Anyone Else See Tim Miller on CNN Headline News Today

Didn't CA also leave a scathing voice mail for Tim as well? Hope that can be played at the trial.

Yes she did that too. It is posted on you tube. She accuses him of stealing on that message and said that he betrayed her and she rambles on of so much more. " Do not mess with the Anthony family Tim, you will not win."

Her first flip out with Tim Miller was when he was making arrangements to grid off the section of Suburban to start searching.

She went wild ~ did not want him there for love nor money in any way.

Tim went ahead, and it was when one of the 4-wheelers got bogged down and damaged in that slew of water, that he called off the search for that area, but, vowed, he would return to that area.

When he returned the 2nd time to search that area, it was still underwater.

His public announcement for the reason that he was leaving that place for later, was because IF Caylee were in those woods, that with people walking/wading in there, they could step on her and push her remains further into the muck and debris, horses could step on her, all terain vehicles could also push her tiny remains further into the ground and bury, or, rebury her deeper making it virtually impossible to ever find her if she was there. And, further more damaging or erasing any evidence that may have been there.

Yeah, Cindy was vile to Tim Miller, and she said a lot of terrible things to him.

We are lucky that there are people like Tim Miller in our world; that had more self dignity and respect for not only Caylee, but for his organization.
He was able to keep his mouth shut when Cindy was belittling and bereighting{sp} him on national tv and in private phone calls.

He had her number from the get-go, and Thank God he did because she certainly could have driven a person down to her level with her insults, threats and verbal abuse.

I know I wouldn't have taken it for one minute.

Did anyone else catch Tim Miller (Texas Equusearch) in a short interview on CNN's Headline News this afternoon and get it taped or transcribed?

<Respectfully snipped>

5) After 4 days of searching, Tim talked to Cindy and told her that he knew she didn't want to hear this but he needed help as to where to find Caylee's body, because the faster they found it the more evidence LE would have to find out who did it, etc. Tim said he will never forget Cindy's response when she replied "YOU BETRAYED US! YOU BETRAYED US!" and then it all went downhill from there.

BBM Bombshell right there. All I can say is: good thing there's no attorney/client privilege thing there cuz Lippmann'ed be drawing up more papers. :cow:

BBM

She seemed to want TM to become a private investigator, which he isn't, along with being in total denial the possibility existed that Caylee was no longer alive even though the car "smelled like a dead body had been in it". MOO

Aha so then Dominic Casey took over that role and the rest is history.

To really understand how vile CA is, go back to when Caylee's remains were found and TM was on NG telling us that he was unable to search the Suburban drive area because it was mostly underwater.
CA was on next day saying "the only thing wet back there was when TM spilled his vodka".
No wonder everyone feels such contempt for her,including her own family.

Not to mention the few thousand searchers that were there to search for her grandaughter! They have no clue what those people sacrificed to be there for HER family and if they DO, I certainly didn't hear anything close to a "thank you"...........just a request to leave because we weren't looking for a live Caylee.

Aha so then Dominic Casey took over that role and the rest is history.

I guess CA doesn't know an honest man when he is standing right in front of her. I do believe that DC was sent out to locate Caylee and dispose of her remains. I just can't wrap my mind around a family like this and maybe it is just as well. To much wrong with this world and they are part of the reason.

Peeps--has anyone found a link to the video of TM on CNN Headline News from today (Sunday May 15 2011) that is the topic of this thread?

Not to mention the few thousand searchers that were there to search for her grandaughter! They have no clue what those people sacrificed to be there for HER family and if they DO, I certainly didn't hear anything close to a "thank you"...........just a request to leave because we weren't looking for a live Caylee.

Let me tell you first hand it was an awesome sight at the staging area on the day of the biggest search for Caylee. There were soooooooooo many horses, ATV's dogs and people of all shapes and sizes, young and old. All willing to search for little Caylee. And not even one two second appearance from any of the A's. Wether or not they believed Caylee was still alive or not they should have at least made an attempt to be human.

My friend and her daughter and I had been watching this story unfold on the news like everyone else here and we all were like if that was my child/grandchild I would want as many people as would help look for the child. And being only an hour away we had to at least try.

Tim Miller is a wonderful man and how the A's treated him was unspeakable.

Tim will be good for the prosecution team. He will help bring this thing home!!!!!!!!

Peeps--has anyone found a link to the video of TM on CNN Headline News from today (Sunday May 15 2011) that is the topic of this thread?

I have been searching, but so far have only found this item which I think may be about the report that was on today:

On March 20-21, 2011, Mike Brooks of CNN&#8217;s In Session and Headline News traveled to Dickinson, TX to conduct an extensive interview with Tim Miller and some of the Texas EquuSearch volunteers. The story is three part &#8212; (i) Tim Miller&#8217;s story concerning the death of his daughter Laura, (ii) the inception of Texas EquuSearch &#8212; how we operate, and (iii) Texas EquuSearch&#8217;s involvement in the search for Caylee Anthony. These stories will start airing just prior to the Casey Anthony trial, which is scheduled to begin in early May.

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/04/cnn-special-on-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch/

and this posted by Ken DeFoor Texas EquuSearch Search Coordinator

CNN is already showing "teasers" on their channel and small clips of what they filmed here but the entire show will air the week PRIOR to MAY 19th. which is when the murder trial in Florida will actually start. And.... it's pretty certain they will run the show during the Florida murder trial as well.

http://www.hproa.com/default.aspx?MenuItemID=233&&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I believe what I saw was one of these "teasers" - I hope there will be a link at TES or CNN or youtube soon.

I didn't see the interview with Tim Miller, but it sounds like an good one with some details of what he experienced during his involvement with the Anthony family.

Tim is going to make an excellent witness for the prosecution! It's witnesses like Tim that are going to make the jury realize that this just couldn't have been an accident. Not with his description of Casey showing no interest in finding Caylee and with Cindy stating he betrayed them because he was looking for a body instead of a live child.

I think too that witnesses to the behavior of the various Anthony family members during that time are going to show that the Anthonys were acting like there was something to hide.

Good post I agree. I hope CA is asked on the stand under oath when she first found out that Caylee's body was in the woods. I'm 99% sure she'll lie but she might stammer.

BBM -

If he gets to the opportunity to tell his side of it, he will. In a previous post someone said that Cindy said that she had hired Tim Miller... I thought TES worked off of volunteers and donations?

And something got lost in the translation of what TES is about. I don't think CA had realistic expectations of what TES was going to do when they arrived. They are not a substitute for LE.

She's gonna have a tough time showing she hired him when, as far as I know, she never paid him a dime and then called him and accused him of "stealing" money.

I think CA thought TM and TES would come out and she'd coordinate the whole thing. She was planning on using them like pawns. JMO

I think she knew at that point that Caylee was dead, and that was why she didn't want him searching for the remains... she was too afraid he'd find them. My theory is that George & Cindy were fed the 'accident' and panic story early on, by either Mr. Baez or Casey. But they knew how bad the case looked against Casey, and knew that the finding of the remains would be even more evidence against her. As such, they did not want Caylee's remains found, therefore they misled people and tried to throw others off the trail by asking them to search for a "live" Caylee. I also think this all ties in with why DC was out in the area the remains were found, searching. Had he actually found the remains, I think he would have moved them, or gotten rid of them in some way.... all at the direction of George & Cindy. The most chilling thing about that video of DC was when he was cutting open garbage bags. I think he must have been told that the remains were in a garbage bag. JMO.

In those five months between July 15th - December 11th I'm sure the goal of the Anthonys was that Caylee's remains would NEVER be found. Their reasoning was that without a body, the state's case against Casey would be weak. So the Anthonys attempted to steer the investigation away from searching for remains.

I really think the sightings of an alive Caylee were orchestrated by CA.

crucibelle and Leila, I think you both hit the nail on the head. The reason CA felt betrayed is because TM was doing what he knew was best and CA wanted him to play along with her little game.

To really understand how vile CA is, go back to when Caylee's remains were found and TM was on NG telling us that he was unable to search the Suburban drive area because it was mostly underwater.
CA was on next day saying "the only thing wet back there was when TM spilled his vodka".
No wonder everyone feels such contempt for her,including her own family.

Wow, I'd never heard that before but it's extremely believable she'd say something like that.

And I can almost see the SA's wearing necklaces made out of garlic cloves when she comes to testify. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

I don't know. If it were me, I'd have a gun with silver bullets.

I guess CA doesn't know an honest man when he is standing right in front of her. I do believe that DC was sent out to locate Caylee and dispose of her remains. I just can't wrap my mind around a family like this and maybe it is just as well. To much wrong with this world and they are part of the reason.

BBM

With all due respect I disagree with that. I think the problem is that she does recognize an honest man, but that was the last thing she wanted at that time.

BTW, if you haven't voted or commented in the Dateline Please Do A Story On Tim Miller And TES thread, Please, do so now; [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112269"]DATELINE: Please do a story on Tim Miller and TES!!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The margins are blown on this thread for me. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to fix it ? tia!

Let me tell you first hand it was an awesome sight at the staging area on the day of the biggest search for Caylee. There were soooooooooo many horses, ATV's dogs and people of all shapes and sizes, young and old. All willing to search for little Caylee. And not even one two second appearance from any of the A's. Wether or not they believed Caylee was still alive or not they should have at least made an attempt to be human.

My friend and her daughter and I had been watching this story unfold on the news like everyone else here and we all were like if that was my child/grandchild I would want as many people as would help look for the child. And being only an hour away we had to at least try.

Tim Miller is a wonderful man and how the A's treated him was unspeakable.

Correct Fla.Mom......Richard Grund was there. Padilla was there. Lots of WS'ers and the TES team. Tim Miller was as serious as one could possibly be about finding this little girl. It wasn't his first time around THIS block and you get into his frame of mind if you listened closely before we were sent out to search. Safety first and work as a team. Tread carefully and look at everything. Snakes in Fla. are always a danger but so are gators, poisonous spiders, ticks, scorpions, etc. Do the A's have any idea of what people searched through trying to find a tiny little child? Do they care? Not at that time they didn't. On the last day of the search, 3 days in, they showed up at Tim's trailer for 5 minutes. They left and Tim came out and stopped the search.

The expense to bring all TES equipment all the way from Texas was for naught. The buses, the horses, ATV's, the mapping equipment, staff. Unbelievable cost. We were all scratching our heads but he said he would be back. He was. Again WS'ers teamed up.

I'm sure that anyone involved with the searching was so let down that we didn't find Caylee but I am so thankful someone did. There are still so many that have yet to be found. I am sure Tim has a few things to let the court in on and I, for one can't wait to hear it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back