Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the whole heart stopping circulation etc just trying to figure out if it would still show up on a toxic level in the hair if it was injected after the fact. Sorry to sound so silly and grasping at straws. This case and its dynamics are sad. I hope they get justice for AJ someone needs to step forward.

No, it would not show up in the hair without being circulated through the system. It would be obvious that it was postmortem because it would show extremely high levels in the blood in the area it was injected into, but would not show in the liver, where it is metabolized, and would still be in its original, unmetabolized state.

ETA... It would just sit where it was injected, possibly just leak out mostly, because of the lack of blood pressure. But what did stay in would cause super high levels right at the injection site, and no trace in blood samples taken from other sites. They take samples from multiple sites for this very reason.

I am glad AJs family and friends are standing up for her good for them.
And I absolutely totally believe that Wesley Hadsell was involved in her death. Bunch of coincidences my *advertiser censored* and those bloggers who are passively aggressively supporting him like BHG and CH and their friends should be terribly ashamed of themselves.
I wanted to stay quiet until someone was charged but my head is about to explode. There is so so much more to this and AJ WAS NOT a drug user! (OK IMO)

I agree. That and they (including Wes) are all about "standing up for" AJ and protecting her name, while I can't find anyone who is actually attacking AJ. The vast majority of people suspect some foul play. All they are doing is defending themselves while invoking AJ and attacking others.

I can tell you from the viewpoint of having a member of your immediate family murdered and their character being lied about as a defense, it absolutely feels like an attack to them.
If AJ was not a hard drug user, and I suspect she was not, it is painful for her loved ones to hear people assuming she overdosed.
My feeling is that JH has been in close contact with NPD since the beginning and she has kept her mouth shut to protect their investigation and to grieve. But these assumptions broke the camels back for her.
JMO

Did WH ever say who he thought was involved in AJ's death. Wasn't sure if I missed a link or not
I think he did, in the full interview. But that info is not being released (for obvious reasons).

I can tell you from the viewpoint of having a member of your immediate family murdered and their character being lied about as a defense, it absolutely feels like an attack to them.
If AJ was not a hard drug user, and I suspect she was not, it is painful for her loved ones to hear people assuming she overdosed.
My feeling is that JH has been in close contact with NPD since the beginning and she has kept her mouth shut to protect their investigation and to grieve. But these assumptions broke the camels back for her.
JMO

BBM
But who is saying that? There are a few, but most people are thinking that someone else is involved. The main SM antagonists haven't made any direct accusations.

And while I don't know your situation personally, if the COD comes back as acute heroin poisoning, an accidental overdose is a reasonable guess. Most people who are favoring accidental OD (not me) don't believe that she was a habitual user. I personally believe that a college kid experimenting with drugs is hardly a "character" issue anyway.

The main thing that I worry about is how hooking someone on heroin is used to enslave women in prostitution. Heroin is incredibly physically addicting and from what I understand you never really shake it. If she was imprisoned in an attempt to get her hooked whoever took her could have O/D'd her.

BBM
But who is saying that? There are a few, but most people are thinking that someone else is involved. The main SM antagonists haven't made any direct accusations.

And while I don't know your situation personally, if the COD comes back as acute heroin poisoning, an accidental overdose is a reasonable guess. Most people who are favoring accidental OD (not me) don't believe that she was a habitual user. I personally believe that a college kid experimenting with drugs is hardly a "character" issue anyway.

The main thing that I worry about is how hooking someone on heroin is used to enslave women in prostitution. Heroin is incredibly physically addicting and from what I understand you never really shake it. If she was imprisoned in an attempt to get her hooked whoever took her could have O/D'd her.

I haven't seen anyone saying she was a hard core drug user. If anything, people are saying if it was an accidental overdose, that she most likely had just started dabbling in drugs. It only takes one time, and that's the sad truth.

And, the way I see it, I don't see those people standing up fighting for AJ. I see people attacking each other and defending themselves using AJ's name. I think it is dishonorable to her memory.

BBM

What I mean is.. Just the assumption feels like an attack when you're a family member.
It IS a natural assumption and a POSSIBILITY that she overdosed by willingly doing heroin. I'm not saying that.
I'm responding to it feeling like an attack when you KNOW in your heart and mind that your family member did not do something that put themselves in the position to die.
I wasn't saying you were attacking AJ or that anyone is by just theorizing, sleuthing, questioning. That's what this forum is for.
It all has to be questioned to get to the truth.
I'm just looking at it from the family's point of view because I've been there.

Eta: I don't know what JH or other family members truly believe.
But if they don't believe she did heroin and don't believe she even tried it for the first time on her own, I can imagine how it feels for her. That's all.

Although I have purposely (for my sanity) stayed away from reading/obsessing on this case, I have thought of AJ every single day. I logged in tonight/this morning because insomnia has won and read her COD. Shocked is an understatement....the particular drug involved. The reason is that when I was a senior in college, my boyfriend and I both went back to our hometowns for Christmas. Long story short, the day after he got back home he was murdered by a childhood friend while trying to prevent him from using drugs. In turn, he was literally stabbed in the back with a syringe full of uncut heroine which resulted in his death. At first, we were told he ODed. Those of us who knew him had a huge issue with this and questioned the ME quite intensely and wouldn't let it go. Upon further examination, the tiny needle prick was located which led to the ultimate Cause and Manner of death being what it was. I can't remember the exact way it was worded but basically it meant he ODed but not by his own doing/choice. In the end, the "friend" was convicted of first degree murder and is still serving time.

Sorry that my post got lengthy, but I thought it would cause some to understand one possibility. Obviously, this is not the only possibility, but it is definitely one to consider.

Love to those who truly cared and care about AJ. I can't wait until there is justice for this young lady.

Thanks for sharing your story and giving some perspective. I'm so sorry for your loss, that's terrible. I get where her loved ones anger is coming from but their attacks need to stop IMO it takes away from AJ. I do feel for them and pray for them

JMO

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Not that you said you are, but... well, I just don't think that's the way things have been going down. Not even close. (while SM is considered rumor here for the sake of fact-establishing, it's very very revealing).

moo & stuff

RE: her boyfriend. It seems like he is staying quiet and I think that's wise and personally I think it speaks volumes. I haven't seen much from him but he seems like a sweet kid and obviously AJ trusted him. They pictures of them are adorable, what a lovely couple. My heart breaks for him.

Except for the possibility that WH's past connection to heroin is a bold faced lie being pushed by someone who wants everyone to believe it? Then, latched onto by those who don't know either way but "heard it" from a "reliable source"?? (thinking outside the WH box here, as much as it kind of gags me to do so, honestly)

Funny thing is, the more I consider this, the more EASY I see how it would be to set him up. The public NEEDS a monster. We've been handed one. Is he the real monster or are there actually more devious and deceptive ones we're ignoring because it's so easy to believe he's the #1 or the main one?

I agree with you and IMO they were all covering for there drug use and AJ. ALL of them. WH was living somewhere else. Someone who had knowledge that the house AJ was found at is prime suspect. I hate drugs and have learned a lot on here about heroine. The way some of them post on SM I think they are other users. My sister passed away 4 years ago she was only 47 years old and at first we didn't know what happened, my parents found her in her bed. My brother and I went through cell phone, computer, we both called everyone she talked to and snooped into everything she owned. In about 4 days we got the word it was a massive heart attack. In those 4 days we were on a mission.

To all of you who have shared your stories I am so glad you are well now. I appreciate your honesty and willingness to share. Praises to you and good luck in life.

Ps- two pages since I posted in the wee hours in the morning! And guess who read the all threads the past few days to catch up? My is spinning haha

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Not that you said you are, but... well, I just don't think that's the way things have been going down. Not even close. (while SM is considered rumor here for the sake of fact-establishing, it's very very revealing).

moo & stuff

Yeah, I'm not sure at all. Just super empathetic to victims families and admittedly, sometimes, that puts me in a position to be fooled.

vail said:
In what context would someone text their estranged stepfather to tell him she had used heroin two weeks ago?

Snipped by me. I must be missing something. Is there somewhere that says he was estranged? He and Jen were separated. He is her legal father. I havent seen anyone anywhere BUT HERE say that they were estranged and didnt speak! THIS is why who her father is is relevant. Because people are ASSUMING that because Wes and Jen were not together that AJ was not speaking to him. As far as I know, thats simply not true. Even her friends were hanging out with him, so what makes anyone think that she wasnt speaking to him?? Y'all please give me a link to show what I am missing.

This fight is pointless and getting very tiring indeed with respect. Wes was AJ estranged farther/step-farther does it really matter.
#Justice4AJ

This fight is pointless and getting very tiring indeed with respect. Wes was AJ estranged farther/step-farther does it really matter.
#Justice4AJ

Sorry... But it is an important distinction. Was was estranged from Jen, not AJ.

Just like when Zach and Jen became estranged, Zach and AJ were not estranged. They continued their relationship until a few years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admittedly, I do not watch local news often, but the fact that these jailhouse interviews are allowed to continue seems curious to me. Is LE actually so forward thinking that they allow the interviews to occur just to ratchet up the tension in the others who are (probably) involved? That seems too much like an episode of Law and Order, doesn't it?

If I am correct in assuming interviews with prisoners are not usually allowed, then there must be a purposeful reason that interviews with WH are. What is it?

I agree the noose is tighten. The way the families are divided and fighting makes me think that non of them really know what happened to AJ, but have other things they are coving for there owns selves. She could have left in the white car and none of them know who that was except LE. I think the LE is letting everyone say what they want and already know what happened but are waiting on timing and all ducks in a row. The person that is acting the oddest is JH. All of us would have been in front of a camera every chance we got.

Btw. Zach did mention on here that he really didn't want to think about some of the horrific possibilities that were being mentioned on the thread at said time.

So we all respected that but still had our own guessing of what could have happened.

So if this is a simple od. Then why is wes still locked up for doing what any father would have done. He seemed so thrilled about her sending him emojis. But now forget the emojis. Messages were being sent about her supposed heroin usage that took place 2 weeks prior to her death and or being missing.

Why seem so elated looking that she sent you a nice emoji. While knowing that heroin conversation text were being sent by someone that you didn't think was aj.

Jmo. But Wes is guilty of something. Jmo

I think Wes is going to do some time with the crimes he is charged with and may get time served plus ??amount of days.

The cell phone messages to WH about her use is odd. Someone who didn't know the family well, that WH had moved out sent them to WH. I am still at party gone wild and her friends were there. But some monster did do this to AJ.

Sorry... But it is an important distinction. Was was estranged from Jen, not AJ.

Just like when Zach and Jen became estranged, Zach and AJ were not estranged. They continued their relationship until a few years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understood it to be estranged from the family home not Wes estranged from only AJ. with no malice intended by the comment towards Wes as a father.

I wish LE could just go and demand a drug test from everyone involved in AJ'S life. And then share the results with the public, or at least me lol. I think the results would be very enlightening.

Did WH ever say who he thought was involved in AJ's death. Wasn't sure if I missed a link or not

That's always the hook when a Hadsell teases the the public through, but Ms. Jasek seems to me to have done a good job in her coverage to show it for what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK