AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

I've always held a level of sympathy for Cindy and George. They were put in the worst position imaginable and I believe their conversations behind closed doors differ greatly with what we saw on tv and at trial. That's one of the reasons it doesn't jive well, what they have been telling the public all these years is not genuine. They tried to protect their daughter with very limited mental resources. I also think Cindy tried to change the narrative so often that she started to believe her own BS. Safer mentally to be on the ZFG train than admit 100% her daughter murdered her granddaughter. I also fully believe that I too would lie to keep my daughter out of the electric chair. However, what differs between me and Cindy is every word you'd hear from me publicly would be about how sick my daughter is, how much mental help we're getting her and the only money grab would be a for hospital expenses because she'd be there for decades. I would have been begging for a psych commitment from day one.

I have way more sympathy for George than CIndy, mainly because I think Cindy played a huge part in creating the monster Casey turned into and then covering for her as she further spun out of control. George tried to discipline Casey at times and tried to demand answers from her. Cindy just got in the way and went out of her way to make excuses for her and then told blatant lies.

CIndy is just mean, nasty and toxic and she wears the pants in the family.

On the plus side, she still seems to desperately want a relationship with Casey and Casey is a sociopath. Casey will make her completely miserable for the rest of her life.

I totally agree with all of this. I did feel for both Cindy and George from the start, but as things played out I realized that Cindy herself seems to IMO have some mental illness and is lacking in some common sense, very strong woman who makes very stupid choices etc. I do feel that she covered Casey's *advertiser censored*. I feel that George was out to find out the real truth but was quickly shut down by this over powering woman Who is also imo the reason Casey is so f'd up. So however badly I felt for her it kinda stopped when I saw how messed up she was and the lengths she would go to lie etc for Casey. But I do feel George was truly heart broken, wanted the truth etc but was used as a scapegoat and treated like crap by Casey and Cindy.

This. You said it way better than me.

Cindy is unrecognizable in that preview, I watched the 5 minute preview on On Demand yesterday. I almost didn't know who she was. I'm intrigued, I originally got interested in this case because of Cindy actually, I've never seen anything like her in my life.

I have way more sympathy for George than CIndy, mainly because I think Cindy played a huge part in creating the monster Casey turned into and then covering for her as she further spun out of control. George tried to discipline Casey at times and tried to demand answers from her. Cindy just got in the way and went out of her way to make excuses for her and then told blatant lies.

CIndy is just mean, nasty and toxic and she wears the pants in the family.

On the plus side, she still seems to desperately want a relationship with Casey and Casey is a sociopath. Casey will make her completely miserable for the rest of her life.

I agree with that. Do Casey & Cindy even communicate anymore?

I always felt kinda sorry for Cindy. I mean Caylee looked just like her..
plus, Cindy was the one who called 911 all the time.....from missing Caylee....to " it smelled like a dead body...." Etc. she didn't want to believe it. Yet, when it was true.....she was pulled towards the remaining offspring.....naturally.

Not me. I might have in the very beginning, before I knew more about the situation, but that went away as time passed and facts emerged.

Cindy is a first class liar, just like her daughter. She created a monster and then covered up for the monsters acts.

Both parents disgust me now and any sympathy I might have had for them disappeared when they supported and lied for their sociopath daughter. They had a chance to try to find justice for Caylee, but they chose not to. Then they proceeded to profit financially from the crime, taking a quarter if a million bucks to lie for their spawn on Dr. Phony Phil's show.

Based on the clip I saw where George is saying they got it all wrong, it sounds like he is still lying, even after his loving daughter threw him under the bus for the death of Caylee.

Pathetic and disgusting. I hope their lives are hell and they think about what they did every single day. Cindy, in particular, IMO, has a special place in hell waiting for her.

Casey never took a lie detector test.

Casey is a felon because she was convicted of felony check fraud. (She stole about a thousand dollars from her friend Amy Huizenga.)

Why would anyone want to watch this?I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

If whoever dreams of airing this wants to ignore all the unanswered questions regarding the murders these two were charged with, what they would basically STILL be offering is exposure to an armed robber and a convicted felon/pathetic excuse for a mother who robbed everyone around her blind.

Even with how crazy our society is right now, I don't believe that anyone would promote a reality show showcasing two of the most disgusting people in our country from two of the most high profile cases in our country and not realize that they are going to get overwhelming amounts of backlash.

Sadly I think the ratings will outweigh the backlash. Not that I don't agree with your sentiments, I do. It just seems that the new "thing" is to retry old cases on TV and the most popular spin is to make the definitely guilty appear to have been falsely accused and/or convicted.

I recently watched a show on ID about Jeffrey MacDonald, convicted baby killer. Convicted on overwhelming physical and circumstantial evidence. But, based on this show, the poor guy was the victim. It's a very old case (1970) and most of the audience probably never heard of it, or have forgotten the facts, so they could spin it as "innocent man, grave injustice". Total Garbage.

They even tried some miniseries of some moron trying to convince the world that OJ was innocent and covering for his adult son. I watched a total of about 20 minutes, out of 3 episodes and knew it was absolute, utter nonsense.

If I recall, their spin on JonBenet was also that the Ramsey's were
innocent (although I could be off on that, there were so many versions of her story last fall it is hard to keep straight).

Just watched a 48 hours about how David Temple is really innocent. Which I believe about as much as I do that OJ was innocent, but Temple was released and may, or may not, be tried again.

My point is, that the innocent being accused and or convicted unfairly seems to be the new theme. It infuriates me. It also infuriates me that the public sees one show like that, and come away 100% convinced of whatever nonsense the producers are peddling.

I would say, logically, that you cannot spin Casey as innocent or her parents as anything other than accessories after the fact. Except that
a jury of 12 brain dead Floridians bought the nonsense and let the sociopath out on the street again.

Sadly, I predict this show will have good ratings for cable. Which just encourages them to continue with it.

Can't wait for "Osama Bin Laden, misunderstood and wrongly accused".

Sadly I think the ratings will outweigh the backlash. Not that I don't agree with your sentiments, I do. It just seems that the new "thing" is to retry old cases on TV and the most popular spin is to make the definitely guilty appear to have been falsely accused and/or convicted.

I recently watched a show on ID about Jeffrey MacDonald, convicted baby killer. Convicted on overwhelming physical and circumstantial evidence. But, based on this show, the poor guy was the victim. It's a very old case (1970) and most of the audience probably never heard of it, or have forgotten the facts, so they could spin it as "innocent man, grave injustice". Total Garbage.

They even tried some miniseries of some moron trying to convince the world that OJ was innocent and covering for his adult son. I watched a total of about 20 minutes, out of 3 episodes and knew it was absolute, utter nonsense.

innocent (although I could be off on that, there were so many versions of her story last fall it is hard to keep straight).

Just watched a 48 hours about how David Temple is really innocent. Which I believe about as much as I do that OJ was innocent, but Temple was released and may, or may not, be tried again.

My point is, that the innocent being accused and or convicted unfairly seems to be the new theme. It infuriates me. It also infuriates me that the public sees one show like that, and come away 100% convinced of whatever nonsense the producers are peddling.

I would say, logically, that you cannot spin Casey as innocent or her parents as anything other than accessories after the fact. Except that
a jury of 12 brain dead Floridians bought the nonsense and let the sociopath out on the street again.

Sadly, I predict this show will have good ratings for cable. Which just encourages them to continue with it.

All of those shows sound awful.

But...people still remember Casey and they will still hate her the minute any station touts a reality show starring her. Then there's the fact that the minute she opens her mouth, her annoyance factor and the overall boredom factor is multiplied by a hundred.

The associated press article got nothing but negativity. No one is interested in what shes selling. But let them try.

[video=youtube;w4KyDFsxIBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4KyDFsxIBw[/video]

Oh. Gee. I'm so sad for them.

No, I'm not. At all. They keep holding their hand out, getting it bitten and then whining about it.

If they're going to side with their demon spawn, do it all the way, don't lie for her and make excuses for her, then turn to the rest of the world for sympathy when once again they get screwed.

Both of them need to embark on a quest for a smidgen of dignity.

Oh and they owe the world an apology.

Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?

I can relate! The tv was on in the kitchen when one of the shows reported on this story, and the reaction from my family was "Oh, no, here we go". I lose all sense of control at the mere mention of her name.

blah blah blah blah I bet her interview sounds eerily similar to what I just did in the bathroom after my morning coffee.

:ignore:

I feel bad I even clicked this link and gave her a minute of my time. I'm not ever going to click on her name or watch any show about her! Disgusting waste of human flesh. And you know she will be paid for interviews... even more sickening!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see nothing's changed shes still a user and an opportunist. Hustling her way to bella vita. There's a reason while she feels such affinity with OJ. They both got away with murder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392074/Casey-Anthony-cries-never-seen-jail-video.html

Above link has info on the upcoming show about the felon. The article said that it will show 'Never before seen video'. Well what is shown so far is the felon having a tantrum while 'visiting' with her parents on her one month "anniversary'' being in jail.

This video/pictures/info is not new to WS, but to some public it may be NEW news.

I will not be watching. I had my fill of the felon and family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392074/Casey-Anthony-cries-never-seen-jail-video.html

Above link has info on the upcoming show about the felon. The article said that it will show 'Never before seen video'. Well what is shown so far is the felon having a tantrum while 'visiting' with her parents on her one month "anniversary'' being in jail.

This video/pictures/info is not new to WS, but to some public it may be NEW news.

I will not be watching. I had my fill of the felon and family.

Will WS be opening a new thread for the show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're probably right, but I fought too long for justice for this baby to give anything she's a part of a second glance. I, for one, will NOT be watching.

I had to park my grocery cart in an empty checkout lane at the grocery store when I saw this week's InTouch Magazine. Didn't get to read the whole article or buy the magazine. I guess I need to catch up here to see what's been going on.

Is it true?

Another nightmare waiting to happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998