think GBC is getting in prison? and in what order for what purpose? Is this reported to the courts? I imagine it would have to be?

I wonder because he would have the same consideration as anyone else? I hope so anyway..His lawyers cant organise this type of thing in his favour can they?

I don't know if this is your area....can anyone answer this??

I believe it was Marlywings, after seeing that it was missing in the Brookfield house rental pics. She wondered whether the missing shower curtain could have been used to suffocate Allison, which I guess is a possibility?

In prison, don't you just get who you are given? It's not the private health system.

I sure hope so Breaking!! if he was getting special care... his nervous breakdown rumour would be hard to believe...with careful monitoring wouldn't they see he was not coping?

I believe it was Marlywings, after seeing that it was missing in the Brookfield house rental pics. She wondered whether the missing shower curtain could have been used to suffocate Allison, which I guess is a possibility?

That is an excellent supposition by MarlyWings!!!! If it was plastic it would so act like a tarp and the blood in the car could be explained away by residue from the curtain only! (I believe Allison's death was at home and she was suffocated but only after a struggle which would have left say a bloody nose at the least.)

But I guess WS TOS would have an issue with the fact that this is only something a poster has deduced and it is not a true fact or quoted from MSM. Do we need to start with a possible but theoretical scenarios only thread? Its a pity that these things become bundled in as rumours tho... maybe we need to reference our thoughts like Shower Curtain, Sup_ShCu_001_WrapBody- so as we develop our scenarios we have a constant idea of what we are referring to. A bit unwieldy but it might give us a bit of continuity.

That is an excellent supposition by MarlyWings!!!! If it was plastic it would so act like a tarp and the blood in the car could be explained away by residue from the curtain only! (I believe Allison's death was at home and she was suffocated but only after a struggle which would have left say a bloody nose at the least.)

But I guess WS TOS would have an issue with the fact that this is only something a poster has deduced and it is not a true fact or quoted from MSM. Do we need to start with a possible but theoretical scenarios only thread? Its a pity that these things become bundled in as rumours tho... maybe we need to reference our thoughts like Shower Curtain, Sup_ShCu_001_WrapBody- so as we develop our scenarios we have a constant idea of what we are referring to. A bit unwieldy but it might give us a bit of continuity.

:goodpost:

Back on topic.....

If you have any further questions about rules please go to either of these links...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178136"]Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Let's not get too carried away. It is quite common to ditch a shower curtain before renting. Unless it is attached permanently, it is treated same as the sheets on your bed. If I moved out of here tonight, I am sure both my shower curtains would be binned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley