Andy Dick Apologizes for Racial Slur

Nova said:
Miss the joke much? :) That's the entire point of Griffin's act, not to mention her TV show, "Life on the D List." (But, in fact, Griffin's career is going fine. She's never been more popular.)

She reminds me of my girlfriends and I when we get together to gossip. She's one of the funniest people ever. I could totally see her being a friend. Plus she doesn't buy into all the Hollywood hype. She doesn't take herself too seriously and doesn't appear to be looking for people to kiss her rear. She was on the Billboard Music Awards on Monday night. I was thrilled!

Nova and Jeana, we are with you--We love Kathy Griffin even if she does cross the line sometimes--Her Bravo reality show is great,Bravo recently had a marathon of the show on--and so glad to hear a new season of Life On the D list is on its way!

Peter Hamilton said:
Nova and Jeana, we are with you--We love Kathy Griffin even if she does cross the line sometimes--Her Bravo reality show is great,Bravo recently had a marathon of the show on--and so glad to hear a new season of Life On the D list is on its way!

What I love about her most is that she readily admits she loves the very celebrities she disses.

yep,she's honest about a lot of things--loved it when on Larry king when she talked about all the talk shows that she is now banned from and why lol--and its a shame she was banned from E's Red Carpet Oscar shows--she was funny doing that thing!

Peter Hamilton said:

Fantastic!!! I do have a bone to pick with her regarding the events with her now ex-husband. She followed her around like a puppy and did a lot for her (traveling everywhere with her, assisting with her act and even doing her hair and things like that), but from what he says, she expected him to keep a full time job of his own. I think that they should either have put him on the payroll or he shouldn't have been expected to do that sort of thing.

Peter Hamilton said:
yep,she's honest about a lot of things--loved it when on Larry king when she talked about all the talk shows that she is now banned from and why lol--and its a shame she was banned from E's Red Carpet Oscar shows--she was funny doing that thing!

I loved that too. I never watch Larry King, but made an exception to see her. I don't think she's banned from as many places as she claims, but its fun to hear nonetheless. I loved her story about meeting with Whitney Houston and her meeting with Anna Nicole Smith. She had me in tears. ;)

yeah agree--and he obviously thought so too since he absconded with 75 grand of her money

Peter Hamilton said:
yeah agree--and he obviously thought so too since he absconded with 75 grand of her money

Well, they were married. Isn't what is her's his and so forth? Was she even paying him for following her to the ends of the earth? If not, maybe he thought that he was owed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back