Amanda Knox New Motivation Report RE: Meredith Kercher Murder #1 *new trial ordered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athletes normally wear shorts and cold people in Seattle on Halloween might wear a scarf, especially if they left the coat in the car. That scarf might represent a soccer team, but that doesn't mean that her halloween costume means that she's dressed like a soccer player. She appears to be dressed as a cat burglar (mustache) with her keys and a plastic bag in her hands, a fisherman's toque (burglar), army boots (mature woman) for Halloween. I'm not seeing the athlete, and she's still no artist.

As for Salvador Dali, didn't he paint pictures of girls? ... and even if she is Halloweening as Salvador Dali, it is Knox's imaginings of Salvador Dali, why isn't he wearing a sports outfit when wearing a sports scarf on a cold October evening in Seattle?

Her TV performance was like a sociopath trying to fake the right emotion ... that is one of the weirdest interviews I've ever seen. It is creepy - full of illogical connections (feigned understanding).

Dali was into surrealism, funny enough...
He was deliciously eccentric not a pretender or mimic.
I find them AK and RS to be very creepy and secretive, I also wonder about sexual abuse with AK.

Dali was into surrealism, funny enough...
He was deliciously eccentric not a pretender or mimic.
I find them AK and RS to be very creepy and secretive, I also wonder about sexual abuse with AK.

Sociopaths would enjoy surrealism ... not sure why, but something about the absurd probably appeals to the "abnormal personality disorder" crowd.

I can't imagine that there was any sexual abuse with Amanda. She was with her parents until her mother was pregnant with her sisiter. Then the marriage fell apart. Her mother became involed with the current boyfriend after Knox was about 9 - ish. Maybe someone remembers better than I, but I think that around the age of 9 or 11, Knox met Chris Mellas. She's now in her late 20s, so it seems like a solid relationship. Her mother was dating and completing her studies in teaching math (Amanda was a pre-schooler), or working as a mathematics teacher (Amanda was a student), so there are about 8 years of mom dating where there is no history for Amanda in elementary school.

Athletes normally wear shorts and cold people in Seattle on Halloween might wear a scarf, especially if they left the coat in the car. That scarf might represent a soccer team, but that doesn't mean that her halloween costume means that she's dressed like a soccer player. She appears to be dressed as a cat burglar (mustache) with her keys and a plastic bag in her hands, a fisherman's toque (burglar), army boots (mature woman) for Halloween. I'm not seeing the athlete, and she's still no artist.

As for Salvador Dali, didn't he paint pictures of girls? ... and even if she is Halloweening as Salvador Dali, it is Knox's imaginings of Salvador Dali, why isn't he wearing a sports outfit when wearing a sports scarf on a cold October evening in Seattle?

Her TV performance was like a sociopath trying to fake the right emotion ... that is one of the weirdest interviews I've ever seen. It gave me the willies - full of illogical connections (feigned understanding), nervous aggitation, scripted responses and rediculous claims about wanting to visit Meredith's grave.

Very Bizarre Woman

Personally I do think the scarf is part of the costume. If she were using it to keep out the cold don't you think she would wrap it around her neck instead of letting it dangle?

Just watching the interview and the same thing comes up for me over and over again. I do not think she is guilty of murder. But I do wonder if there is something she isn't saying. I feel like there is something we don't know from her side. That she was there and ran away or something like that. It definitely feels like she is hiding something but I don't think she is hiding something incriminating in the actual murder, I think it's more like something she is ashamed of.

Personally I do think the scarf is part of the costume. If she were using it to keep out the cold don't you think she would wrap it around her neck instead of letting it dangle?

I can go with the assumption that Knox, as a mature woman, normally dresses in black with a black toque and black army boots and that she, as a mature woman, has black marker smudged on her face, but I really don't think it's enough to wear a scarf on an October evening and claim that it is, in itself, a halloween costume.

But sure, let's grant Knox the possibility that a scarf is a halloween costume, but that means that everything else she is wearing is representative (for Knox, in her own words) of a "mature woman". As always, can't have it both ways, but that's how it works with debates about Knox. Nothing adds up, no matter how you cut it.

Just watching the interview and the same thing comes up for me over and over again. I do not think she is guilty of murder. But I do wonder if there is something she isn't saying. I feel like there is something we don't know from her side. That she was there and ran away or something like that. It definitely feels like she is hiding something but I don't think she is hiding something incriminating in the actual murder, I think it's more like something she is ashamed of.

Maybe we're using different words to describe it, but it sounds like something about Knox during her interview gives you the willies too.

Sociopaths would enjoy surrealism ... not sure why, but something about the absurd probably appeals to the "abnormal personality disorder" crowd.

I can't imagine that there was any sexual abuse with Amanda. She was with her parents until her mother was pregnant with her sisiter. Then the marriage fell apart. Her mother became involed with the current boyfriend after Knox was about 9 - ish. Maybe someone remembers better than I, but I think that around the age of 9 or 11, Knox met Chris Mellas. She's now in her late 20s, so it seems like a solid relationship. Her mother was dating and completing her studies in teaching math (Amanda was a pre-schooler), or working as a mathematics teacher (Amanda was a student), so there are about 8 years of mom dating where there is no history for Amanda in elementary school.

I get what you are saying, but it doesn't preclude sexual abuse in fact it increases it. My own experiences as a professional would indicate that much sexual abuse is perpetrated by a step-parent or the boyfriends of the mothers.
Single women with children are targeted by perpetrators.

No accusations, just observations.
Nevertheless, did Mr Knox leave the family during the pregnancy of the second child? That would not be good timing for AK at all,- for her little developing personality, and oodles of stress for the mother.
A lot of damage could have taken place right there.
I know there is a nature/nurture argument around Anti Social Personality Disorder, and I'm not sure she would meet all criteria with no major history. So I'm trying to understand her in the context of family relationships, upbringing rules boundaries expectations in essence what made AK who she is.
How did it come to this? What makes AK tick her tock?
It seems much clearer to me in relation to RS but parts are missing with respect to AK, although I could speculate. She looks off kilter.
I love Surrealism and Dadist Movement, and I'm not a psychopath lol:scared:

The DA that was prosecuting Knox was waiting for his own trial to start while he was prosecuting her. Ironically enough it was for railroading defendants. Think about it.

She came across cold and detached from MK death in the clips after it happened and also in her interviews.If is as if she didnt care at all about MK and could have cared less. Just wondering if her and MK just didnt like each other?

The DA that was prosecuting Knox was waiting for his own trial to start while he was prosecuting her. Ironically enough it was for railroading defendants. Think about it.

I seem to recall that some journalists or police officers (don't really remember) were upset because he was tapping their phones during a criminal investigation ... and they filed a complaint. I don't remember anything about "railroading".

She came across cold and detached from MK death in the clips after it happened and also in her interviews.If is as if she didnt care at all about MK and could have cared less. Just wondering if her and MK just didnt like each other?

Meredith talked about Knox's habits to her friends and family. She didn't like the fact that Knox didn't flush the toilet and that she had her vibrator hanging in see through bag in the bathroom that they shared. Meredith was invited to Halloween parties and although Knox contacted her that evening and wanted to know what she was doing, Meredith didn't invite Knox to join in the fun. Knox did not party on Halloween, but did on the following evening.

Not sure why you are comparing a bomb attack to a knife attack. There is no self defense possible against a bomb attack. I can find plenty of cases where a person tried to defend themselves against a knife. It is not logical to think that due to shock Meredith would stand there and let herself being stabbed. The evidence of the strangling and the scream witnesses show that she wasn't in shock and screamed. I don't know where you get the idea Meredith was on all fours.

We know Meredith struggled because of all the bruises she endured. The point is that once she was stabbed she was likely in shock and unable to struggle anymore. Your disbelief that she wouldn't keep fighting back after being stabbed in the throat due to shock reminded me of the politician who couldn't believe that a man with his legs blown off would just sit there expressionless as he's wheeled away.

No idea. I don't agree with that either. Massei went out of his way in showing that the murder was not premeditated. The evidence shows that the kitchen knife was used in the murder so it must have gotten there somehow.

I'd wait until the retrial to state with any certainty that the knife from Raf's was indeed used in the murder. All that places it there currently is a forensics investigator working for the prosecution who's methodology and results failed under scrutiny from peer review.

None of that would have ruled out a single attacker. You need direct evidence to rule something out, like a video recording. Guede tried that line of reasoning because you can't rule out that he wasn't involved in the murder, but the evidence shows how unlikely that is so he was convicted. I gave 5 quotes from the judges explaining how improbable a single attacker is. It makes no sense to keep repeating you can't rule something out.

I don't agree with that opinion and here's why. Unlike DNA, fingerprints in blood do date and place a person at the scene of a crime with zero doubt. On top of that I can't think of any case where a prosecutor or defender would argue that someone was killed by one person if three different sets of fingerprints were found made in the victim's blood that were attributed to suspects of the crime.

Eyes for Lies is just like Wendy Murphy well respected throughout this forum. Just look at Caysey Anthony, Darlie Routier, and Jodi Arias for example. That you can only resort to bashing these people says it all.

Okay, Sherlockh, then please explain what the video demonstrates, other than Amanda Knox saying "No" in slow motion when asked if she killed Meredith.

Why can't both be true?

