Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certain the A's were asked by LE to be printed, the A's knew they had to because I am certain a warrant was already in line for the prints anyway. It would make the A's look guilty if they did not agree and waited for the warrant to be served. They did not do this out of kindness or innocence.
Exactly. MOO

Whether their prints are 'on file' or not, they did cooperate by providing them again. LE must have asked for the prints, the Anthonys didn't refuse. That fits my definition of 'cooperating'.

Cooperating IF prints are already on file is mute IMO. We could go round and round all day about that one CW.

Also cooperating when a warrant wasn't far behind IMO is mute as well.

GA and CA gave DNA willingly a few months ago. LA refused and had to be forced.

I wonder if The trash bag Casey used was already partially used and had old mail and Anthony fingerprints on it already. Something in that bag sent LE on a sprint back to the A home. I hope it was old bills. Like the JC Penney bill CA refused to give Yuri when repeatedly asked. It would be justice that her thieving connected her to her murdering.

I reckon Fatmouth is listening to that new mouthpiece now. It shore is quiet.
I think it was merely the location of the remains along with the size. They knew immediately it was a small child. Even the utility worker knew the significance of where the remains were found when he mentioned the location close to the Caylee Anthony (home) on the 911 call. Just her being found in the bag along with duct tape would send LE right back to the A's house because that is where they have long believed the crime occurred. MOO

As far as their fingerprints go. I would imagine they would be on the tape, garbage bags, just about anything that Caylee had since she lived in that home with them.

I am not sure their fingerprints would be significant proof of anything.

CA & GA may have "offered" up their fingerprints but I bet ya money Lee didn't. They will have to get a warrant for his.

I believe they got a warrant for theirs, because they took them off the plane to get them. There was some urgent reason for those prints.

I believe they got a warrant for theirs, because they took them off the plane to get them. There was some urgent reason for those prints.

Wasn't that warrant for searching their home?

Wasn't that warrant for searching their home?

They did have a warrant for the home. Perhaps they had one for fingerprints of family members as well. Boy - I sure wish this stuff would be made public!

Maybe they ARE cooperating.

How many times have I heard by the same people now criticising the Anthonys "THEY SHOULD ALL TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS!!1111!!".

Now they volunteer their prints and they're somehow posturing, posing and trying to manipulate the situation?

Yeah. Whatever. Last I knew, Casey was the one charged with this crime. NOT Cindy or George.

Maybe they ARE cooperating.

How many times have I heard by the same people now criticising the Anthonys "THEY SHOULD ALL TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS!!1111!!".

Now they volunteer their prints and they're somehow posturing, posing and trying to manipulate the situation?

Yeah. Whatever. Last I knew, Casey was the one charged with this crime. NOT Cindy or George.

So far are you are correct. Speaking of the poly, I didn't see anyone cooperating on that topic. JMO.

They did have a warrant for the home. Perhaps they had one for fingerprints of family members as well. Boy - I sure wish this stuff would be made public!

Me and you both TXRose...the suspense is tough.

on webcam and according to foxnews looks like attorneys spent the day at the ants house............odd???

on webcam and according to foxnews looks like attorneys spent the day at the ants house............odd???

Probably not. I am sure they are going over what was taken in the search of the home. Probably investigating the house as a potential crime scene as well. Plus - if LE announces they can see the dump site...they are right around the corner.

I am certain the A's were asked by LE to be printed, the A's knew they had to because I am certain a warrant was already in line for the prints anyway. It would make the A's look guilty if they did not agree and waited for the warrant to be served. They did not do this out of kindness or innocence.

I wonder if they had to get a court order for the angry Lee's prints...:mad:

CA and GA gave DNA awhile back, Lee gave DNA after subpoena. Sorry, just noticed already answered.

Ok, somehow I missed this. Last I heard, Lee had convinced CA & GA not to give up their DNA without a subpoena. But I hadn't heard anything about it since then.

My wife was LPN then BSN here in FL...she was fingerprinted BOTH times at the cost of $47.00...I recall griping about that, WTH? Did they think she changed prints? lol

It could be very different here in Canada, but for work purposes the original fingerprints and criminal record check are sent back to the applicant for future use when applying for a job. They're not kept on file, I believe.

Like I said, could be different in the States though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52