Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just trying to think of something she might have handy to cover the gray.......no density on your part.;)
I wonder if she gets to use felt tip markers, she could use those too.
If I was guiding her with what to wear, I would be getting her clothes a size larger than she needs, thus giving the illusion she is losing weight. But, there is no hiding that double chin.

*bolded by me*

HAHAHAH...been there done that. Once I used mascara to touch up the grays. Would've worked too if it hadn't rained. Oh what a mess!

Casey frequently rubs her palms together in court. I was curious so I checked what the body language indicated. Everything I find says that rubbing your palms or hands together indicates anticipation. Some even say it indicates anticipation of pleasure.

:confused:

Just weird. How could she be anticipating her court appearances? She tried to avoid them. Is this chick so bass ackward wacked that even her body language is off kilter? If I hadn't read the sites that indicate palm rubbing is a sign of anticipation, my know-nothing but instinctual guess would have been she was subconsciously trying to "wash her hands" of this whole thing. i.e. "I wish this had never happened."

This is a photo of her leaving court, I think.

45549941.jpg

(If I linked this photo incorrectly, mods, delete it please)

If you look at the photo it looks like she has her pants unbuttoned.
I guess cma senior hasn't bought her a size larger yet.

I also noticed that when the csi guy was on the stand cma (muderer)'s eyes seemed riveted to him.
They panned back and you could see cma senior chewing on her nails.
They were both nervous.
More reason to think that cma senior KNEW more than she pretended.

I also was cringing when he spoke of maggots and decomposition. I felt sick thinking about Caylee.
And yet she never flinched.

And those laughing sessions she always seems to have at the beginning of hearings sickens me. She sets my teeth on edge!

About the hand rubbing- in that list you showed sleutherontheside, it says "rubbing objects"- reassurance, sensuousness.
I know her hands aren't objects but still it is odd.

Here's the bottom line- Clothes don't make a Person-
A person makes the clothes....
However, If you are ugly on the inside...
It will surely show on the outside..

The theory of this story is-- Don't waste a lot of money on clothing for KC..
It won't turn her into a beautiful person....
There is nothing attractive about a child murderer....

They look like outfits her mom would have picked out, especially last time with the suit, the shoes and socks were straight outta the 80's.

Originally Posted by Lovejac
I agree with you 100%. When I see casey, I just see evil, no matter what she is wearing or not wearing.

I don't think you can dress up 31 days do you?

I apologize for being so late to this thread but I just had to comment on this because I'm pretty sure it's Radio's fault that my monitor and keyboard are now sticky with Dr Pepper.

Just thought everyone should know.

:detective:

Cause I'm pretty sure. Radio's fault. Pretty sure.

I know that everyone else is discussing the latest court appearance, but I will catch up.

If I can stop laughing.

:laughitup::laughitup::laughitup:

Sundance

I think KC's demeanor means she has zero feelings unless it pertains to herself, and that she honestly believes everyone will get her out of it like everyone got her out of everything her entire life.
As far as her clothing, shes coached to look conservative so everyone thinks shes a wonderful mother.

They look like outfits her mom would have picked out, especially last time with the suit, the shoes and socks were straight outta the 80's.

Agreed ..

I can totally see Cindy wearing the lavendar sweater combo ..
Casey, not so much ..

My take would be that since CA was heavier and KC thinner, now they have reversed rolls and these are more than likely CA's clothing. I can see CA in Lavender, but KC would not wear Lavender.

KC and her mother both have nervous habits of continually touching themselves in public. CA fiddles with her hair and pats her face and mouth a lot. KC rubs her hands, squirms and readjusts her clothing constantly. I wonder if this is a narcissistic thing, always touching themselves somewhere to remind themselves they are the center of existence.

I'm also thinking that the bun may be an effort to minimize those opportunities. When her hair is down she is always playing with it, touching it, putting it behind her ears, etc. That kind of distraction would probably be worse to a jury than a severe off-the-face look. Thank goodness the bun looked a little less like a dead squirrel this time. The lavendar top seemed a bit obvious though.

I totally agree with you. Does she really think the lavender top was for Caylee, because it was her favorite color. Give me a break! Guess we will be seeing lots of lavender in the court room when the trial starts.

I did the organic esspresso coffee hair die and it makes gray hair a sick yellow! Don't ever do it because it's messey, hot, and not flattering one bit! *snipped*

But did you get any caffeine out of the deal? That' s the important part...

:coffee::wolf:

If it is true that Casey's outfits are brought each time by her parents, and it is true that Caylee's favorite color is lavendar, and it is true that Cindy wears heart earrings, and it is true that George wears only a Caylee button, then it is clear to me the subliminal messages her parents are sending and I would not want to look at them either. To me, the message rings loud and clear that it is all about Caylee for them and they're rubbing her nose in that knowledge. I wonder if Cindy takes the time to make the clothes smell like Caylee's shampoo.

Of course, I could be all wrong. But I don't think I am. Casey wants it to be all about her and they're not letting it be!

Oh I hope you're right!
I was going to post in the "revenge vs. justice" thread about this-- but the only thing I feel bad about re: my feelings about Casey is that I do get a small personal charge out of seeing Casey face the relatively minor "slights" like you described above. Same with feeling a little happy to see her hair graying-- I feel a bit bad about these feelings, only because it's pretty petty and lame for me to think about these things. But I can't help it-- I don't want to see Casey burned at the stake, but I do like to see her being deprived of the superficial things she seemed to hold most dear-- ie her looks are declining and Cindy is in control of her wardrobe.

Also, if Cindy is anything like my borderline mother, she'd purposely bring Casey clothes that are a size too small. And again, because my disdain for Casey seems to warp my ordinary sensibilities on such things, I'd say Go Cindy!...:runaway:

I also noticed that when the csi guy was on the stand cma (muderer)'s eyes seemed riveted to him.
They were both nervous.

I also was cringing when he spoke of maggots and decomposition. I felt sick thinking about Caylee.

And those laughing sessions she always seems to have at the beginning of hearings sickens me. She sets my teeth on edge!

About the hand rubbing- in that list you showed sleutherontheside, it says "rubbing objects"- reassurance, sensuousness.

ITA! I hate the beaming handshaking moments she has at the beginning, as if she's holding court or standing in a receiving line.
gross.jpg

If it is true that Casey's outfits are brought each time by her parents, and it is true that Caylee's favorite color is lavendar, and it is true that Cindy wears heart earrings, and it is true that George wears only a Caylee button, then it is clear to me the subliminal messages her parents are sending and I would not want to look at them either. To me, the message rings loud and clear that it is all about Caylee for them and they're rubbing her nose in that knowledge. I wonder if Cindy takes the time to make the clothes smell like Caylee's shampoo.

Of course, I could be all wrong. But I don't think I am. Casey wants it to be all about her and they're not letting it be!

Poor Casey, never stood a chance of being more important to her mother then she already was to herself...

Also, the little exchanges between LKB and Casey weird me out. It seems like Casey always has one exciting bit of news to share with LKB and it looks odd-- as if Casey's sitting with her mom and dishing the latest scoop about her sorority sisters.
45547165.jpg

Granted, this is way better than playing flirty pen toss with JB, but it's still odd looking IMO.

My take would be that since CA was heavier and KC thinner, now they have reversed rolls and these are more than likely CA's clothing. I can see CA in Lavender, but KC would not wear Lavender.

Oh snap! Thats like some wierd twisty ending to some old Victorian Novel! Has to wear her Moms clothes forever!

They were both nervous.

I think her laughing sessions are kind of a period of adjustment.. a transition from one mind-set to another.

That leads me to wonder: Is it possible she *is* medicated?

~Jai Yen

I wouldn't doubt it. Many people try to get on meds while in jail, it helps ease the time. Though it doesn't appear she is on anything "good" if she is on anything.. she's a wreck!!

Also, the little exchanges between LKB and Casey weird me out. It seems like Casey always has one exciting bit of news to share with LKB and it looks odd-- as if Casey's sitting with her mom and dishing the latest scoop about her sorority sisters.
45547165.jpg

Granted, this is way better than playing flirty pen toss with JB, but it's still odd looking IMO.

ohh yeah.. huhh. wow!

I noticed at the beginning before the hearing LKB was staring at Casey and Casey notices (I think she noticed) and that's when she starts "reading" through the papers in front of her, like she was reading whatever they gave her? I don't know the interaction between them there.. was odd..

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Casey_Anthony_Motion_hearing

It begins at 4:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members