alternate theories to NC death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said NC was the only one that yelled in this relationship. I believe you asked for alternate theories or reasons and stated use of steroids. Honestly I do not believe he was on steroids, but I have no proof of that. I merely stated that NC did yell at him and ran him down frequently with everyone and that she was particularly irate with him that Friday night. That is a fact and it is possibly a great explanation for what might have set him off that night (if he did kill NC). To the best of my knowledge, only two people know for sure who killed her and that is the killer and NC. Anything else is our opinion based on facts and reasoning. There are counter arguments to each point that was made but I want to stay around and do not want to run down the list. We can agree that it was a bad relationship in the last lap and they should not have been living together. And yes, I do agree NC never expressed fear of BC. I don't know BC so I honestly can't evaluate his personality type other than he was apparently very shy socially.

OK - I got you, thanks for that, cody. Think they were hell at each others nerves 99% of the time. Maybe BC kept in control more in front of her friends, knowing NC spoke of what was going on.

I don't have any alternate theories on the murder - but possibilities or rather arbitrary thoughts on what else was going on in, or affecting BC's mind. Such an avid, exhaustive trainer made me wonder if he was quietly roid-ridden. I've seen what roids do to a temper in a strong man (b/f of a friend years back). Then read reports and read ghastly stories. It's not pretty .... maybe, maybe not.

Just wonderin. Thanks for your reply, cody.

OK - I got you, thanks for that, cody. Think they were hell at each others nerves 99% of the time. Maybe BC kept in control more in front of her friends, knowing NC spoke of what was going on.

I don't have any alternate theories on the murder - but possibilities or rather arbitrary thoughts on what else was going on in, or affecting BC's mind. Such an avid, exhaustive trainer made me wonder if he was quietly roid-ridden. I've seen what roids do to a temper in a strong man (b/f of a friend years back). Then read reports and read ghastly stories. It's not pretty .... maybe, maybe not.

Just wonderin. Thanks for your reply, cody.

If he were training, I might be inclined to say he might be on steroids. It is a very good point though and he might have been on steroids. Yes, roids make people do ugly things. As I said earlier, I believe Jeffrey McDonald did take steroids in an effort to compete for an event or promotion, and was that ever an ugly scene. I remember at the time that nobody could believe such a nice guy could do that. And interestingly enough, the military police were criticized heavily for their investigation. In the end, physical evidence was a big factor in his conviction along with a relatively unknown scientist who worked in the Laboratory of the FBI. I remember hearing her testify for the first time and she did a great job.

Cody, thanks for the welcome back :D

Yes, a tough agreement - but due to BC it never became the final agreement, sadly. And we *all* know that almost every good lawyer goes for ultra-max - to ensure their client gets at least close to halfway at the end of the day. The document was not complete; it was not finished - it was a draft. A draft meant for NC's eyes only. Further negotiation / tweaking was obviously required. BC should not have snooped on NC's privacy and allowed legal-eagles battle it out. BDDI's make the mistake of assuming the draft was the final. it wasn't. Had BC not been so paranoid and scheming, he may have had a better agreement to deal with. In a DV you're never going to get 2 happy people. I know. Went through one 20 years ago! Leaving it to lawyers lessens the emotion. (Not according to BC, tho).

Whooaaa! I'd also diss my husband if I returned home from 2 weeks and my house looked like a slimy vagrant's squatter camp, infested with bugs! Aside from the resent and venom both showed for each other - that was the pits. I'd be mortified - I'd have taken photos. Thank God NC called in pest-control. They saw the state of that house and testified as much (and to the state of the garage).

BC and NC yelled at each other whenever their blood boiled - 2 witnesses testified to that - outside the school parking lot. This wasn't only NC trashing BC. To massage their acrimonious relationship into only NC yelling is ludicrous. That makes BC seem a wimp. He was an emotional, cold, cunning and calculating bully, IMO.

Theirs was a brittle, explosive, volatile relationship on its last lap in the relationship cycle. Both screamed at each other. The only difference, I think is that not one cell in NC's body or make-up ever graduated her to believing murder to be not just an option - but a plan.

IMOO, of course - and always....

2 views, 2 minds ... maybe. Tho there was one killer.

I just don't think this is true. Some attorneys may operate this way, but not all and definitely not all good ones. One thing you have to keep in mind is that NC had to approve of that proposal as written prior to it being sent to BC. Which is the other point, I don't recall whether NC or AS emailed the agreement to BC, but it was provided to him (even though he may have seen it prior due to his email snooping).

Re-listening to some of Det. JY testimony. Remember the "I found these documents on the kitchen table" fiasco? For those who think it is wrong to question the misleading practices of BOZ, you might want to check that out. It is a great example.

Day 12, pt 3. about 37:47

Re-listening to some of Det. JY testimony. Remember the "I found these documents on the kitchen table" fiasco? For those who think it is wrong to question the misleading practices of BOZ, you might want to check that out. It is a great example.

Day 12, pt 3. about 37:47

No kidding.

Another interesting minor detail.

The story about NC being followed by the guy from HT who made the upsetting comment, she said she drove to another home in Lochmere and pulled into the driveway and the person finally drove off. What if that was the home of the family that was disturbed in the night by the person ringing their doorbell?

Another interesting minor detail.

The story about NC being followed by the guy from HT who made the upsetting comment, she said she drove to another home in Lochmere and pulled into the driveway and the person finally drove off. What if that was the home of the family that was disturbed in the night by the person ringing their doorbell?

I did not know about that. When did that happen? That would be very interesting to know.

I did not know about that. When did that happen? That would be very interesting to know.

I don't remember the date it happened but sometime in early 2008. It was mentioned in Det. JY testimony. I didn't pay much attention to it the first time I listened not knowing the husband and wife were later going to testify about their experience.

I thought there was mention somewhere, maybe an affidavit, that NC tires had been slashed in 2008 as well.

I just don't think this is true. Some attorneys may operate this way, but not all and definitely not all good ones. One thing you have to keep in mind is that NC had to approve of that proposal as written prior to it being sent to BC. Which is the other point, I don't recall whether NC or AS emailed the agreement to BC, but it was provided to him (even though he may have seen it prior due to his email snooping).

Due to my line of work, I know a LOT of the divorce attorneys in the RDU area. They dont all present agreements like that. It depends on the firm and the lawyer. Like I said in another thread, that kind of SA from AS was business as usual for her and area attorneys know that. One of my friends who is a partner at one of the larger firms in Raleigh said that they dont even bother looking at any of AS's first drafts because they are always ridiculously one sided.

I'm not bagging on AS at all. Its her job to do whats best for her client and coming in ridiculous and negotiating down is a reasonable tactic I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288