Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Benton County Sheriff’s Office

1667338585625.png
1667338601663.png
**Missing Benton County Woman**

Ashley Bush
W/F D.O.B. 08/01/89
5'7" 210lbs
Red Hair and Blue Eyes
31 weeks pregnant

Ashley Bush was last seen in the passenger seat of and older model tan pickup truck on the afternoon of October 31, 2022 at the intersection of Hwy 72 and Hwy 43 in Maysville Arkansas.

The driver was a white woman in her 40’s with shoulder length brown hair who stated her name was “Lucy”.

Ashley met Lucy online when she was looking for a job working from home. Lucy picked her up that morning at the Handi-Mart in Maysville to take her to a job interview in Bentonville.

At approximately 3:00 pm, Ashley texted her ride to say she was in Gravette, on her way to Handi-Mart, so he could pick her up. Lucy and Ashley arrived at the intersection near Handi-Mart, turned north onto Hwy 43 and continued north. She has not been seen or heard from since.

She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans and black slip-on shoes. She is 31 weeks pregnant.

If you have any information please call Detective Susan Matthews at 479.271.1008 ext. 3639

Frightening indeed!

Bush was looking for a job working from home when she met a woman named "Lucy" online. "Lucy" picked Bush up at the Handi-Mart in Maysville to take her to a job interview in Bentonville.

At about 3 p.m., Bush texted her ride, saying she was in Gravette and on her way back to Handi-Mart so she could be picked up.

"Lucy" and Bush arrived at the intersection near the Handi-Mart but instead of turning into the parking lot, the truck went north onto HWY 43 and drove off.

I can't find a "Handi Mart" on Google maps, only a "Handy Mart." That market shows as being in Decatur AR so I don't know if it's relevant or not. It's about 7 miles south of Gravette and about 8 miles east of Hwy 43. Anyone else have better luck?
It sounds like they actually drove back to Maysville. From the “north on 43” statement. I think it is what is showing up on Google as the Handi-Stop.

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense. If they met in the morning and Ashley messaged around 3 pm that she was on her way back, if the woman planned on kidnapping her, why wait all day? Only two possibilities I can think of is accident or Ashley didn't send that message.

I hate this... not enough news is out yet so all we can do is sit and read the same articles over and over. Of course it's best if Ashley is found but if not I wish LE would release more to go on.

Doesn't make sense. If they met in the morning and Ashley messaged around 3 pm that she was on her way back, if the woman planned on kidnapping her, why wait all day? Only two possibilities I can think of is accident or Ashley didn't send that message.
Did you read this part of the article?
At about 3 p.m., Bush texted her ride, saying she was in Gravette and on her way back to Handi-Mart so she could be picked up.

"Lucy" and Bush arrived at the intersection near the Handi-Mart but instead of turning into the parking lot, the truck went north onto HWY 43 and drove off.
Seems like it was a text from her, but a last-minute decision was made to drive away from the meetup. I have a very bad feeling about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288