AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

If you want to know about the Anthony family dysfunction and how Cindy constantly enabled her daughter, I recommend reading "Mommy's Little Girl" by true crime writer Diane Fanning. It helps explain how Casey became the psychopath she is today.
Thank you. I followed your recommendation and read this. Good indeed!
Any tips for reading material of the actual trial?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

The only way I would watch an interview of the felon is if the people asking questions were the WS team! They would never let her get away with anything! The felon would be to scared to even show up.

The funny thing is that those supposed quotes from Casey Anthony in the article are actually from a Twitter user named Kisssykiss who pretends to be Casey. I can explain, 2 or 3 weeks ago Alexander Hitchen (editor of InTouch) and Kisssykiss started following each other on Twitter briefly. I guess after the AP article this Hitchen guy got interested in doing a story on Casey, stumbled across Kisssykiss and started DMing them. Shortly thereafter they stopped following each other.

Then this week this article comes out: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/20/casey-anthony-reality-show-tv-people-will-be-seeing-more-me/

With accompanying tweet from Hitchen: [video=twitter;843918852757110787]https://twitter.com/AlexHitchen/status/843918852757110787[/video]

This article and tweet confirm that the convo was with Hitchen and through DM. Subsequently, KisssyKiss has confirmed on her or his twitter that they were the one that had the convo with Hitchen. As far as how this turned into a story about OJ and Casey having a show together, all Intouch did was combine the TMZ story about OJ possibly getting a show and this previously discussed story and made themselves a brand new rumor.

Now, there may be some of you who actually believe that Kisssykiss is Casey. But there are many common sense reasons why Kisssykiss is not Casey Anthony: 1) Kisssykiss has tweeted nothing that proves they are Casey. No photos that didn't already exist on the internet, no selfie w/ username, nothing like "hey I just did a interview w/ AP" or "gonna go to the anti-trump rally tonight". Nothing. 2) Kisssykiss is Not being followed by anyone that could verify their identity. No Baez. No major reporters. No one of note. 3) Likewise, kisssykiss is not following anyone that could verify their identity either. 4) Kisssykiss is a Trump supporter, Casey clearly is not. 5) Rule of thumb: If you have to ask whether an Twitter is legit, it probably isn't.

There are more reasons that are more opinion based but I'll leave it at this for now. Anyways, don't believe everything you read in gossip magazines even if you don't like the person they are talking about.

Agreed.

Kisssykiss is also purports to be a Trump supporter.While Casey is a wishy-washy liar who remakes herself to be whatever her current boyfriend/friends are, the kisssykiss account (despite being as annoying as she is) doesn't ring true for me either.

I would be interested in watching it, but only if they throw Zimmerman in there too...

And only if the concept of their reality show was locking all three of them in a cage for six months with limited food. and mandatory shock collars that are programmed to go off whenever they start to fall asleep...

Didn't OJ already try something like this and didn't it not go well for him the first time?

Great thinking w/ the shock collars. Can we also zap them whenever they lie?

Great thinking w/ the shock collars. Can we also zap them whenever they lie?

The sheer amount of voltage that would generate would be equivalent to executing them on the electric chair.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoOLnjNJb

Vinnie Politan speaking about this interview.

I agree with him, but really? Did he think Casey would grant an interview to anyone who would dare to question her? It will never happen.

He went after Baez too. Rightfully so.

Apparently they think Baez might get Aaron Hernandez off too. It's a possibility. People are stupid. Some people have zero common sense and it only takes one juror. There could be a dim bulb in there who won't let the fact that he's already a convicted murderer rid them of their reasonable doubt.

I hate Baez. He is gangrenous scum on the toes of scum. The day I read his obituary is the day I crack open a bottle of champagne. And I don't drink.

I agree with him, but really? Did he think Casey would grant an interview to anyone who would dare to question her? It will never happen.

He went after Baez too. Rightfully so.

Apparently they think Baez might get Aaron Hernandez off too. It's a possibility. People are stupid. Some people have zero common sense and it only takes one juror. There could be a dim bulb in there who won't let the fact that he's already a convicted murderer rid them of their reasonable doubt.

I hate Baez. He is gangrenous scum on the toes of scum. The day I read his obituary is the day I crack open a bottle of champagne. And I don't drink.

Well, even if he did get Hernandez off on these two murders - AH is STILL spending his life behind bars for killing his friend Odin Lloyd. I've been doing the tweets over at that thread - I'm not too sure Baez will get him off though - but as you say - it only takes one juror.

Edited to add - I'll toast you with some champagne too! :toastred:

I've always held a level of sympathy for Cindy and George. They were put in the worst position imaginable and I believe their conversations behind closed doors differ greatly with what we saw on tv and at trial. That's one of the reasons it doesn't jive well, what they have been telling the public all these years is not genuine. They tried to protect their daughter with very limited mental resources. I also think Cindy tried to change the narrative so often that she started to believe her own BS. Safer mentally to be on the ZFG train than admit 100% her daughter murdered her granddaughter. I also fully believe that I too would lie to keep my daughter out of the electric chair. However, what differs between me and Cindy is every word you'd hear from me publicly would be about how sick my daughter is, how much mental help we're getting her and the only money grab would be a for hospital expenses because she'd be there for decades. I would have been begging for a psych commitment from day one.

I've always held a level of sympathy for Cindy and George. They were put in the worst position imaginable and I believe their conversations behind closed doors differ greatly with what we saw on tv and at trial. That's one of the reasons it doesn't jive well, what they have been telling the public all these years is not genuine. They tried to protect their daughter with very limited mental resources. I also think Cindy tried to change the narrative so often that she started to believe her own BS. Safer mentally to be on the ZFG train than admit 100% her daughter murdered her granddaughter. I also fully believe that I too would lie to keep my daughter out of the electric chair. However, what differs between me and Cindy is every word you'd hear from me publicly would be about how sick my daughter is, how much mental help we're getting her and the only money grab would be a for hospital expenses because she'd be there for decades. I would have been begging for a psych commitment from day one.

I totally agree with all of this. I did feel for both Cindy and George from the start, but as things played out I realized that Cindy herself seems to IMO have some mental illness and is lacking in some common sense, very strong woman who makes very stupid choices etc. I do feel that she covered Casey's *advertiser censored*. I feel that George was out to find out the real truth but was quickly shut down by this over powering woman Who is also imo the reason Casey is so f'd up. So however badly I felt for her it kinda stopped when I saw how messed up she was and the lengths she would go to lie etc for Casey. But I do feel George was truly heart broken, wanted the truth etc but was used as a scapegoat and treated like crap by Casey and Cindy.

[video=youtube;bQQB9AyONY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQB9AyONY0[/video]

[video=youtube;bQQB9AyONY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQB9AyONY0[/video]

In the preview clip ga says "they got it all wrong". Since we know fca is still. Laming him, I am hoping he is talking about Baez's bs about ga and the molestation and caylees death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;w4KyDFsxIBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4KyDFsxIBw[/video]

[video=youtube;w4KyDFsxIBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4KyDFsxIBw[/video]

That's an old pic of ha and ca even though the info is new. From a preview clip ca has gained a lot of weight

In the preview clip ga says "they got it all wrong". Since we know fca is still. Laming him, I am hoping he is talking about Baez's bs about ga and the molestation and caylees death

That's an old pic of ha and ca even though the info is new. From a preview clip ca has gained a lot of weight

Where are you guys seeing this? I've replayed these twice and it's a repeat, with nothing showing GA saying anything, or anything showing CA has gained a lot of weight. :confused:

And this old dude she's living with, looks like he's on up in years, the FCA "surrogate dad"... I bet so, is she schmoozing up to him for all of his money when he dies?

Where are you guys seeing this? I've replayed these twice and it's a repeat, with nothing showing GA saying anything, or anything showing CA has gained a lot of weight. :confused:

And this old dude she's living with, looks like he's on up in years, the FCA "surrogate dad"... I bet so, is she schmoozing up to him for all of his money when he dies?

By New I meant it didn't match the picture which was probably taken in 08. I saw some previews either online or in the tv a few weeks ago where ca looked much heavier

CA looks much heavier in the interviews for the ID show, not the TMZ clip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back