Definition of CONTRADICTION:
a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contradiction

Have you been to the police station?

No, have you?

You say it was the defense lawyer putting words in his mouth, and Mignini says it was a reporter making it up. Which is it?
Both.

See above definition of the term "contradiction".

I just wanted to ask if the Police in Italy are public servants?
Because I think they might be, I just wanted to say that as a public servant in all of my professional career, I would have been furious if anyone had questioned my actions or behaviour which were in keeping with policy or the law.
All ministers were compelled by law to investigate any misconduct relating to workers.
So if any of my staff had complaints made against them I had to, by law prepare a report for ministerial review.
AK and RS repeatedly make allegations of misconduct by public servants, all of which has to be reviewed by law. They have published their allegations, which ministers are compelled by law to investigate, they have no option.
That means that every single solitary allegation must be addressed and reported to the minister.
It also means that staff will be re-questioned, and must undergo the stress of being considered to be in breach of laws and policy, in an international setting, which has implications for their families, reputations and respectability.
How this insane madness has become the fault of the whole of Italy happening on a world wide stage is monstrously diabolical and fuelled by extremely biased media, but not everywhere.
I'm afraid she has already been convicted of lying and wrecking and damaging.
They both need to be locked away.

What exactly is your point? We know that the police did in fact commit violations ranging from not taping the interrogation once Amanda was a suspect, not providing Amanda with a lawyer for her interrogation, wasting taxpayer money on a video reenactment of the murder that matches the budget of a small independent movie, not turning over the raw data to the defense which the prosecution was ordered to do in the appeal, alleged physical abuse by the police against Amanda and Patrick, and on and on. Some of these things are ethical violations, and some were remedied, but let's not pretend as if the police were completely transparent or honest.

Celebrity murderers are all over the news ... look at Arias. It's murdertainment at its best! ... why not have a poorhouse-making lawyer, or two, riding the coattails?

What's a "poorhouse-making lawyer"?

We know Meredith struggled because of all the bruises she endured. The point is that once she was stabbed she was likely in shock and unable to struggle anymore. Your disbelief that she wouldn't keep fighting back after being stabbed in the throat due to shock reminded me of the politician who couldn't believe that a man with his legs blown off would just sit there expressionless as he's wheeled away.
Yes of course, after she was stabbed she died and couldn't fight back anymore. I don't see how a single attacker could have prevented her from trying to defend herself and not receive any significant defense wounds. She was standing when she was attacked. There is a new website which clearly explains it so I am just gonna provide links as I am tired of explaining the obvious.
http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/index.php?title=Multiple_Attackers
I'd wait until the retrial to state with any certainty that the knife from Raf's was indeed used in the murder. All that places it there currently is a forensics investigator working for the prosecution who's methodology and results failed under scrutiny from peer review.
An illegal review doesn't count.
I don't agree with that opinion and here's why. Unlike DNA, fingerprints in blood do date and place a person at the scene of a crime with zero doubt. On top of that I can't think of any case where a prosecutor or defender would argue that someone was killed by one person if three different sets of fingerprints were found made in the victim's blood that were attributed to suspects of the crime.
How do you rule out that someone came in right after the murder and created a bloody fingerprint? You can't rule that out just based on that fingerprint. That was the whole point about Massei making the statement when it came to multiple attackers. I think 5 quotes of him saying that a single attacker is not likely should be enough.

I can go with the assumption that Knox, as a mature woman, normally dresses in black with a black toque and black army boots and that she, as a mature woman, has black marker smudged on her face, but I really don't think it's enough to wear a scarf on an October evening and claim that it is, in itself, a halloween costume.

But sure, let's grant Knox the possibility that a scarf is a halloween costume, but that means that everything else she is wearing is representative (for Knox, in her own words) of a "mature woman". As always, can't have it both ways, but that's how it works with debates about Knox. Nothing adds up, no matter how you cut it.

Details, Otto. It wasn't just a scarf, but a fake moustache and cap. Just like the soccer player she says she was dressed as. Roger Levesque. Burglar costumes almost always have an eyemask, and rarely do moustaches play a part.

Definition of CONTRADICTION:
a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contradiction

No, have you?

See above definition of the term "contradiction".
No, I haven't but neither have you so you can't possibly know the situation. It is possible the equipment wasn't setup because of budget reasons and they didn't have time to set it up. It is not important anyway. Recording a witness is not required. Knox got lucky that there was no recording otherwise we could all have heard how she accused an innocent man of rape and murder in about an hour. The testimony of the translator is now available and everything was calm when she arrived at 00:30 and by 1:45 the accusation was signed. Do the math.
http://www.perugiamurderfile.org/vi...cito+Switzerland+Anonymous&start=6350#p135102

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong