Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to know if anyone besides the fiancé has seen this 'Lucy'. Or if she has been caught on any CCTV. Obviously this whole story is very bizarre, and that would go a long way towards crystalizing some things. Or even if Ashley had mentioned the previous meeting with Lucy to anyone else.

I'd really like to know if anyone besides the fiancé has seen this 'Lucy'. Or if she has been caught on any CCTV. Obviously this whole story is very bizarre, and that would go a long way towards crystalizing some things. Or even if Ashley had mentioned the previous meeting with Lucy to anyone else.
Yes, all this totally. :/

I think any of us who've been here any decent amount of time have hinky meters beeping (I've never used that terminology personally). There's a pregnant mother whose, seemingly, been kidnapped. If 'hinky meters' are implying the fiancé is responsible, I'm absolutely NOT onboard that boat right now.

Fiancé - If you see her, please, contact your local PD immediately to get her home safely for her kids to actually be able to hold her again.
The distance here.

Such a troubling situation. Surely between the library interview and the Handi-Mart drop off, there should be some helpful surveillance images. We need the public to see Lucy and her truck. Surely someone knows her.

And since Ashley's contact was made online, that shouldn't prove too difficult for authorities to track.

I am very interested to hear if there is any sort of CCTV of the library they allegedly met Lucy at for the first "interview", such as the parking lot, interior? Same for the Handi Mart. any video of the parking lot where this meetup and later the drive past situation is alleged to have occurred?

It's weird, I am not getting the vibe that the fiancé is being untruthful necessarily but his tale is odd and makes no sense. I am currently leaning toward genuine abduction (premeditated) by unknown female with an unknown but easily speculated motivation.

I think any of us who've been here any decent amount of time have hinky meters beeping (I've never used that terminology personally). There's a pregnant mother whose, seemingly, been kidnapped. If 'hinky meters' are implying the fiancé is responsible, I'm absolutely NOT onboard that boat right now.
Yeah I think AB's posts in her mom group may have made her a target.
Even if the Handi Mart doesn't have operating cctv I'd be willing to bet that the public library might. I'm leaning towards this being a parking lot meeting though and not necessarily in the library.

We also don't have much information regarding the older model tan pick up.
I think LE needs to have the fiance help with nailing down a few more details. 2 door, 4 door, dents, stickers, maybe get an idea of the model.
A sketch maybe of Lucy and the truck would help. JMO

ETA
Wish the reporter who interviewed the fiance would have asked for a physical description of Lucy.

I think LE needs to have the fiance help with nailing down a few more details. 2 door, 4 door, dents, stickers, maybe get an idea of the model.

ETA
Wish the reporter who interviewed the fiance would have asked for a physical description of Lucy.
40s brunette is much to go on I agree

ETA
Right? It's crazy that two days later we have no helpful description of Lucy and only a casual description of the vehicle. I would say the likelihood of seeing Lucy and her truck out and about is greater than the likelihood of seeing Ashley. So those details are important.

Just read up on this case, and like most of y'all, I have a very bad feeling here. My first thoughts went to Heidi Broussard and Savanna Greywind, which both ended tragically. MY mind is going a couple different ways right now, and neither are good, so I will keep any thoughts to myself until we get more info. Prayers that she and baby will be found and safe. JMO

Last edited:
When Ashley's fiancé tried to follow Lucy's truck and couldn't catch up, he called police.
What I don't understand is why "Lucy" would be at the pick up spot in the first place. If something criminal happened, then that makes no sense.

I also don't understand why law enforcement hasn't released images of this Lucy, as that library they did the initial interview at should have cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee