Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is also the possibility that he acted alone and cleaned up everything BEFORE he contacted NBC and OW Friday morning. It may be the case, that nobody in his family helped him after the fact (but I doubt this).

Why was NBC making off with the vacuum cleaner on the morning Allison was reported missing - surely he had one at home? He was priobably going to get rid of any evidence in it MOO

Well, there is also the possibility that he acted alone and cleaned up everything BEFORE he contacted NBC and OW Friday morning. It may be the case, that nobody in his family helped him after the fact (but I doubt this).

Absolutely. In the face of not having any evidence, I think the only conclusion we can draw is that he acted alone.

TM stated that QPS told her about the other 2 women. The detectives cross-examined at the Committal said they did not. Who is lying? If we assume that QPS did not tell her (which I doubt), then who did? If a detective DID tell her, then why are they not admitting to it?

Why was NBC making off with the vacuum cleaner on the morning Allison was reported missing - surely he had one at home? He was priobably going to get rid of any evidence in it MOO

Yes, I know that it is very incriminating. GBC could have told his father what he had done and that he had killed her, but NBC might not have been involved in it. But, like I said earlier, I think NBC did help him. IMO.

N was there, G said "Hey Dad, I'm going to be held up here. I was meant to be cleaning this house going in the market today. Could you do it for me? Here, take my vacuum and hose."!

If this is the case and the family are 100% innocent of any involvement or cover up, could yesterday possibly have been the first time they saw the chest and armpit injuries too? He may well have kept them hidden from his family, he is good at lying to those closest to him. I'm trying to keep my mind open.

TM stated that QPS told her about the other 2 women. The detectives cross-examined at the Committal said they did not. Who is lying? If we assume that QPS did not tell her (which I doubt), then who did? If a detective DID tell her, then why are they not admitting to it?

CC I think it's just semantics here. They didn't tell her, they ASKED if she knew of the others.

Been a ws for ages! So many great theories on here! Justice for Allison and her family. Oh those photos - fingernails for sure how she must have put up the fight of her life - brings tears to my eyes . What puzzles me if GBC dragged her down the back landing where foliage was collected on her clothing surely there would be drag marks on the ground ? He would hardly be able to carry her? Unless he left Allison there - went off to get his assistant to help ? And two people then placed her into the car and drove to the creek etc

"I don't believe I told her ... I asked her if she was aware of any other relationships," he said.

"I didn't volunteer any names to her."

He said detectives had to issue a warning to Ms McHugh before she gave her fifth statement after discovering she had earlier "failed to disclose" a phone call with Baden-Clay.

"She told us she had not had any contact with Gerard Baden-Clay and we were aware that that was untrue," he said.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ory-fndo1qgd-1226600463908?from=trendinglinks

IMO the detective "planted a seed of doubt" to TM. Knowing/hoping she would contact GBC. He probably told her during the phone call or the meeting at the units. Didnt GBC say to TM that was one of the things he wanted to talk to her about?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ommittal-hearing/story-fndo1qgd-1226600160604

There were two things , at the committal hearing, that fascinated me.

I was always going to be more interested in the questions Davis asked, than the answers given... the statements of the witnesses called were already laid down, and there was no reason to believe they would deviate from them, .. which they didnt,...

But Davis surprised me in the angle of his questions on two matters, and he spent a lot of time, considering time wasnt exactly infinite.. not only a lot of time, but 4 witnesses, wait, I think it was 5.......

He wanted to know who had told Toni of the other women in Gerards life.. 2 witnesses, and I think about 50 mins on that..

And... Who told Gerard not to join in the search.. 3 witnesses on that and a fair bit of time..

Davis is instructed by Gerard.. this is how it works. Davis isnt running this thing, Gerard is, Gerard is paying Davis to be his advocate, and thats what Davis does.. he isnt a free agent...

So why were these two matters, seemingly utterly irrelevant on the face of things , important to Gerard?

Hey Trooper, you've just given me a lightbulb moment (nope, not how to replace one).

We know from poor Allison's diary entries that GBC had no qualms about putting her down, deriding her, making hurtful personal comments.

Suppose that night, GBC's starring performance in the 15 minute talk turned to self-aggrandisment (once again). At some point he could have tormented Allison with a shocking, new twist: "Yeah, well, just so you know it wasn't just TM! I can snap my fingers and have anyone I want! I'm THAT hot!"

Maybe Allison says she didn't believe him...and on the spur of the moment, to prove his 'hotness' his ego mkes him blurt out the truth about the other two mistresses.

Allison screams in horror and disbelief (the short, sharp yell heard) and then grabs the car keys and says she's going to tell TM.

Would that be enough to panic GBC into wanting to stop her at all costs? He would see his whole house of cards about to tumble - including the financial 'help' from TM he's been carefully cultivating.

Alternatively, there may have been a time lapse between GBC 'big noting' about the other affairs and Allison erupting. This could be why it was so important to GBC to know who had told TM about these affairs?

He MAY be wondering if it was in fact Alliison who told TM...and if so, what else she had said? Rambling, I know, sorry, but Trooper's comments made me think a little outside the square. IMOO

If this is the case and the family are 100% innocent of any involvement or cover up, could yesterday possibly have been the first time they saw the chest and armpit injuries too? He may well have kept them hidden from his family, he is good at lying to those closest to him. I'm trying to keep my mind open.

Possibly. They may have been aware and simply accept his explanation of them

I don't think they are totally innocent of any involvement. It was said that NBC's PCs hard-drive had been wiped before it was confiscated, hence there must have been something there that may have been incriminating. It is very possible that they had not seen GBC without his shirt and were not aware of the other injuries. I find it extremely strange that Nigelaine did not show up in Court. If my child had done something wrong, I would still be in Court.

N was there, G said "Hey Dad, I'm going to be held up here. I was meant to be cleaning this house going in the market today. Could you do it for me? Here, take my vacuum and hose."!

Definitely possible. I just despise the way he has involved his family in all of this. He didn't have to. Now their lives and reputations are forever tarnished which is shocking IF they are innocent.

"I don't believe I told her ... I asked her if she was aware of any other relationships," he said.

He said detectives had to issue a warning to Ms McHugh before she gave her fifth statement after discovering she had earlier "failed to disclose" a phone call with Baden-Clay.

"She told us she had not had any contact with Gerard Baden-Clay and we were aware that that was untrue," he said.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ory-fndo1qgd-1226600463908?from=trendinglinks

IMO the detective "planted a seed of doubt" to TM. Knowing/hoping she would contact GBC. He probably told her during the phone call or the meeting at the units. Didnt GBC say to TM that was one of the things he wanted to talk to her about?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ommittal-hearing/story-fndo1qgd-1226600160604

So, if the detective did not volunteer any names, how did she know who they were and how did the media know the names? GBC certainly didn't tell teh media. Someone is not being totally truthful .. and I think it's the detective. But why?

Thanks. That's what I was trying to say. The police asked and to her it meant they were telling her.

Yesterday I was mucking around with the kids who were in the pool and I was on our balcony upstairs. They wanted me to lower their afternoon tea in a basket to them. I had to lean right over and my chest was squashed and as I reached out to swing the basket closer to them, my right armpit was slightly abraded on the balcony rail (I am right handed).

I can easily visualise gbc heaving poor Allison over the rail of the bridge, her tooth being chipped in the process, his chest being bruised from her weight "pulling" him forcefully against the bridge railing and then as he is dangling her over the edge, her jumper slips up her body to over her head and he leans to the right because he is right handed (do not know if this is the case...) and the last swing on her body (trying to heave ho her out as far as possible) before he lets go, causes a "hickey" type sub dermal bleeding rash at the junction of his arm and armpit. Just a theory moo.

Yesterday I was mucking around with the kids who were in the pool and I was on our balcony upstairs. They wanted me to lower their afternoon tea in a basket to them. I had to lean tight over and my chest was squashed and as I reached out to swing the basket closer to them, my right armpit was slightly abraded on the balcony rail (I am right handed).

I can easily visualise gbc heaving poor Allison over the rail of the bridge, her tooth being chipped in the process, his chest being bruised from her weight "pulling" him forcefully against the bridge railing and then as he is dangling her over the edge, her jumper slips up her body to over her head and he leans to the right because he is right handed (do not know if this is the case...) and the last swing on her body (trying to heave ho her out as far ask possible) before he lets go, causes a "hickey" type sub dermal bleeding rash at the junction of his arm and armpit. Just a theory moo.

Good theory!!

Definitely possible. I just despise the way he has involved his family in all of this. He didn't have to. Now their lives and reputations are forever tarnished which is shocking IF they are innocent.

I have to admit, i'd be furious if that happened to me. I've disowned a family member for less (domestic violence).

Forgive me if you've already gone over this, but did anyone else think OWs comments outside the magistrates court a bit odd? "one day the truth will be revealed" etc. I was almost expecting to hear the theme song from The X Files! Seemed to imply she knows what happened (alien abduction? mafia hit?) but wasn't the explanation that was put forth in court. Do tell OW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88