Anne Bremner/ Martin Rudoy to ask for the case to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link (and thanks for it!):

>>>snip

CORONADO, Calif. -- Four people were found dead on Sunday at a Coronado condominium, where gunfire broke out just over two hours into the New Year, officials said...

(article continues)

<<<snip

Wow. CPD responded to a "shots fired" call and found 1 guy dead. They called in the SD Sheriff, who sent SWAT and a robot inside, where they found three more victims, all shot dead.

...Lt. Nesbit "did not elaborate on the circumstances surrounding the deaths"...

...and, "Sheriff's homicide detectives said there was no person being sought in connection with the deaths..."

...and, "Although we are early into the investigation, we do not believe we have any outstanding suspects," Nesbit said...

"Due to the "extensive crime scene", the investigation may last well into the night, Nesbit said...[/I]
a100.gif

Am biting my tongue and minding my manners, but it isn't easy.

Will pray for them all, Sheriffs included.

This happened only 0.2 miles north/east from where Rebecca Zahau died !!!

Check it out on the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...esult&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

ODD!!!

OK the map link did NOT include the address of the New Year Eve shooting, here it is:

1020 Park Place, Coronado, Ca

Just add it to the map by click on "get direction" in the upper left corner, and then put it in the
"add destination"

In this link is a 8 minute long amature video of the police/swat team at the 1020 Park Place, Coronado, Ca address:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pilot-sister-4-dead-murder-suicide-condo.html

I wonder how long it took SWAT to arrive? No one went in and tried to find other victims right away? I have never heard of SWATand a Robot coming to the scene once shots cease. The first officers on the scene goes in and look for victims! Did they call SWAT or an ambulance first?

They never did that when they found RZ.... cleared the mansion and other buildings looking for the killer.

This is all kind of weird responses. Very hands off attitude. Both cases come across as cold, uncaring and self perserving. Not the kind of LE that are there to serve and protect the citizens it's more like they protect themselves. There seemed to be no sense of rushing to victims aide and getting them help.

You find one victim... there are no other shots, no one threatening.... you LOOK for other victims immediately and GET THEM HELP!!!!!............ Does LE in Coronado not even own a vest?

Really? This is standard police procedure? I don't get it. They KNOW there have been shots fired, they have the balls to go in and find the one person but they don't bother looking for more. They just run out of the house and hide behind the bushes until someone else comes?

Where do you get the idea there was no investigation? If LE reaches a conclusion and closes a case such as this one, the only way to reopen it is to make an official request to the AG or find new evidence. Such a request was publicly promised by the family attorney months ago and she has yet to deliver on her promise and I have yet to see her deliver new evidence.

JMO

RZ's death was clearly NOT investigated as a possible murder. The fact that a world renowned ME said the death should be considered inconclusive because you CAN NOT rule out the possibility that RZ was strangled and then hung is NEW. And below is the rest of the things not investigated.

- family members with huge motive because of impending death of child and no alibis
- no past mental health problems or attempted suicide in victim
- no past rope skills shown for victim
- conflicting phone time lines
- voice mail that police and JS insist triggres suicide NEVER HEARD never investigated and never preserved as evidence
- blood at scene not processed
- tape on victim not processed
- underwear in guest house not processed
- liquid in guest house not processed
- inconclusive polygraph by AS... LE LIED and told the Zahau's he passed with flying colors!!!
- no other polygraphs conducted
- brother with inconclusive polygraph admits to viewing *advertiser censored*
- *advertiser censored* bondage viewed on mansion computer
- the hanging rope never established where it even came from
- bed not tested for movement
- railing dust evidence contradicts victim climbing over. RZ does NOT have a eleven inch waist!
- The ME's NEw conclusion that the neck injuries are NOT consistent with a drop hanging and that they are more consistent with a strangulation.
- Blood evidence showing RZ was lying flat when she died.
- Journal entries NOT from RZ

This is just the shortlist. MyBelle do you actually read thoroughly all of the posts and new evidence brought forward? I respect you have a different opinion. How can you ignore the above questions and evidence that was not investigated? For me...on the surface if you don't look at the actual facts it is easy to believe the PR line of LE but you just read the details and their investigation crumbles.

Making a request to the AG must be done so carefully. You really only have one shot. They are trying to get access to the mansion to find more evidence. SDSO is REFUSING to accompany them and that was a stipulation by JS the owner. In my opinion SDLE is thwarting any kind of NEW opportunities to gather new evidence. This is shameful and disturbing. If they are so sure of their conclusions why thwart any further inquiries? Also, SDLE was very aware there would be a new autopsy and they never even sent an officer to oversee. Again they are refusing to pariticpate and acknowledge the new evidence. The meeting was cancelled last month and SDSO actually threatened to damage the victim's reputation in a letter. How cold and cruel is that? SDSO refused to take calls and respond to the Zahau family months ago. SDSO refused to listen to the new evidence brought forward. SDSO refused to get look at the case with fresh eyes. Even when extremely compelling and experts of the highest renown literally "BEG" them to please re-look at this case.

They are calling the quadruple killing "murder-suicide."
"The shooting is the second mysterious incident to happen in the typically quiet beach community in six months. The condo home where the four victims were found is not far from the Coronado mansion of Jonah Shacknai, whose girlfriend Rebecca Zahau was found hanging, nude, in July, two days after his 6-year-old son suffered a fatal fall under her care."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/coronado-c...-pilots-sister/story?id=15279797#.TwPfzlbZWSo

I wonder how long it took SWAT to arrive? No one went in and tried to find other victims right away? I have never heard of SWATand a Robot coming to the scene once shots cease. The first officers on the scene goes in and look for victims! Did they call SWAT or an ambulance first?

They never did that when they found RZ.... cleared the mansion and other buildings looking for the killer.

This is all kind of weird responses. Very hands off attitude. Both cases come across as cold, uncaring and self perserving. Not the kind of LE that are there to serve and protect the citizens it's more like they protect themselves. There seemed to be no sense of rushing to victims aide and getting them help.

You find one victim... there are no other shots, no one threatening.... you LOOK for other victims immediately and GET THEM HELP!!!!!............ Does LE in Coronado not even own a vest?

Really? This is standard police procedure? I don't get it. They KNOW there have been shots fired, they have the balls to go in and find the one person but they don't bother looking for more. They just run out of the house and hide behind the bushes until someone else comes?

Yes, it is standard police procedure when multiple shots are fired and number of assailants is unknown in order to protect the safety of others, including the safety of the officers responding. Did you not follow Columbine or the VA Tech shootings? Firefighters don't blindly enter unsafe buildings and police don't either.

JMO

RZ's death was clearly NOT investigated as a possible murder. The fact that a world renowned ME said the death should be considered inconclusive because you CAN NOT rule out the possibility that RZ was strangled and then hung is NEW. And below is the rest of the things not investigated.

- family members with huge motive because of impending death of child and no alibis
- voice mail that police and JS insist triggres suicide NEVER HEARD never investigated and never preserved as evidence
- inconclusive polygraph by AS... LE LIED and told the Zahau's he passed with flying colors!!!
- railing dust evidence contradicts victim climbing over. RZ does NOT have a eleven inch waist!
- The ME's NEw conclusion that the neck injuries are NOT consistent with a drop hanging and that they are more consistent with a strangulation.

This is just the shortlist. MyBelle do you actually read thoroughly all of the posts and new evidence brought forward? I respect you have a different opinion. How can you ignore the above questions and evidence that was not investigated? For me...on the surface if you don't look at the actual facts it is easy to believe the PR line of LE but you just read the details and their investigation crumbles.

Making a request to the AG must be done so carefully. You really only have one shot. They are trying to get access to the mansion to find more evidence. SDSO is REFUSING to accompany them and that was a stipulation by JS the owner. In my opinion SDLE is thwarting any kind of NEW opportunities to gather new evidence. This is shameful and disturbing. If they are so sure of their conclusions why thwart any further inquiries? Also, SDLE was very aware there would be a new autopsy and they never even sent an officer to oversee. Again they are refusing to pariticpate and acknowledge the new evidence. The meeting was cancelled last month and SDSO actually threatened to damage the victim's reputation in a letter. How cold and cruel is that? SDSO refused to take calls and respond to the Zahau family months ago. SDSO refused to listen to the new evidence brought forward. SDSO refused to get look at the case with fresh eyes. Even when extremely compelling and experts of the highest renown literally "BEG" them to please re-look at this case.

Your accusation that the dead child's parents had a motive to murder and have no alibis is incredibly unfair and cruel. I've never heard of any case of a gravely injured child where the parents left the dying child's bedside and killed the person they thought responsible rather than let law enfocement do its job. afaik, there is no evidence that Max's parents were involved in any way in RZ's death.

There is a process in place to make an official request for another investigation and, afaik, the RZ family attorneys have not made an official request. The process is dictated by statute, not by the whim of some celebrity attorneys and pathologists.

I don't find anything shameful or disturbing on the part of the local LE, who have repeatedly stated they will reopen an investigation if new evidence is uncovered. What you cited isn't "new" evidence but only opinions.

JMO

Your accusation that the dead child's parents had a motive to murder and have no alibis is incredibly unfair and cruel. I've never heard of any case of a gravely injured child where the parents left the dying child's bedside and killed the person they thought responsible rather than let law enfocement do its job. afaik, there is no evidence that Max's parents were involved in any way in RZ's death.

There is a process in place to make an official request for another investigation and, afaik, the RZ family attorneys have not made an official request. The process is dictated by statute, not by the whim of some celebrity attorneys and pathologists.

I don't find anything shameful or disturbing on the part of the local LE, who have repeatedly stated they will reopen an investigation if new evidence is uncovered. What you cited isn't "new" evidence but only opinions.

JMO

The way I see it, with SDLE actions are speaking louder than PR words. LE has failed repeatedly to investigate new information, opportunities for further indepth investigations, they don't answer the families phone calls, they cancelled a meeting, they refused to have even one officer available to investigate the mansion and especially after drops tests showed the bed movement was very questionable. Why not nail the facts down?

A formal request will be made in due course. Obviously the priority here is to get into the mansion to to the bed drop tests along with railing measurements with the rope etc. And SDLE is getting in the way of this being done.

The way I see it, with SDLE actions are speaking louder than PR words. LE has failed repeatedly to investigate new information, opportunities for further indepth investigations, they don't answer the families phone calls, they cancelled a meeting, they refused to have even one officer available to investigate the mansion and especially after drops tests showed the bed movement was very questionable. Why not nail the facts down?

A formal request will be made in due course. Obviously the priority here is to get into the mansion to to the bed drop tests along with railing measurements with the rope etc. And SDLE is getting in the way of this being done.

SDLE isn't in the way of making a formal request to the AG. The attorneys promised to make a formal request months ago and so far have failed to deliver it. The media appears to have lost interest, it's a closed case as far as SDLE is concerned, none of the family is a Cali taxpayer and the mansion has been sold. My sympathy to the family for not getting the answers they wanted to hear.

SDLE isn't in the way of making a formal request to the AG. The attorneys promised to make a formal request months ago and so far have failed to deliver it. The media appears to have lost interest, it's a closed case as far as SDLE is concerned, none of the family is a Cali taxpayer and the mansion has been sold. My sympathy to the family for not getting the answers they wanted to hear.

MyBelle that is true the laws will allow the family to make a formal request to the AG... but you need to bring as much solid evidence as possible. Doing the bed and railing tests is key evidence that will be destroyed soon with impending renovations. Let's hope and pray the new owners have a conscience and allow the investigators in.

I don't think the media has lost interest they will jump on the story the moment there is anything new to report. This case is NOT EVER going away. Even when there is a full on investigation and even a verdict in a trial this case will be referred to again and again. When you get National and International media attention it stays in the psyche of the nation. You don't get that kind of lights blazing exposure and then have it fade to nothing even if it was decades later it will be brought right to the top of the newcasts the moment something new shakes loose. (I pray it doesn't take this long). People want answers they want as close to the truth as possible.... not just the Zahau family.

Justice must never be thwarted by taxpaying decisions and state boundaries indeed international boundaries. Truth and justice is at the heart of any nation, of a civilized and peaceful global society. Let this woman's death go by without answers to profound amounts of inconsistencies in the evidence and the long list of unanswered questions... and all women in the world suffer this injustice. If you let this case go by without justice being truly served.... we all begin to lose the good fight.

With so many unanswered questions and discrephencies in this case it screams out for re-investigation. I am sure the Zahau family would appreciate your sympathy. I don't get the impression this family wants a specific answer... they just want the truth. That would be healing. When you look at the evidence carefully the truth was not found out by LE. There are far more questions than answers.

It would take a "real" man to step above his ego and do the right thing. To re-open the investigation and admit it needs to be looked at further. Gore has been thrown many bones and refused to pick them up. He has let his ego get in the way of justice. Gore or any of his people... please re-investigate this case. It cries out for more answers. This case is NOT about you... in the end it is about justice for everyone. You will regret for the rest of your life not re-investigating this case. If you have done wrong then retire and step down... walk away and at the very least do not stand in the way of justice... to let his case go by.... means everything you have worked for all the years and effort are for not.... YOU have the power to ensure justice and the truth is found. There is still opportunity Gore.. meet humbly, intelligently and with an open mind with AB... and let justice take it's due couirse. If you can't do that.... retire and get out of the way. Do the right thing.

They are calling the quadruple killing "murder-suicide."
"The shooting is the second mysterious incident to happen in the typically quiet beach community in six months. The condo home where the four victims were found is not far from the Coronado mansion of Jonah Shacknai, whose girlfriend Rebecca Zahau was found hanging, nude, in July, two days after his 6-year-old son suffered a fatal fall under her care."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/coronado-c...-pilots-sister/story?id=15279797#.TwPfzlbZWSo

Something about this is not right. What are the odds? I wonder if they will find a black paint message on the wall there? There is a new kind of terror out there. The recent arsons in LA... unprecedented... they might not be related but I get the feeling the disenfranchised have upped the anti on how to get the public's attention.

You just never know. The knowledge that is available at one's fingertips pushes evil to a whole new level. In my mind criminals are becoming more sophisticsted and diabolical.

A case in Vancouver, BC I am following... feet started bobbing to the surface... every so many months... then the feet started to show up on land and at a lake...people that had been missing for years... and now suddenly their feet in runners start showing up in Washington and BC.

Be thorough SDLE.... be thorough and get some distance... before you make any final conclusions.

Something about this is not right. What are the odds? I wonder if they will find a black paint message on the wall there? There is a new kind of terror out there. The recent arsons in LA... unprecedented... they might not be related but I get the feeling the disenfranchised have upped the anti on how to get the public's attention.

You just never know. The knowledge that is available at one's fingertips pushes evil to a whole new level. In my mind criminals are becoming more sophisticsted and diabolical.

A case in Vancouver, BC I am following... feet started bobbing to the surface... every so many months... then the feet started to show up on land and at a lake...people that had been missing for years... and now suddenly their feet in runners start showing up in Washington and BC.

Be thorough SDLE.... be thorough and get some distance... before you make any final conclusions.

Lots of cases go through a lull. Those who think this is closed will find how wrong they were.

Mrs. Holmes, do you have a link to the latest in the Washington case? I was unaware that they know who any of the people are.

I know about the feet in running shoes showing up. And they keep saying it's all natural. Doesn't seem all that natural to me.

MyBelle that is true the laws will allow the family to make a formal request to the AG... but you need to bring as much solid evidence as possible. Doing the bed and railing tests is key evidence that will be destroyed soon with impending renovations. Let's hope and pray the new owners have a conscience and allow the investigators in.

I don't think the media has lost interest they will jump on the story the moment there is anything new to report. This case is NOT EVER going away. Even when there is a full on investigation and even a verdict in a trial this case will be referred to again and again. When you get National and International media attention it stays in the psyche of the nation. You don't get that kind of lights blazing exposure and then have it fade to nothing even if it was decades later it will be brought right to the top of the newcasts the moment something new shakes loose. (I pray it doesn't take this long). People want answers they want as close to the truth as possible.... not just the Zahau family.

Justice must never be thwarted by taxpaying decisions and state boundaries indeed international boundaries. Truth and justice is at the heart of any nation, of a civilized and peaceful global society. Let this woman's death go by without answers to profound amounts of inconsistencies in the evidence and the long list of unanswered questions... and all women in the world suffer this injustice. If you let this case go by without justice being truly served.... we all begin to lose the good fight.

With so many unanswered questions and discrephencies in this case it screams out for re-investigation. I am sure the Zahau family would appreciate your sympathy. I don't get the impression this family wants a specific answer... they just want the truth. That would be healing. When you look at the evidence carefully the truth was not found out by LE. There are far more questions than answers.

It would take a "real" man to step above his ego and do the right thing. To re-open the investigation and admit it needs to be looked at further. Gore has been thrown many bones and refused to pick them up. He has let his ego get in the way of justice. Gore or any of his people... please re-investigate this case. It cries out for more answers. This case is NOT about you... in the end it is about justice for everyone. You will regret for the rest of your life not re-investigating this case. If you have done wrong then retire and step down... walk away and at the very least do not stand in the way of justice... to let his case go by.... means everything you have worked for all the years and effort are for not.... YOU have the power to ensure justice and the truth is found. There is still opportunity Gore.. meet humbly, intelligently and with an open mind with AB... and let justice take it's due couirse. If you can't do that.... retire and get out of the way. Do the right thing.
gi63.gif

Mrs. Holmes, this is an excellent post and I thank you so much! You are an advocate and I commend you for your heartfelt post.

You couldn't be more wrong about the media losing interest. Just days ago ABC News named Rebecca's death (crime) Number 8 in national crime news. It followed Casey Anthony (2 stories) and Madoff along with other very recognizable crime news stories. That is hardly losing interest MyBelle!

Mrs. Holmes, those are real truths spoken. Thank you for that.

Alas, I'm not convinced that "doing the right thing" is high on ANY of our elected public officials list......

I think that in this list there is very little that I would call good evidence of anything let alone new evidence. Some of the conjectures here might have at one time been good starting places to follow a line of investigation and may even be good starting places now for anyone not convinced of LE's conclusions. But I think that any line of investigation you take will eventually lead you back to the same place and the same conclusion that there is no real evidence whatsoever that there was any other person or persons at the scene of Rebecca's unfortunate suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley