Appeal Updates and Information *NO DISCUSSION*

To Hope4More
I really appreciate all of this research you are doing and posting the results for us. I would have no way to find this court info or decipher it as you are. This is what I’m interested in right now as far as this case goes so I check everyday for your posts.
So THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I just spoke with a COA clerk for a docket update. No updates there, the court hasn't ruled yet on an extension for filing briefs and whether or not portions or all the opening briefs will be sealed.

But, I did get news, and for those of us who have been waiting patiently for YEARS for the day when everything that was sealed would be unsealed, the news isn't just bad, but HORRIBLE.

If the clerk's understanding is accurate (and every clerk I've spoken to over the years has always gotten it right), what was sealed during trial will NEVER be unsealed--- as in, NEVER, unless, in this case, 's attorneys request that it be unsealed during appeals (that obviously
isn't going to happen), or after appeals, by order of a Maricopa County Superior Court judge.

The latter instance, in this clerk's experience, has NEVER happened, btw. :( :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong