Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Amee, Strangeworld and Liadan.
My mind hasn't entirely deserted me yet. I need lessons on how to find these past links.

Two days after Allison went missing didn't the B-C's go away for the weekend for a group hug or something?

Thank you Amee, Strangeworld and Liadan.
My mind hasn't entirely deserted me yet. I need lessons on how to find these past links.

Two days after Allison went missing didn't the B-C's go away for the weekend for a group hug or something?

Yep! They did go away. Now I might be getting mixed up (it has been a loooong time sent I went back over the details from the beginning) but didn't TMH go as well? Or was that another time she went.

Have been absent trying to find my parter's iPhone using find my phone. It is turned off. I can see it to half a block and now I have two choices. I can leave a message with my phone number in case someone turns it on, or erase all data when someone turns it on. Either way I get it back (if the finder rings a nominated number) or it is all wiped if someone tuns it on. I am in control. It can disappear from within this app. All access is controlled by one person. Me. And both my phones are 80km away.

It would only be a bit more fun if I was sitting at a bus stop

Oh god my remote phone tried to FaceTime me. Weirdness

Don't be a dill, Poss - you just pulled out your make-up compact instead of your iPhone and looked in the mirror...! ;):loveyou:

Don't be a dill, Poss - you just pulled out your make-up compact instead of your iPhone and looked in the mirror...! ;):loveyou:

LOL
I have one phone in Moggill and one in Marooka. GBC talked about find my phone.
It's awesome

The minute that phone gets turned on it will have to download the lost mode data. One of two things can happen. I can have it say the phone number of my choice on the startup screen or get wiped clean. And I can change my mind too. All from 80kms away. I can even change the suggested number to ring until it goes flat.
Good god
Either way it will ping off a tower.
It would have pinged when I accessed it using find my phone

Yep! They did go away. Now I might be getting mixed up (it has been a loooong time sent I went back over the details from the beginning) but didn't TMH go as well? Or was that another time she went.

Yes I believe you are getting mixed up. I think it's previously been confirmed on this board that the trip away was significantly after the discovery of Allison's body and that TMH was not in attendance.
Be careful this is how falsehoods achieve the status of fact!

I think you might be right - probably because the BC's were suspicious from the moment the police arrived at the house.

I think there were plenty of ways the BC clan could have assisted when Allison was missing, and also after she was found. They literally closed up shop. Protection of themselves rather care, concern and compassion for their missing, then murdered, daughter in law.

I am genuinely curious. Does anyone know if the Dickie family were actively involved in the search? I know they maintained a vigil at the command post. I've never heard it reported or read (in the MSM) that they were involved in the search.

Yes I believe you are getting mixed up. I think it's previously been confirmed on this board that the trip away was significantly after the discovery of Allison's body and that TMH was not in attendance.
Be careful this is how falsehoods achieve the status of fact!

Lycheefarmer, I specifically stated I wasn't sure. I never created a falsehood nor engaged in chinese whispers. Please re-read my post. I think we should expect respectful posts on WS.

I am genuinely curious. Does anyone know if the Dickie family were actively involved in the search? I know they maintained a vigil at the command post. I've never heard it reported or read (in the MSM) that they were involved in the search.

The command post was central to the search for Allison. Dr Watson posted this recently - he is a local and a very reliable source of information relating to this case. Hopefully it answers your question.

I should just point out that as far as I know, the entire B-C family (apart from Gerard) have declined to give statements to the police. And without having charged them with anything (yet??) they can't be made to give statements as far as I'm aware.

As far as the search is concerned, yes, a LOT of non-police and non-SES people were involved. All those who live within a 2Km radius of the BC house initially, and then out to 5Km, were asked by police to search their properties. I live VERY close, so I had to search our property, and then log in and report to the search coordination centre. Following that, because we have a decent sized dam on the property, the police came round and double-checked - with me alongside them - exactly where I'd searched and helped with the parts I couldn't get to on the quad.

The complete non-appearance of any of Gerard's family at the control centre was conspicuous by their absence, whereas the Dickies were there almost non-stop.
Now I agree with you completely that justice has to run its course, and innocence has to be presumed until proven otherwise. But the behaviour of the BC family has been somewhat "odd" from the beginning, and has been picked up on not only by those here on WS, but also by many locals here in Brookfield. Of which I'm one...

It's all about perception, I think.

The minute that phone gets turned on it will have to download the lost mode data. One of two things can happen. I can have it say the phone number of my choice on the startup screen or get wiped clean. And I can change my mind too. All from 80kms away. I can even change the suggested number to ring until it goes flat.
Good god
Either way it will ping off a tower.
It would have pinged when I accessed it using find my phone

Poss....our new Telco expert! Seriously, great job!!

Find my phone initiated the face time call. I am going to take a whole new look at those phone logs.
Btw my phone is home. I watched it go through red lights and turn the corner and come up the steps. Will keep you posted on the 'lost' one.

Being an ex-firie he would have genuinely breathed in and out with them every step of the way. I think it would have been a culture he was more than passingly versed in ...

How do you define active?

LF Allison's parents are 70+ did you expect them to be trashing though the thick forest? They were at the command post providing food to the volunteers each day. I think questioning the motives or dedication of the Dickie family is a bit much.

As Doc Watson says the "non official" locals were involved, on foot, horsback or bikes, looking through forest and anywhere we could

From memory it was to Tallebudgera. A pre planned yearly trip. I thought it was before Allison was found but can't be sure. Will go back and try and find the article.

From memory it was to Tallebudgera. A pre planned yearly trip. I thought it was before Allison was found but can't be sure. Will go back and try and find the article.

"We're as fine as can be expected," Mrs Dickie said yesterday.

"I'm surrounded with all my family here. We're actually trying to organise the funeral.

"(Husband) Gerard gave permission to us to arrange the funeral in co-operation with him."

It's understood that Mr Baden-Clay, who reported his wife missing the morning after she reportedly took a late-night walk and didn't return, spent the long weekend at Tallebudgera on the Gold Coast with friends and his three daughters, who are still coming to terms with their mother's death.

The trip was part of an annual gathering that the late Mrs Baden-Clay had joined in previous years.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/all...church-on-friday/story-e6frg12c-1226349239865

lycheefarmer what are you trying to do/say?
This page is and has always been for Allison and her
family.
The people on here are not unfair or prejudiced. In the beginning and over
time everyone has tried so hard to see the Baden-Clays reasons for the way
they acted.

In the end people act the right way or the wrong way. They have acted the
wrong way, quite indecent IMO

I believe Allison was found on Monday 30 April. There was a long weekend 5 - 7 May and Allison's funeral was on 11 May. Didn't Allison's family organise her funeral while GBC was at the coast? I think those dates are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82