Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who has kept the thread going. I disappeared for a little while but have always had Allison in my mind. Hopefully today is the start for justice for Allison. I will be reading and following with extreme interest. Thanks in advance for everyone's updates.

27 viewing already. Thoughts are with Allison and her family. Big day ahead for everyone.
Be careful shaving - nervous hands might make a razor slip...

Nbc and Ebc dressed up and gone in a white holden commodore
Bwana mobile at home!!!!

Baden-Clay trial was first story on Chanel 9 news.
First day of trial is all about choosing the jury.

Nbc and Ebc dressed up and gone in a white holden commodore
Bwana mobile at home!!!!

Both the Dickie & Baden-Clay seniors are elderly people and I'm hoping this stress does not effect their health. Stay safe and strong to the innocent parties.

May justice prevail. I will be going to the trial - probably not today with juror selection but will report back what I do witness. I hope that there is justice for Allison and that the jury bring back the correct verdict based on the evidence that is presented.

Good morning all. Like many of you I joined websleuths when Allison was missing as I felt a connection to her on a few levels. It's so good to see lots of old familiar faces popping back to join us for the trial for which we have been waiting a long time.

My thoughts go to Allison's family and friends who must have mixed feelings about today. Happy that the trial is starting but knowing it will cause them heartache and painful memories.

To all witnesses no matter which side, be strong and tell the truth.

To the jury to be selected today, thank you for your duty.

Now bring it on!

OMG the day has finally arrived!!!!! I've been MIA haven't been back here since the committal hearing!! How is everyone???!!!! :) is this where we are chatting? Is there another thread with updates during the day in court??

Alleluia Praise the Lord! The day has finally arrived. May truth honour and justice preside.

A few thoughts in regards to the days following:

"When you tell the truth, justice is done, but lies lead to injustice."

"Thoughtless words can wound as deeply as any sword, but wisely spoken words can heal."

"A lie has a short life, but truth lives on forever."

"Those who plan evil are in for a rude surprise, but those who work for good will find happiness"

"The Lord hates liars, but is pleased with those who keep their word. "

"Smart people keep quiet about what they know, but stupid people advertise their ignorance."

And from me;

Not wishing to elaborate too much, but I was thinking about two entirely different families here and: "By their fruits you shall know them.... "

It is apparent that "Somebody" murdered Allison Dickie Baden Clay.

Assistance in finding her murderer and bringing that person to justice is highly desirous.

It is also uppermost in the the minds of those who hold Honesty Integrity Truth and Justice as important Cornerstones in Life.

The Community need not be frightened that a wanton murderer is or was on the loose. (According to QPS) That has been proven to be entirely correct.

I wonder about a lot of "things" that became apparent from the beginning:

Red Flags were raised for ... no no apparent reason.

Gut instincts got kicked in for .... no apparent reason..

A sense of indignity grew with each apparent "Fairy story".

Each "Fairy story" ... will cost an enormous amount of money to disprove.

Did (or does) the husband of the Victim appear upset, concerned, angry, sad or indignant about his wife's murderer?

And the vital question remains "Why did Allison Dickie Baden Clay have to die?"

OMG the day has finally arrived!!!!! I've been MIA haven't been back here since the committal hearing!! How is everyone???!!!! :) is this where we are chatting? Is there another thread with updates during the day in court??

There is a trial thread opening at 9am, not sure I I can copy and post link on my phone...

Countdown To Trial

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

15 minutes

My thoughts are with Allison's girls and the Dickie family. I sincerely hope that justice will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni