Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojo85

jojo85 New Member

I wonder why there is a picture of the other Michael Byrne? Just makes it confusing ....

2. Strangeworld

Strangeworld Well-Known Member

Well well well......D-day tomorrow! Hi to everyone. The dramas of life have really gotten in the way of my WSing lately. But nothing like seeing GBC at trial to clear my diary :)

I'll be doing the catch up at nights after work, so thanks ahead of time for everyone who will be providing updates. It will be so hard not to do a sneaky peak at work.

Will be thinking of Allison and everyone who loved her tomorrow. A big day and a big achievement for the QPS for getting all their ducks in line.

It doesn't seem that long ago that so many of us were on here trawling through news reports wondering where Allison was.

Will check in tomorrow night. Looking forward to the circus act of the defense.

3. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

:please::please::please:

4. Couldbe

Couldbe New Member

… just a simple view into the Trial ………..

The way that I see it, the focus at the trial will be on GBC as the main player …… him being the one on trial.

However, the Defence will be constructing an undercurrent … that will be flowing towards ‘someone else’ …… which will build and become evident as the days tick by.

The shifting of the focus on GBC will be manipulated cleverly …… until GBC becomes a mere backdrop (except for the i(o)n-the-face scratches and abrasions). That evidence cannot be erased ….. explanations about their occurrence will be manipulated with weak evidence of caterpillars and razor accidents.

In my opinion, this evidence is still that which connects Allison’s struggle for her life … to her husband Gerard ….. whether or not anyone else was involved.
    The elements of ‘motive’ and lack of an ‘alibi’ will be weakly defended on GBC’s behalf. JMO

5. kiwijayne

kiwijayne Well-Known Member

In honour of Allison I have changed my profile picture and Avatar

6. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

June 9 2014

Baden-Clay trial: The disappearance

SES volunteers leave Brookfield Showgrounds on April 30, 2012 to search for Allison Baden-Clay. Photo: Marissa Calligeros

Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing from her home about 7.30am on Friday April 20, 2012.
    Up to 50 State Emergency Service volunteers and 80 police officers searched bushland and private properties in Brookfield Valley for 10 days in a bid to find the mother of three. Firefighters braved decades-old, disused mine shafts, while police divers searched dams and waterholes in the area.
    A canoeist found Mrs Baden-Clay’s body on the banks of Kholo Creek at Anstead on April 30, 2012.
    Gerard Baden-Clay was charged with one count each of murder and unlawfully interfering with a corpse on June 13, 2012.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/badenclay-trial-the-disappearance-20140609-zs1z9.html

7. they'll get you

8. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web Active Member

9. Tishy

Tishy Liar, liar, pants on fire

10. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

11. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The long night has gone, the sun is rising and the light of justice is shining. We're here together united in justice for Allison.

12. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

In the interview OW gave on 26 April 2012
    She said that she had spoken with Allison the night before she diappeared, the Thursday night and she seemed fine.
    There is a text from Allison's phone to OW.

What time did she speak to her?
    Was this in person or on the home phone. (there would be records)

She further said - I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal easy going, beautiful natured, thoughtful, kind hearted self.

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ry-disappearance/story-e6frfkp9-1226338290711

13. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

14. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

Lets do this GBC, about bloody time...

15. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

and a hello to all the true believers, a special sunflower adorned bunch of folk you are....

More power to you for keeping the faith

16. they'll get you

:D

I can't sleep tonight.........:notgood:

17. itsthevibe

itsthevibe Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

What an incredible time. We've been on this vigil for over 2 years. At first it seemed like it was going to be so long until the trial, now it seems to have flown by - and here we are.

I only hope that so much more will be revealed at this trial than we know so far, and that justice is done. And that includes all who were involved in any way at all. That could include assisting with improper disposal of a corpse, and also withholding information. Not sure what the legal terms for those relevant crimes are, but you get my drift. I don't for one minute believe that no one in the inner circle of the murderer knew anything about it, and I do believe some were told on the night itself.

Dear Allison, I hope you are at peace as the reckoning comes.

18. Makara

Makara Former Member

19. Makara

Makara Former Member

20. Humdinger

Humdinger Active Member

It was Allison's disappearance that led me to WS, like so many of you too.
    Today is the day we have waited so long for, it's going to be an intense 4 weeks!
    Thanks to all of you who have shared so much information and support to fellow WS'ers and thanks in advance to our amazing members for keeping us updated during the trial and especially to those of you that can pop in there and share your first hand experiences.

My thoughts are with Allison's girls, her family and friends xo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.