April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Annie. I think he did say that it was not her usual running area and at some point in some manner the comment came in about her usually running in that black and red sports bra. I think that it would be foolish and unwise for a murderer to return to the scene where the body was dumped to relocate it. The more times you are around that scene the more risky it is to be caught. There are some crimes where the suspect does stick around or goes back to the scene (arsonist love to watch the firest they start).

If BC did do NC in at home and he had planned it beforehand, I would have thought he would have out of respect not left her out with no clothing but the bra. Leaving a body as NC was left is more consistent with the suspect not knowing the victim at all. So, here is one of my questions regarding how she was left and who might be the killer. I realize that this is speculative, but it should be good for a large number of rebuttals here. And, finally, if BC did kill NC and it were pre-meditated, then he would have planned everything more carefully. Hence this might have been in the heat of passion or argument not premeditated.

The main reason I've been thinking BC did do it is because of how she was found half naked. A total stranger isn't going to run off with all her clothes except a sports bra and diamonds in her ears, IMO:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa