AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

I wish that family would sit down, shut up, and stay off the air. I won't be watching.

I had to park my grocery cart in an empty checkout lane at the grocery store when I saw this week's InTouch Magazine. Didn't get to read the whole article or buy the magazine. I guess I need to catch up here to see what's been going on.

Is it true?

Gossip magazines aren't reliable sources, so I wouldn't believe anything like that until its reported by a respected publication.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...dad-shocks-tv-documentary-20170406-story.html

A three-part documentary about the Casey Anthony case reveals that her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have different theories about what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most interesting part of that article is the part where the interviewer claims he made sure to separate George and Cindy for interviews because "Cindy can be overpowering."

The other thing that stuck out was the interviewer wishing he had gotten to interview Casey even though he knew she would lie and lie but it would be more interesting.

Interviewing that sounds pretty boring to me. The only thing interviewing her would reinforce is that she's a huge liar who makes zero sense, but possesses the innate ability to spit out her idiotic lies with enough conviction to fool the simpleminded.

I'm slightly interested in what George has to say since I feel that, out of anyone in this vile family, he comes the closest to telling the truth...

But I'm nowhere near interested enough to give them the ratings and watch this crappy program.

I had to park my grocery cart in an empty checkout lane at the grocery store when I saw this week's InTouch Magazine. Didn't get to read the whole article or buy the magazine. I guess I need to catch up here to see what's been going on.

Is it true?

Gross.

Who knows? Every couple of years, an article comes out claiming that Casey is pregnant. It's still possible though.

My guess would be that it isn't true. I'd wait around for a more reliable source than In Touch magazine.

I can only hope that if this is the case, she knows who the father is this time. Not that it matters since she'd probably lie about it for fun anyway.

So...

George is apparently claiming he's "done with Casey." He also called the drowning story "utter bull" and stated that he thinks Casey overdosed Caylee on something.

“We are done because when this happened, I lost my daughter and my granddaughter. I lost them both,” George Anthony says, according to a report in the National Enquirer.
“Justice would be to have my daughter behind bars and have her suffer the way Caylee suffered,” George Anthony says.

Caylee was a healthy child but would sleep from 10 to 13 hours at a time, George Anthony says. “I believe Casey gave her something [and] Caylee didn’t wake up,” George says in the Enquirer report.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...hony-george-done-with-her-20170407-story.html

I bet he's sleeping on the couch tonight and Cindy is giving him the silent treatment.

I'm sure Cindy's interview is the polar opposite. She's probably still blathering about how she thinks God answered her via trial by ordeal and attested to Casey's innocence when he set her free and Casey loved Caylee with all her heart and just dumped Caylee's body in the woods because it was only Caylee's shell.

I love Jeanine Pirro though, and the show seems interesting.

[video=youtube;gZa-TkbxI-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZa-TkbxI-k[/video]

Gross.

Who knows? Every couple of years, an article comes out claiming that Casey is pregnant. It's still possible though.

My guess would be that it isn't true. I'd wait around for a more reliable source than In Touch magazine.

I can only hope that if this is the case, she knows who the father is this time. Not that it matters since she'd probably lie about it for fun anyway.

BBM, oh god, not the old guy where she's living i hope, :shame:

Ugghhh and hosted by judge Jeanine no thank you blech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on my FB share the Investigation Discovery (ID) video of "An American Murder Mystery, The Untold Story" about Caylee Anthony that is supposed to begin tomorrow. If anyone has seen it, is what Cindy Anthony or someone acting as her?!? That does NOT look like her at all! TIA!

This is all I needed to see before I had my coffee. :gaah:

Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney Heads to New Courtroom Reality Series You the Jury.

http://people.com/tv/jose-baez-on-you-the-jury-reality-series/

Well, now people who hate themselves have a new show to watch.

I think Judge Pirro is <modsnip> and don't get me started on Baez.

Although Pirro criticized Baez during the Anthony trial, she now calls him a phenomenal lawyer. &#8220;The man knows his way around a courtroom,&#8221; she said. &#8220;He knows how to read a jury, and he knows the notes to hit.&#8221;

:sick:

It says Baez is only in three of the first eight episodes. it doesn't look like any sort of permanent position, thank God.

Oh well. He probably needs the money to stave off another bankruptcy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back