Another Alcala Victim (still alive)

She wouldn't have made it had her friends not been beating on the door. Shame the cops had such a useless attitude.

I'm really thinking about Robin Graham.....I wonder if he ever went back to LA when he was "John Berger" ?

Was this the same place as where he brought Tali? Cause he didn't share that one with others. She states he had roommates.

Furthermore, she mentions that she stayed at her friend's home for the night after the incident and then went home. Later she says she stayed away for four days.

Furthermore how could she have endured the long car trip to NYC after being hurt so badly?

Has she come forward other than on Hodel's website?

Hmm...She says it was the same place in her account, but given what she experienced it is possible the details are incorrect? It is also possible Alcala moved out after he attacked her. If he was living with roommates when the party happened, and her friends broke a window, people rushed in to find her obviously raped, tied up, gagged, bloody, etc. I can see roommates suggesting he get the hell out.

So maybe the apartment where he hurt Tali was a new one?

As for making it x-country, she says her ribs were taped. One of the people who helped her recover right after the attack was a nurse. I've never broken ribs, so I'm not sure how believable the details are? I suspect if you;re attacked, especially as a young kid like that, anything violent probably seems really bad. (So a punch really could be a horrible full on punch, it could be a slap, it is an attack either way and in the shock of it all it probably blurs together?)
Maybe they were just really badly bruised? It does sound as though her family was really preoccupied with the x-country move, and didn't really care to ask much about her injuries or wellbeing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back