Anne Heche in critical condition following fiery car crash, 5 August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, LE has stated that she had “narcotics” in her system. Oddly, news outlets reported it as cocaine (and Fentanyl, maybe given after the accident.)

Even if not narcotics -only cocaine- would the cocaine have had the result of possibly lessening the horrific pain of the burns, etc. of the accident? Does anyone know?

Certainly if she had Fentanyl on board at the time it would have attenuated the pain some. (And when I speak of pain I’m not just meaning physical pain. If she were aware much afterwards it would have had to have been terrifying.)

Drug use is such a scourge, but we can hope that she had something on board to at least attenuate the horror. Would love to hear from someone here who knows more about the effects of cocaine.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Smirnoff has writing on the top of the cap. Personally - I think it also looks like a 375mL bottle of Gilbey's Gin. Which is why it fits in the cup holder. The majority or 750mL or 1L bottles will not fit in a standard cup holder.
This is all sort of academic at this point since she didn’t have alcohol in her system at the time, but my vote is for Smirnoff. We know she liked vodka and had access to/was known to drink the good stuff. Considering that, my vote is for Smirnoff over Gilbeys!

No doc, just a retired RN. That said, She was subjected to burns, smoke and oxygen deprivation... etc. I'm also rather sure she went into shock shortly after they picked her up. She was combative possibly due to pain and as well as significant respiratory distress.

It's horrific and tragic what happened to her. I do realize she had mental health problems. But a lot of this, IMO, was a result of her being stressed out due to legal battles with her Ex. Tragic.
Edited : Moderating myself. Sorry.
those sweet boys have been through much... some of it doubtless very enjoyable. Anne always had a surfeit of energy, that seemed as if she would have been particularly suited to life as a boymom... I hope they thrive, poor dears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member