Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Can't Sleep ... and right back atcha!

JB has stated that he has given strict instructions to Casey on her behaqvior and display of emotions while she is in public. FWIW....

But then there IS that hideous fake smile everytime a camera was around. And I noticed at least one picture where Caylee was making a fake smile for the camera, too.

Let's not forget about the sneaky ^5 and smile when she thought she was out of the cameras view.

When I am angry I can feel myself getting stiff, almost board like. So yeah IMO she projects anger and defiance. Fake smile- probably part of her instruction was to appear confident and relaxed. Most people equate confidence with smiling. Have you ever tried to smile when you were angry? It always turns out looking fake. Constant chatter- a way of hiding what she is thinking. Like if she is chattering away like an airhead, people will underestimate her and she can also hide what she is thinking. The alleged flirting, she either thinks she will get away with this and wants to keep these people as contacts or she knows she is going down and this is her last fling. She would also probably use the flirting as a manipulation technique too.

Some women would pay careful attention to their dress in this situation, but with an emphasis of making themselves look more "motherly" and more conservative. Maybe dressing up a little more or maybe trying to look more innocent and naive (though I think she did try that with the rosary, but since she had no idea of what a rosary is about, that missed.) Or they wouldn't pay attention to their dress at all- usually if there was remorse, depression or a contempt for the legal situation. Casey definately isn't doing either of those. Most of the clothing she is wearing now is clothes she had before, except for the T. Form fitting the T, to me makes it look like she is wanting the attention- but just not for what she is getting attention about. My ex used to wear the sunglasses a lot. LOL, he didn't like for me to see what was in his eyes- where he was looking and what he was thinking. Drug users also wear sunglasses a lot to hide their pupils.

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for over a month now...
I love all of the bright people here!

I agree with all of the body language clues here..Crocodile tears, fake smile masking anger, arrogance etc.
However, the one thing that BUGS me to no end is the way she walks.
She walks with so much energy and a "Spring" in her step. Almost as if she was going to a fun event! I can't imagine how I'd be walking if my son was missing. One night my son was out to the city for a concert and I knew he'd be walking in the dark with a friend to their car. He is 18 and I was still so worried I walked slowly and had anxieties all night.
She never looks beaten down or sad and she has waaaaayyyy too much energy when out.

No offense but I do believe it is others consumed with her looks.

She looks like millions of other 22 yr olds .Young ,pretty and stylish ,nothing more.

Yeah, but most other young, pretty, stylish women don't have a "missing" daughter that there are looking for through other resources.

Just seems a little unusual under the circumstances.

imo

The other millions aren't a POI in a possible toddler murder though. It takes awhile to apply makeup, turn up sleeves on a tshirt, cinch the waist just right, get the hair puffed into a pony tail, and pick out sunglasses. Why bother just go to jail instead of real jobs, real classes, and lives that other young people are leading.

At least she doesn'st have to support herself.

We need an expert to vouch for all this? How many people in the world would be shedding two drops of tears (after four months that their daughter is missing) while rubbing their eyes with the "wrong fingers" and checking to see if their mascara had leaked while they were in the process of being indicted for murder?

MOO

ETA - ummhmm. very interesting.

We need an expert to vouch for all this? How many people in the world would be shedding two drops of tears (after four months that their daughter is missing) while rubbing their eyes with the "wrong fingers" and checking to see if their mascara had leaked while they were in the process of being indicted for murder?

MOO

I think the report that said she entered the jail on Tuesday "as cool as a cucumber" and actually made eye contact with LE with a little smile on her face is how Casey REALLY feels.

MOO

What do you mean rubbing their eyes with the wrong fingers?

I also noticed that she always has to tie a damn knot in the "Find Caylee" t-shirt that she wears. It's like she has to show off her goods--gosh forbid if she wears a big shirt! She is far too consumed with her appearance with the makeup etc. Come on!
This girl is totally absorbed with herself IMO. Young stylish girl or not, who attempts to pull down her shirt while handcuffed and being brought in on a Murder 1 indictment? For Pete's sake, does she not take any of this seriously? Her body language leads me to believe she most certainly does NOT.

I had mentioned this as well...try rubbing tears away from your eyes...do you use your thumbs?

ETA: many have pointed out that she may be trying to make tears

She very carefully rubbed her tears with her friggin thumbs and looked down at them to see if her make up had rubbed off. Ever seen such a thing? :confused:

MOO

I think the report that said she entered the jail on Tuesday "as cool as a cucumber" and actually made eye contact with LE with a little smile on her face is how Casey REALLY feels.
I think she had to squeeze out those couple of tears. moo. Is there anything genuine about Casey?

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I am really annoyed by her voice. When the judge for the murder indictment asked if she was KC, she replied YES, in a curt, almost dismissive way. It is that same YES that she used when first talking to Patrick in jail. And that voice made me the maddest, when she was saying called 911 about the protesters, stating " They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening", blah blah blah!!

Maybe I need to find the rant page!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member