Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered if they asked him where are the clothes you were wearing last night ? Now we know he received those scratches on his chest through clothing that shirt would indeed be a tell tale piece of evidence unless it had already been disposed of!

I'm sure they would have asked him what clothes he was wearing and could they see them, wouldn't they? Would be so interesting and important to see his reaction to that question that morning, and also to see if he produced the clothes. I so hope they asked :please:

I'm sure they would have asked him what clothes he was wearing and could they see them, wouldn't they? Would be so interesting and important to see his reaction to that question that morning, and also to see if he produced the clothes. I so hope they asked :please:

Would say they asked. But were told not without a search warrant.

Yes, just because GBC says they were there doesn't mean anything. He's said alot of stuff...
Which sort of goes with the BC's not wanting to talk... they would have to tell the truth {if it is true} and say their son was lying about the girls being at their own house. By staying silent nobody really knows. Under oath though they will have to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth