Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Awesome job Curious! Thank you! Re: the cab, Allison may have called for someone? Like if she was helping an elderly person? Or maybe she was following G and TM?

2. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Ewww! That last number 8.28pm when Phone was used to call Olivia from Brookfield 1min 1 sec is interesting.
    That would have roughly the time or just after that Allison was to arrive home.
    My personal thoughts are that an argument erupted immediately on G and Allison meeting due to the boiling and acid conversation recently had between GBC and TMcH.
    TMcH had been really putting on the pressure (applying screws) about Allison going to the conference tomorrow and "when were you going to tell her".

3. linette

linette New Member

It's sort of eerie reading the list of her calls over her last few days, isn't it? As if you're seeing her go about her normal, everyday life not knowing that soon she wouldn't be able to do this or make calls anymore.
    It's weird, it's like seeing a list of her calls makes things seem so 'normal'.

Even though we don't know why she made that call to the divorce number, it is still VERY interesting, isn't it? As we click on the link it comes up "How to help kids through divorce." The mind just boggles overtime.

4. linette

linette New Member

At least it seems her and the kids spent Easter with her parents?? Wonder what GBC got up to while she was away?? I can't imagine him going home after work, turning on the TV and falling asleep on the lounge, hey?

5. emirates1957

emirates1957 Well-Known Member

Happy with that I am good for a 50.00.

6. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Allison didn't close this message with 'A' like GBC closed his texts with 'G"
    if that was the usual way they text messages then wouldn't they be similar? I'm just suspicious with his texts because Allison would have known who the messages came from especially if it was from her husband.

7. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Was Allison at 8.28pm calling Olivia with something like "I just got home. G is completely out of control. He's gone berserk. Off his face. He is totally terrifying right now. Please help me"

8. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Even though its a long way off, does anyone using this blog believe that Davis will put Gerard on the stand??

Personally, I cant see that happening , but I'd be interested in the reasons anyone else has if you think he will .

I cant believe that Gerard will be advised to stand in the box, but that is based on his one 'performance' with the lovely girl reporter.. for that reason, I dont think Davis would even contemplate advising Gerard to do it.. Gerard cannot be made to do so..

9. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Gerard is so ridiculous though, it wouldnt surprise me at all, if coming towards the end of the trial, Gerard has built into himself the idea that he , himself is a Silk and needs to run this thing....'step aside, Davis, I'll finish this thing '

Much like Olivia wheeling her ' document box' around.. there is that element in them of an over estimation of their capabilities.

10. Ooohm

Ooohm Well-Known Member

First of all, thank you Curiousasacat, well done.

All those calls Allison made to Gerard, the really short ones, I assume she was phoning and getting no answer? Or just a messagebank?
    Longer calls to her parents, very short calls to her husband and his family.
    On the surface of it you might think she was keeping close tabs on him, but my impression was more like she was trying to find him.
    Did she and the children spend last Easter apart from gbc? I can't recall.

11. Ooohm

Ooohm Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, possibly...but wouldn't that put Olivia more on Allison's side? Would she really try to cover up for her brother if she knew for a fact he had gone off that night? You would have to do a fair amount of moral tapdancing to take the position that OW has taken publicly...not to say people don't cover up for family no matter the crime. IMO eventually the truth really does come out!

ETA: the truth comes out when everyone involved starts to compare notes. Low tech, but effective...police interviews are invaluable...

12. Ooohm

Ooohm Well-Known Member

Oh God, no. Gerard can't be trained, he thinks he is better than everyone else. That would be a nightmare for Davis.

13. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

Damn. Is that true? Can't the prosecution make him?
    8(. For god sake. Bloody law

14. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Good point. And yes Olivia supporting Allison right up to that time. Or at least Allison has hitherto seen Olivia as a support person.
    I believe that Allison had no reason NOT to to trust her sister in law up to that time.
    Then when OW arrived, things got out of hand or already were out of hand. Olivia arrived to find there was more than a domestic to clean up after. Or her brother was WAY out of control.
    Blood curdling screams were heard 10.53pm.
    After which she decided to take her brother's stand. And stick up for him come hell or high water.
    This is nothing but pure speculation IMO.

15. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Troopster you got it in one! Silk! Absolutely brilliant.

16. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

I agrre 100% Makara , been saying that for ages BUT why didnt they have the brains to admit to accidental death or something . i can understand gbc pannicking but NBC should have taken control and called cops etc instead of covering it up . silly people . i do not think it was premeditated murder and i hope cops go off that as i think premeditated is SOOOOOOOO hard to prove MOO

17. Couldbe

Couldbe Well-Known Member

The Baden Clays, in displaying so much pride in having descended from Robert Baden-Powell, would no doubt try to be seen to live their lives according to the motto of the Boy Scout Movement:

Refer link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Motto#Notes
    "The Scout Motto is: BE PREPARED which means you are always in a state of readiness in mind and body to do your DUTY.
    Be Prepared in Mind by having disciplined yourself to be obedient to every order, and also by having thought out beforehand any accident or situation that might occur, so that you know the right thing to do at the right moment, and are willing to do it.
    Be Prepared in Body by making yourself strong and active and able to do the right thing at the right moment, and do it.
    "To do the right thing at the right moment" can be extreme: "Where a man has gone so far as to attempt suicide, a Scout should know what to do with him." (JMO: what a strange example to use!)
    "BE PREPARED to die for your country if need be, so that when the moment arrives you may charge home with confidence, not caring whether you are going to be killed or not".

....... bizarre as their behaviour looks and seems..... having become involved in this crime, they could be observed to be adhering to this motto. JMO

18. Makara

Makara Former Member

<Respectfully snipped>

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this Curious. Fantastic job. :rocker:

19. Makara

Makara Former Member

Squiz, IMO GBC blames Allison. It was all her fault! They argued, it became physical, GBC went too far and Allison died but in his mind he didn't murder her. :banghead: I'm also thinking that GBC dumped Allison at the bridge and then told NBC and OW what happened. Did they go back to the bridge in the early hours to see where GBC had left Allison? It was too late and probably too difficult to retrieve her body and so they went with the story GBC had connocted. They did not want to be implicated in Allison's 'accidental death' and the dumping of her body. :furious: So they covered for GBC to save their own arses as much as GBC's.

In many ways GBC's mindset is similar to that of Adrian Bayley. He is pleading innocent to Jill's murder. He didn't mean to kill her, only to rape her. :furious: In other words, it wasn't premeditated, it just happened! :furious:

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

20. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

I do think nbc had something to do with the body and bridge but agree with everything else:please:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.