another theory...

Wouldn't the R's know something on the night 23 if JonBenet said something cause SS shoo the LE away and someone would had told PR that JonBenet was crying...Just asking here...

She didn't feel pretty ,she hated the pageant doll....I think she had enough........of what though I am afraid to ask

Wouldn't the R's know something on the night 23 if JonBenet said something cause SS shoo the LE away and someone would had told PR that JonBenet was crying...Just asking here...
if they thought she was only crying,but weren't informed of anything else..like what she had actually said..is what I'm thinking.I mean if a child told me they were being molested,I wouldn't confront the parent,I'd go straight to LE.

Same here so yeah if they wasn't informed that would make sense and yes I would go straight to the LE

it's not my only theory though.and perhaps it only played a part in her murder;ie -she was beginning to talk (we've never heard what the school nurse visits -2x and always on a monday -were about either),was showing signs of abuse,etc.

Question..did they take dna samples from Stine jr?TIA

You guys know alot more than I do about this case but I always thought maybe JR was molesting JB, Patsy caught him in the act and went to whack JR with a flashlight, he ducked and she hit JB. Am I way off in that line of thinking? Thanks

You guys know alot more than I do about this case but I always thought maybe JR was molesting JB, Patsy caught him in the act and went to whack JR with a flashlight, he ducked and she hit JB. Am I way off in that line of thinking? Thanks

No, you're not way off. There are others who think that was a possibility. It does explain why they covered for each other. JR covers for Patsy's death blow because he was molesting her and he knew it was likely to be found out, and Patsy covers for JR because she was the one who actually killed her.
Whether this theory is true or not, one thing is true- that both parents were involved in this crime, either as perp or accessory.

Hi Darla.

That maglite flashlight's not the easiest thing to wield. Easier for a man, or a big gal to use it. I know one good blow, can cave in somone's face.

I don't know.if not then they certainly should have.anyone?

In DOI they say LE did take swab samples from Doug (pg232) but the officer might have contaminated it (he forgot to bring any sort of container for carrying the sample back with him)

In DOI they say LE did take swab samples from Doug (pg232) but the officer might have contaminated it (he forgot to bring any sort of container for carrying the sample back with him)

If the consequences of this sort of idiocy weren't so dire, you'd want James Burrows to direct a comedy about it...

wow,there are so many lies in doi,it makes me wonder if they had a personal agenda going when they stated that.

I posted that cause it was the only info re Doug's DNA I found so far....

Madeleine's quotes from DoI got me reading it again. I don't say this to suggest any inappropriate behaviour on the part of Dr Beuf but I was just wondering if anyone knows whether it was ever established who broke into the safety deposit box containing JBR's medical records. Patsy and John accuse the police or the media. I'd be astonished if it were the former: why would they sabotage an already shaky investigation by procuring evidence in an illegal manner? I can imagine some sort of press involvement although presumably they'd think twice about using illegally obtained information? I'd suspect a bank employee wanting to sell the information to the press or possibly someone connected with the Ramsey's own investigation wanting to see exactly what was in the records?

More to the point, though, why is this stuff hidden in DoI? Why weren't the Ramseys more noisy in demanding that it be investigated, given that the identity of the person in question could conceivably be that of the killer?

Something not quite right about this and something which - to me at least - makes JMO's hypothesis more likely. Just adds to the 'feel' of it...

Not at all. Many people have thought that. In its way, it would explain a few things.

Madeleine's quotes from DoI got me reading it again. I don't say this to suggest any inappropriate behaviour on the part of Dr Beuf but I was just wondering if anyone knows whether it was ever established who broke into the safety deposit box containing JBR's medical records. Patsy and John accuse the police or the media. I'd be astonished if it were the former: why would they sabotage an already shaky investigation by procuring evidence in an illegal manner? I can imagine some sort of press involvement although presumably they'd think twice about using illegally obtained information? I'd suspect a bank employee wanting to sell the information to the press or possibly someone connected with the Ramsey's own investigation wanting to see exactly what was in the records?

More to the point, though, why is this stuff hidden in DoI? Why weren't the Ramseys more noisy in demanding that it be investigated, given that the identity of the person in question could conceivably be that of the killer?

Something not quite right about this and something which - to me at least - makes JMO's hypothesis more likely. Just adds to the 'feel' of it...
I don't know, but another thing is..Patsy had called Dr Beuf 3x within 10 mins. one day in mid-Dec,for which she stated she 'couldn't remember why'.what were the panicked calls about??

I posted that cause it was the only info re Doug's DNA I found so far....
I'm sure,it's just that overall, the R's don't appear to arbitrarily mention anything without having an agenda behind it.

reminds me of Patsy mentioning in DOI,that if their bedroom there had been bugged,all LE heard was the sound so of a white noise machine SS had put in there.SO that makes me think the room *had been bugged,and something significant had been recorded.

re: the Stines,SS had mentioned that their visit on the way home was the last time she had seen them as an 'intact' family.INTACT.meaning, I don't think JB was asleep in the car,as they had said.
also,if the S's did come over during the night,it sounds like JB was already dead by that time.(that is not to say DS might not have been there;perhaps he did go home with them).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back