Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Look! That's all been rearranged since the original evidence was taken from the house. I saw the newer pics on T.V. so I was a bit confused when I found the pics in Images thread but still showed laundry in garage. I wonder why all changed? (although looks better now)

Shucks, I can't tell for sure because of the angles of the pics. I got excited as if to implicate a thorough clean-up.

Another oddity...washers and dryers are plumbed side by side in American houses, I've never seen it any other way. Maybe they have a gas and an electric dryer? IDK but that looks like a dryer door over CA's (r) shoulder, (L) side of picture...
I thought of the plumbing side of things.
I accept that people recognise a vent outside. I thought the dryer was as you say, over CA right shoulder - with a round glass door, but now that looks like draws, and the "round door" is just an edge of something. The appliance over CA other shoulder, to the right as we look, looks to have a little back upturn and looks like a washer? In other photos of the other side of the garage it looks like another washer as you walk towards the door that connects to the house? That has a rack next to it with wahing basket and shelves of cleaning products underneath?

Usually, but not particularly necessary. For a long while, until I remodeled my kitchen, the W/D were across a hall from one another.

Here's a clearer view of the service door wall, including mysterious bins as well as the dryer.
HA! HA!
What I thought was the round door of dryer was edge of that microphone!!

So if we see just the dryer here, and the washer is over th other side of garage as you walk towards connecting door to house.
Are there also fridges and frezzers to be located?

Was the dryer location confirmed? Do I see the dryer vent painted same color as the house, lower opp side of dr w/meters?
Is this "dryer vent" the little thing low down to the left of the door as we look at this picture?

While we are trying to sort out these appliances. Wouldn't a washing machine have water and a tub etc associated with it. Where is all that?

I'm so happy this thread was started!!!! Hercule Poirot, what an awesome job you did on the layout!

Here are some posts from Sept 2008 that some of you might find amusing. They were started on the "You know you're addicted" thread.

Ok, *deep breath* ... here's another one...

You know you're addicted to the CA case when you suddenly realize you have the capability to build an exact replica of the Anthony house in your Sims game. Next best thing to being there!

Brushing off the embarrassment for even thinking that, you then wonder if perhaps an actual 3D model of the house in 1/12 scale might better help you figure out just where to hide a body, even if only temporarily.

Oh, like the cops haven't already done this? ;) Don't look at me that way!

Hey, suzet! Great idea? Can you upload that to one of the Sims forums? I would love to download it. My poor Sims families are languishing for lack of attention. I think they need some bizarre new neighbors!

Lol, my dilema is the lack of the Anthony home floor plan.

Guity......I am actually looking at online real estate ,chickasaw oaks, hopespring dr........man this research stuff is hard. But, if you want your Sim home to be accurate, you gotta do it!

Mind you this was prior to your Sim home suggestion......now it has purpose!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking about the Anthony house layout. I want to know how easy it is to get from the garage to the yard if you have a body in your trunk. A layout of the house would help considerably.

I'm trying to promise myself not to be so obsessed with this case. I will not be obsessed, I will not be obsessed. Now I am wondering if anyone has already build the Anthony house on the Sims website. :bang:

YOu can buy software to design your own home...made for people who are actually planning on building a home. but it could also be used to design the Anthony home. Anyone have any inside pics of the A's house so we can get the furniture right?

There is a service sink next to the washer, and I wish that I'd taken a screen shot of the video I was watching when I saw it. I'll look again. It will be to the left of the washer in the picture.

See, now if the A's are really strapped for cash, they could conduct tours of their home. Cha-ching!

*help, get the straight jacket*

Over Cindy's shoulder in this picture, you'll see a black thing connected to the wall over the dryer. That is the vent that goes to the outside.

Attachments

• Cindy and dryer vent.bmp
    259.1 KB · Views: 83
While we are trying to sort out these appliances. Wouldn't a washing machine have water and a tub etc associated with it. Where is all that?

Is this "dryer vent" the little thing low down to the left of the door as we look at this picture?

Some homes have the large scrub sinks in laundry rooms, but most set ups inside the garage like this do not. I have a laundry room, the sink was an upgrade we could have added (for a price!). Since my laundry room is off my kitchen I opted not to.

There is a dryer vent and an over flow valve (pipe) for the washer. I'm almost positive the W/D are side by side on the (L) wall, just past the service door. (absolutely).

The other appliances we're seeing on the back wall could be a top opening freezer or there could be a small fridge. Didn't we read somewhere that the A's have a freezer in the garage?

From what I understand all the plastic bins in the garage are typical for homes in FL. They have 80%+ humidity year round, flooding during the wet months is common.

What I thought was a dryer was draws over C's (r) shoulder.

I'm so happy this thread was started!!!! Hercule Poirot, what an awesome job you did on the layout!

Here are some posts from Sept 2008 that some of you might find amusing. They were started on the "You know you're addicted" thread.
3 D Wow! What a concept!
Right WSer's who has the where-with-all to create a 3 D version.

I never hoped to get beyond a simple outline sketch that us sleuths could print off, consider and perhaps scribble notes on. Steve2010 has already upgraded to a more elegant "CAD" version, but a full 3 D simulation that we can take a virtual tour of, is what we want. I do not have the skill or software, but who knows what somebody else could do?

See, now if the A's are really strapped for cash, they could conduct tours of their home. Cha-ching!

*help, get the straight jacket*
Thought they had done that. Greta tour, and wasn't there another one?

Yes that is the dryer vent low to the ground. Another poster suggested it was up higher in a photo and was black. Here in Fl at least they are usually lower to the ground.

The appliance closer to the enterance to the house could be a smaller chest freezer. Approx the size of a dryer.

Got to hand it to the A's they are some bin lovin folks! I myself have a thing for office supplies. ;)

Over Cindy's shoulder in this picture, you'll see a black thing connected to the wall over the dryer. That is the vent that goes to the outside.
That is good spotting, but when you look at the picture of the outside of the garage (see post #46) there is no sign of an oulet that I can see? It would need to be at a level above the glass panel in the door, according to what we see from the inside of the garage?

My god! There are alot of storage bins and boxes. Did LE search all those in the early days. Mind you KC is so lazy, no point looking further than easy access top bin.

Shows the door, but no clues about appliances. Linking to the page is good. No problem to go see.

The vent is clearly well above ground level on the outside of the garage if you'll just scroll up and look at the picture posted for that. Any "outlet" would be plumbed on the inside of the garage and would not show outside. The wiring would be connected to the fuse box directly. Dryers are on a 220v circuit and not the regular house circuit.

Wow, the house and the floor plan look very nice -- good job. Does Lee A. live in the house too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back