Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
No judge has ever heard it before so how could they acknowledge it? Hellmann rejected the defence request to have this evidence considered.

Would you like me to cut & paste the paragraph where he says they ran off to the cottage when the cartoon crashed and arrived at 9.30pm?
Yes, in English please. I don't think many here speak Italian so that would be helpful. What is the big deal anyway? I already had Sollecito arriving later. Knox is the one who arrived earlier and bumped into Guede IMO.

Should we instead think that it is more reasonable that Curatolo’s recollection is due to the fact that he saw a moment when the discussion was very animated because the fact [the murder] had just happened, and so, maybe exactly because of the causes we think we will be able to demonstrate later, they were waiting for the area being cleared by the cumbersome presence of the cars, the tow truck and the rest, if hence we have to collocate Curatolo’s recollection at a moment following the perpetration of the crime, then certainly this event has to be placed at an earlier time, that is surely compatible with the time when they left [Raffaele’s] home, about 9:26 pm, the moment when the viewing of the movie [Amelie] is over, then there is the crash of Naruto [an event recorded on Raffaele’s computer], but in any case let us keep in mind that as I said before, we are very near, the two houses being about three hundred meters from one another, let us say three hundred and fifty […]. Let us then say three hundred and fifty [meters], so maybe a three or four minutes walk, is the distance between the two houses. So it fits comfortably [our timeline].

http://www.amandaknox.com/2013/12/04/crinis-closing-arguments/

So Guede says something and we have to believe it? He also said he didn't murder Meredith.

You don't have to believe it but can you come up with a plausible reason why he'd lie about his arrival time at the cottage and say he was there when Meredith got home around 9pm? I think he had to tell the truth because he knew he'd been captured on the CCTV and seen by whoever was sitting in the parked car at 7.51pm.

Better yet, why didn't he pin it all on Amanda & Raffaele since they staged it like his MO?

3 Hours is certainly not a reasonable amount of time for food to stay in your stomach without even a little bit entering your duodenum. Everybody knows that. If you eat you feel full for awhile but soon enough you be good to go. 15 Minutes is about a reasonable amount of time for food to enter the duodenum. 3 Hours is just a big joke, and the reason why this is just an internet theory that nobody in court takes serious. JMO.

Well, that's not an argument that was made in court. Dr Lalli who performed the autopsy estimated time of death within at most 2-3 hours after the meal, given no gastric emptying occurred, which happens to match the 9 pm attack scenario.

Should we instead think that it is more reasonable that Curatolo’s recollection is due to the fact that he saw a moment when the discussion was very animated because the fact [the murder] had just happened, and so, maybe exactly because of the causes we think we will be able to demonstrate later, they were waiting for the area being cleared by the cumbersome presence of the cars, the tow truck and the rest, if hence we have to collocate Curatolo’s recollection at a moment following the perpetration of the crime, then certainly this event has to be placed at an earlier time, that is surely compatible with the time when they left [Raffaele’s] home, about 9:26 pm, the moment when the viewing of the movie [Amelie] is over, then there is the crash of Naruto [an event recorded on Raffaele’s computer], but in any case let us keep in mind that as I said before, we are very near, the two houses being about three hundred meters from one another, let us say three hundred and fifty […]. Let us then say three hundred and fifty [meters], so maybe a three or four minutes walk, is the distance between the two houses. So it fits comfortably [our timeline].

http://www.amandaknox.com/2013/12/04/crinis-closing-arguments/
Thanks. I don't think he says 'they left'. He is talking about the testimony of Curatolo who saw them at about 21:30 which is compatible with that 21:26 timing. So now Crini here is using the defense consultants finding of that 21:26 in his advantage and connects it with Curatolo's testimony. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck