Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee's autopsy report will be all clinical. It has been reported that Dr. G does give her professional opinions on possible causes.

Anyone who watches Dr. G knows this is her standard OP. She is extremely professional and is not on anyone side except the victim, in this case Caylee.

The A clan certainly wasn't concerned about the anguish, tears and thoughts LE, FBI, all the lab techs, those who assisted and Dr. G and her staff have to deal with on a daily basis since Caylee was discovered. Nope, the A clan went and had a $100.00 plus dinner on ABC. Drinking and eating is a great ugly coping method for that crew.

Is that the sound of BRAKES I hear? ............Is the money train coming to a STOP?.........yes I do believe that's what I hear the A's saying - The Money Train stops when the truth becomes known............:mad:

I don't think they are in denial AT ALL. I think they know EXACTLY what the situation is, and are just cynically manipulating to get KC out.

I do not think they are in denial about much, but believe it or not, for a parent to believe that their child would kill them is not easy to accept. Even the sharpest parents who know when a con job is coming from a stranger, don't always see it when it is coming from their own child.
Believe me I worked with them in the past and some things have to bite them in the nose for them to see it.
I think they may still be in denial about would KC kill them?JMO but not in denial at all about what has happened to CAYLEE.

this is why the A's dont want it released and why i think the DP was put back on...:(

Well, I am dissapointed the results weren't released-however-I'm sure sooner or later we will see them! I want to know among other things if they were able to recover most of Caylee's bones and were able to re-create most of her for the autopsy. I'd also like to know about her teeth. How many were recoverable-how many still attached to the jaw-how many were scattered. I'm sure the report will bring more questions and maybe more theories!!:waitasec:

One of the scene reports listed every bone recovered. A scene report also listed what bone was found where.

These entries are from between doc dumps, leading up to the May 1st batch. Do you see anything that could account for all the media purchases?
4/23/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
4/23/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Assessment $6.00 COPIES
4/23/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Assessment $7.00 COPIES
4/23/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Payment $6.00 PAYMENT
4/23/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Payment $7.00 PAYMENT
4/24/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Assessment $7.00 COPIES
4/24/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Payment $7.00 PAYMENT
4/29/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Assessment $4.00 COPIES
4/29/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Payment $4.00 PAYMENT

We saw a lot of pages on May 1. If these were added all together it might add up to one person paying for them but not several media outlets. There were 7 items copied and paid for. WFTV had 21 docs that day, 317 pages. Now, I suppose all of the news stations could pitch in together and share the cost for one copy, if they put away their competitive nature long enough. There was a total of $38 paid between doc dumps here. 38/317= .12 per page, quite a deal, actually, if it was the media gaining access. I suspect it is the defense and they only took what was actually new. I know the Cain interviews were a repeat already paid for once.

If you look at the court record from May 21 forward you will see that there was a lot of payment activity even though none of the media posted any of the discover released on May 21 or June 8. I never said I knew for sure how this is working. I just know I see no hint that the Sentinel, channel 2, 6, 9 and 13 are all shown paying for copies on the court case file. That would require many more entries or only being charged a pittance. If all 4 sites paid for them, that would be 1268 pages, only .03 per page. But the entries would need to be different if that were the case. Also, I remember it being reported that they expected Baez to pay around $900 for the tips. That doesn't sound free to me.

My attorney told me he could listen to a transcript without charge but if he wanted a hard copy we would have to pay. This was not for a criminal case either, it was part of a civil divorce, initiated by the parties, not the state. That is different than a criminal case. It is my opinion it is wrong to charge the defense for discovery. I will call there on Monday and ask whos fees and payments are shown on the case file. It says defendant details not public details so it makes no sense it would be the media or the public at large.

The Anthony's went on national TV (Larry King Live) and fielded questions regarding the discovery of Caylee's remains. They fielded questions regarding Caylee's cause of death. They disputed the notion that duct tape was found around Caylee's skull. If discussion and speculation around Caylee's autopsy causes them great anguish, why did they go on national TV to discuss the finding of her body?

Frankly, they have participated in fueling the speculation.

:clap:

If Casey is innocent, as George and Cindy emphatically say, then why would they protest the release of autopsy evidence? That evidence may provide some facts that would help clear her.

On the other hand, if Casey is guilty of murdering Caylee, there may be evidence in the autopsy results the confirms her guilt.

Something motivated the SA to put the death penalty back on the table.

These are not the actions of one who thinks their daughter is innocent.

Just wondering here if it's possible JB asked BC to file the motion, thinking he might have a better chance of getting the autopsy report sealed?

I'm also thinking that it's possible that, should BC fail, JB just might run down to the courthouse to file one of his own?

I'd like to see him run down and try. Could you hear it? "Your honor, my client is worried about the anguish this might cause her parents." You would have lawyers, reporters and spectators rolling in the floor from laughter. I have no doubt this was a tag team effort. There would be nothing IMO JB could say.
I do wonder if this case might try to set some precedent. This is one unusual chess game.

The gag order would only mean that certain folks couldn't talk about the case. The release of documents would still continue.

IT would have been better for KC's case if the gag order would have went through. It would have stopped some embarrassing moments from her Family and her legal team. Might have caused some of the media attention to die down. The Antony Circus has several rings and have been such an excellent crowd entertainer, folks would drive for hours just to watch them in action.

I think sealing the docs would have been a natural progression and avoiding a cov would have been sufficient grounds. jmo

OK, this is actually a little thing, but... did they ever wear black mourning for Caylee? Like, to the memorial service?

BTW- When I was mourning my mother, I learned QUICKLY, at the service, that one lifts the veil BEFORE one blows one's nose! :-S

iirc, GA wore black suit and purple shirt because it was Caylee's favorite color and CA wore lavender as well, ostensibly for the same reason at the memorial. This has always begged the question, for me, then why didn't the bear wear lavender? Why GREEN???

Since then, CA seems to prefer green in her media appearances. But no, don't recall black or any mourning behavior.

I'd like to see him run down and try. Could you hear it? "Your honor, my client is worried about the anguish this might cause her parents." You would have lawyers, reporters and spectators rolling in the floor from laughter. I have no doubt this was a tag team effort. There would be nothing IMO JB could say.
I do wonder if this case might try to set some precedent. This is one unusual chess game.
It wil be very interesting to see who's lawyer's show up in court next week for this hearing...is this really the A's cause or has it been passed off from JB ?

Is that the sound of BRAKES I hear? ............Is the money train coming to a STOP?.........yes I do believe that's what I hear the A's saying - The Money Train stops when the truth becomes known............:mad:

That's what the nightmares, nightsweats, screaming, etc. are all about. Maybe not just CA's either. Maybe that's why KC is having the same reaction. ;)

See, the prosecutors are playing chess; poor JAB is playing Go Fish. ;)

My guess is that we'll hear about it in law courses, in future.

IMHO, Caylee's remains will lose no respect. A description of the bit of her that remains to be examined for evidence will probably be no more invasive or personal than the description of the hair that was found in the trunk of the car. I hope not, anyway. The only people who will feel a loss of respect are those who harmed her or are trying to prevent the truth of her murder from coming into the light.

I don't think there's anything here on earth that we can do to harm her. She is finally safe and beyond harm.

Go for it and please bring any and everything to light that can help convict her murder.

I agree! Justice for Caylee IS respect for Caylee!

These entries are from between doc dumps, leading up to the May 1st batch. Do you see anything that could account for all the media purchases?
4/23/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
4/23/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Assessment $7.00 COPIES
4/23/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Payment $7.00 PAYMENT
4/24/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Assessment $7.00 COPIES
4/24/2009 CASEY MARIE ANTHONY Payment $7.00 PAYMENT

We saw a lot of pages on May 1. If these were added all together it might add up to one person paying for them but not several media outlets. There were 7 items copied and paid for. WFTV had 21 docs that day, 317 pages. Now, I suppose all of the news stations could pitch in together and share the cost for one copy, if they put away their competitive nature long enough. There was a total of $38 paid between doc dumps here. 38/317= .12 per page, quite a deal, actually, if it was the media gaining access. I suspect it is the defense and they only took what was actually new. I know the Cain interviews were a repeat already paid for once.

If you look at the court record from May 21 forward you will see that there was a lot of payment activity even though none of the media posted any of the discover released on May 21 or June 8. I never said I knew for sure how this is working. I just know I see no hint that the Sentinel, channel 2, 6, 9 and 13 are all shown paying for copies on the court case file. That would require many more entries or only being charged a pittance. If all 4 sites paid for them, that would be 1268 pages, only .03 per page. But the entries would need to be different if that were the case. Also, I remember it being reported that they expected Baez to pay around $900 for the tips. That doesn't sound free to me.

My attorney told me he could listen to a transcript without charge but if he wanted a hard copy we would have to pay. This was not for a criminal case either, it was part of a civil divorce, initiated by the parties, not the state. That is different than a criminal case. It is my opinion it is wrong to charge the defense for discovery. I will call there on Monday and ask whos fees and payments are shown on the case file. It says defendant details not public details so it makes no sense it would be the media or the public at large.

Ah, are you listing the court records? If so, wouldn't that be where KC is billed for certain things by the court and the payment of the bill? It wouldn't show anyone elses request and their payment of their request.

Also, during the 900 page mess, where the Defense requested, then did not pay for... It was pointed out that he could have requested a CD with the info. Which would have cost less. Less labor, no paper and no ink. The ink is really $$. The prep work is all ready done. Since the image has to be scanned into the system and processed anyway. (which may be why there is a delay from when they release the info and everyone gets it.) All they would have to do for a dump is find files by date, and that would compile a list for the dump. Print to disk.. and there you are.

When you guys make your investigative calls, find out how much the CD's are and the process, etc.

My experience is with the SOE, not the courts.

I agree! Justice for Caylee IS respect for Caylee!

ITA And totally OT-but every time I see GA in your siggy LL-I sound like Louise Jefferson and can't help but say "Oh George!":crazy:

Whatever makes NO sense and utterly defies logic is ALWAYS the thing that happens in this case. It is getting to be almost commonplace for there to be some nutty inexplicable thing happening on this case every week. Whatever does NOT make sense seems to be the defense strategy, and make no mistake that the Anthony family are a part of the defense team. Why does it matter since their is no cause of death? Is it that pesky little SUMMARY that the M.E. added after toxicology and botany reports were in? I think so...whatever she surmised happened, her strong opinion I think was the wording, is going to bring the money train to a screeching halt, and George and Cindy certainly do not want THAT! Be it now or be it later, whatever is hidden in those reports will become known...might as well be now as later-will it cause them less anguish later? I don't get that. I have read an autopsy report-and for a child at that-and she was my niece and she died of SIDS at 5 weeks. I can tell you that no matter when I were to have read that report it would have been just as anguishing for me. Reading the report of a loved one being autopsied is not a pleasant experience whenever it may happen...so I can only surmise this is about A.) The Casey Cover-Up and B.) The Anthony Gravy Train both in jeopardy perhaps when the contents of the report are known widely...

Ah, are you listing the court records? If so, wouldn't that be where KC is billed for certain things by the court and the payment of the bill? It wouldn't show anyone elses request and their payment of their request.

Also, during the 900 page mess, where the Defense requested, then did not pay for... It was pointed out that he could have requested a CD with the info. Which would have cost less. Less labor, no paper and no ink. The ink is really $$. The prep work is all ready done. Since the image has to be scanned into the system and processed anyway. (which may be why there is a delay from when they release the info and everyone gets it.) All they would have to do for a dump is find files by date, and that would compile a list for the dump. Print to disk.. and there you are.

When you guys make your investigative calls, find out how much the CD's are and the process, etc.

My experience is with the SOE, not the courts.

I'm not sure what SOE is but it's a bit different here. The clerk generally assigns payment to one of the parties listed on the case, whether or not it was actually paid by them. As I mentioned in another post, I'd put it down as the client, although they didn't really show up. I've pulled things from cases I wasn't working on, background on people that were witnesses from other cases they were involved in, and same thing. You assign it to one party or another; don't recall ever doing it differently. You don't necessarily want to tip anyone off that it's you who is doing background, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143